Betpoints: 5652

I can feel the rage through the lap top screen

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I can feel the rage through the lap top screen
    Must be ol wussywave's you're feeling, as I'm in a damn good mood......

that's what was sweetest about today's 3rd, is ol ww donked out early, and i'm sure was watching as I limped, as pretty much bottom of the leaderboard, to the final table, where I continued to drag ass and persevere, but fought my way up and dusted him...... rage? hardly on this end...... just relishing in the "sweet smell of victory".... much like napalm in the morning!

AD

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job AD. You are pretty hot right now.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave ShogunRua 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

you crack me up dude

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Nice job AD. You are pretty hot right now.
    thnks, shograu.... still have a ways to go, and another month til we get to who's in and who's out.... can most assuredly say ur in!

Auto Donk

so this is where u dumped my bobbywaves beatdown????

well sbr, kinda sucks that you took the crescendo of my wussywaves beatdown and stuffed it, rather buried it, into an older pre-beatdown-being-complete thread. Did ol ww cry about the abuse and beg for the "tell me how my ass tastes" and "weakest link" threads to be pulled off before people could fully enjoy them? that'd be my theory on it..... sucks.... there is absolutely nothing going on on this otherwise dead ass poker board, yet you had to make room by consolidating the latest threads into the older ones? weak.......

oh well, bobby, at least you were spared having the majority of sbr readers laugh at you for being such a smack - starting - unable - to -back - it - up putz...... Again, "Tell me how my ass tastes....." "Last week waves couldn't keep up with me, Bobby..... Tell me how my ass tastes! Bobby, Tell me how my ass tastes!"

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Your lucky I didn't have time to play Friday, or I would still be ahead of you.

I threw Tripe a bone, & he failed to take advantage.

Auto Donk

u did play u f'n liar.... u were in my trny..... such a f'n liar and a wussy.... now shut the fck up, and go get your shine box....

according to your own fuckin' rules you can't respond or talk smack to me, fahgit, as I'm ahead of you now on the leaderboard.... and you NEVER talk shit to someone above you on the leaderboard, according to you.....

and, just like you NEVER start talking smack to someone beneath you, as I once was.... go back in your hole, dickweed....

just sucks that if you make team usa, we'll be at a stark disadvantage -- essentially being an 11-handed team b/c ur style of play is a guaranteed loser four-handed.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-08-14 at 05:48 PM. Reason: waves is a wuss.....

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    u did play u f'n liar.... u were in my trny..... such a f'n liar and a wussy.... now shut the fck up, and go get your shine box....

according to your own fuckin' rules you can't respond or talk smack to me, fahgit, as I'm ahead of you now on the leaderboard.... and you NEVER talk shit to someone above you on the leaderboard, according to you.....

and, just like you NEVER start talking smack to someone beneath you, as I once was.... go back in your hole, dickweed....

just sucks that if you make team usa, we'll be at a stark disadvantage -- essentially being an 11-handed team b/c ur style of play is a guaranteed loser four-handed.....
    He might make Team USA if he continues to run lucky, but historically it's not likely...Confederates will be the ones at a disadvantage

As for talking smack, I'm sure he sees that as an excuse instead of smack talk, and making excuses comes naturally to him...his transition to "I'm the greatest" when ahead to "You got lucky" when losing is seamless and an impressive display of self-deception

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

"wussywaves, get outta the way bitch! Classic post! Remember AD, pussywussywaves has an excuse for everything! Wussywaves would talk shit with a ball gag in his mouth gett'in ass fuk'ed Pulp Fiction style!

bobbywaves

I registered for tourney, but couldn't get back to the Marriot in time to play. Flew to KC with some buds for Yanks series. Did you see me play a hand Donkey? Of course you didn't. Enjoy your measly 10pt lead chump, as it won't last long.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Your lucky I didn't have time to play Friday, or I would still be ahead of you.

I threw Tripe a bone, & he failed to take advantage.
    Edit -- my post was started before i saw the one above.

Why would you say this? I remember noticing you, donk, and ds all in the same trny. I thought it might be fun to watch. I had to do something and when I got back I was sorry to see you out and them still in.

