GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

Bad Beats

I never complain and take all as it comes. But these past few weeks have been unrealSBR I surrender ! Every game a bad beat come on !!!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

That 10 on the river. I saw that. I know the pain.

Keep your head up, Gary. The variance SHOULD even itself out in the end.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I got a little bitter taste in my mouth ...just today though, Salty

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks fellas, Just had to blow a little steam !!! Have a great day

warpednexus
    warpednexus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3208

Gary I would have to say after yesterday variance has swung back in your direction. At least in Omaha H/L.
    I think the disease of getting beat down by donkey turds had infected me big time yesterday.

You know its bad when you lay in bed for an hour before falling asleep thinking about all the river turds that pounded
    your ass all day.

It sucks when on occasion you feel you have the nuts and are ahead the entire hand and pretty much the whole deck is your out
    card. You shove and the gutshot caller nails you on the river with the only card in the deck that could take you down.

It REALLY REALLY REALLY sucks when it happens all day.

I made some bonehead calls too but wasn't lucky enough to hit the out I needed.

Oh well that's poker right?

There I feel better now because I let off steam too. This is like therapy.

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO

Believe you me there Warpednexus, You are exactly right ! I never like taking a hand from someone on a bad beat, and I don't like it when someone throws that in your face. I like to win a hand as I bet it, If I lose to a better hand, that is ok because that"s poker ! I guess those who invented poker are quite ingenious