I know , I know - you can say you were signed up but didn't play. BUT, even if that was the case - it would have better to say nothing here. Just congratulate him for overtaking you and go on from there.
    Last edited by hhsilver; 06-09-14 at 10:08 AM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    you can say you were signed up but didn't play. BUT, even if that was the case - it would have better to say nothing here.
    Disagree...Donkey chose to go liar route, when nobody saw me actually play Friday. Absolutely no reason to stay quiet about a false accusation.

Auto Donk

Disagree...Donkey chose to go liar route, when nobody saw me actually play Friday. Absolutely no reason to stay quiet about a false accusation.
    liar? you finished 27th..... how am I lying when I see ur donkazz in the trny, and you're then out of the trny, on the rail, probably finishing off a round with Todd..... It's unfortunate that I wasn't at your table, for two reasons.... 1. ida kicked your ass and sent u to the rail even earlier, and 2. I could've otherwise seen the hand you donked out on...... Either way, you finished 27th (no surprise, you either bust out early on a big hand you lose, or you creep your way up the leaderboard as other players actually play hands instead of cowardly folding in hopes of backing into the money, and then hoping to catch a run of luck once in the money---which is ur game). I'm sure you probably got dealt kk or qq, maybe even aa, and someone shoved on you and thus u felt u had to call, and got drawn out on...... makes no difference, you finished 27th, I finished 3rd, I passed you and now by your own rules you can't even talk smack to me. so stfu and step your game up....... which I guess to you means folding longer into the trny and hoping to double up a few times late with big hands.....
    if you have any hope, it's based on the possibility that I've been doomswitched again for owning your ass so thoroughly, both at the tables and on this board.... sbr even sent me a private message re: not pummelling you on the message board, and notifying me that they'd consolidated my posts about you into one thread....... probably at your wimpy request b/c I was killing you on the boards....... oh yah, tell me how my ass tastes!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-09-14 at 11:20 AM. Reason: go away now, bobbee.... you're behind and cannot talk smack per your own rules.... focus on folding more!!!

Triple_D_Bet

Meh, seems pretty likely that it went down as bobbo said...he usually folds to slightly higher position than that before he goes out. It certainly would have been smarter of him to mention that first though, instead of implying that he wasn't registered.

Regardless, not having time to play has never been a reason bobbo accepted from others when they didn't beat him in non-existent contests, so throwing it out as an excuse seems a bit hypocritical

JAKEPEAVY21

donk will end up beating you by 2000 points+ come years end...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    donk will end up beating you by 2000 points+ come years end...
    Remains to be seen & not concerned about it. My only concern is taking 31k from Tripe challenge. If Donkey beats me by 2k somehow, then I venture to say he's beating you by at least 3k+.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Meh, seems pretty likely that it went down as bobbo said...he usually folds to slightly higher position than that before he goes out. It certainly would have been smarter of him to mention that first though, instead of implying that he wasn't registered.

Regardless, not having time to play has never been a reason bobbo accepted from others when they didn't beat him in non-existent contests, so throwing it out as an excuse seems a bit hypocritical
    Obviously went down as I said, since I don't lie or finish in the 20's often like you & Donkey. Never said I didn't register, said I didn't play. If someone saw me play a hand Friday, then why aren't they speaking up?

Don't see some of my buds often, was having a good time at liquid lunch before Yanks/KC game. Said to my self, "Self... why am I even contemplating going back to the hotel & waste 2 hours just to pad my huge lead against Tripe, when I'm having a blast drinking with the boys?"

Knowing you donked out of Fri 10am, made my decision to blow off afternoon tourney that much easier.

Triple_D_Bet

Obviously went down as I said, since I don't lie or finish in the 20's often like you & Donkey. Never said I didn't register, said I didn't play. If someone saw me play a hand Friday, then why aren't they speaking up?

Don't see some of my buds often, was having a good time at liquid lunch before Yanks/KC game. Said to my self, "Self... why am I even contemplating going back to the hotel & waste 2 hours just to pad my huge lead against Tripe, when I'm having a blast drinking with the boys?"

Knowing you donked out of Fri 10am, made my decision to blow off afternoon tourney that much easier.
    As I said, it was misleading and donker drawing the wrong conclusion was quite understandable. Good for you for putting the real world ahead of penny-ante poker for once; wonder if it will perhaps lead you to understand how many people could be crushing you if they didn't do the same

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

uyy
    Last edited by Betlitelli; 06-09-14 at 03:38 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Remains to be seen & not concerned about it. My only concern is taking 31k from Tripe challenge. If Donkey beats me by 2k somehow, then I venture to say he's beating you by at least 3k+.
    Ill beat you too..im behind you both by less than 1k right now.

Triple_D_Bet

Bobbo thinking he's better than you is a bit unreal; even by his own criteria, you've beaten him every year he considers himself to have participated (last year)

bobbywaves

That remains to be seen & I'm not least bit concerned, since you didn't enter annual challenge for whatever reason. Until you & Donkey enter, why would I be concerned with your results?

bobbywaves

Bobbo thinking he's better than you is a bit unreal; even by his own criteria, you've beaten him every year he considers himself to have participated (last year)
    Never said that, Jake finished ahead of me & believe everyone else last year. My statement was based on current standings & his arrogance....obviously standings can change.

What I do know is I'm better than you, which was proven the last 2 years from SBR poker contests & annual leaderboards.

Triple_D_Bet

Never said that, Jake finished ahead of me & believe everyone else last year. My statement was based on current standings & his arrogance....obviously standings can change.

What I do know is I'm better than you, which was proven the last 2 years from SBR poker contests & annual leaderboards.

Do the math bobbo: if you're saying donk will beat jake by 1k more than he beats you by, that means you're claiming you'll beat jake...which seems foolish considering he's a better player than you by your own definition (beat you last year). You claim that you're better than me because you beat me last year (when I had no reason to play)...so which is it? Is Jake better than you because he beat you last year, or do last year's standings not matter?

Note that the question is pretty much rhetorical; regardless of how he finishes this year, anyone who has observed jake play knows he's better than you

JAKEPEAVY21

That remains to be seen & I'm not least bit concerned, since you didn't enter annual challenge for whatever reason. Until you & Donkey enter, why would I be concerned with your results?
    you shouldn't be concerned with my results..I was responding to you saying that you would finish ahead of me..I don't think it will happen but I could be wrong.

bobbywaves

Do the math bobbo: if you're saying donk will beat jake by 1k more than he beats you by, that means you're claiming you'll beat jake...
    As I stated, this was based on current standings which is on pace to back up a 1k+ difference. Obviously anything can happen the rest of the way & it wouldn't surprise me if he pulled ahead based on last years results. Jake, Donkey, & yourself are entitled to your opinions, no matter how obnoxious & arrogant they may be.

JAKEPEAVY21

I don't think I'm being arrogant or obnoxious, just stating an opinion..best of luck on the tables.

bobbywaves

Good luck to you as well.

Auto Donk

damn.... after reading ww's commentary.... I'm dizzy and I need a drink!

bobbywaves

damn.... after reading ww's commentary.... I'm dizzy and I need a drink!

Auto Donk

baaahhhhhh---beeeeeeeee, baaaaahhhhhh===beeeeeeeeeeeeee, bahhhhh--beeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

hey ducking coward loser wussy waves:
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-11-14 at 03:19 AM. Reason: better quit looking in your rearview mirror, fuckface, you might rearend me!!!!!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    "wussywaves, get outta the way bitch! Classic post! Remember AD, pussywussywaves has an excuse for everything! Wussywaves would talk shit with a ball gag in his mouth gett'in ass fuk'ed Pulp Fiction style!
    Not surprising, Mikespamm is nowhere to be found on either board:

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/poker/

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...rs.html?slf=36

bobbywaves

hey ducking coward loser wussy waves:
    Must say, it felt good sending this Donkey to the rail today:

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Must say, it felt good sending this Donkey to the rail today:

And yet your still ducking him as well as me with an excuse of nothing more then its not the right month.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and Triple_D_Bet

First 123 Last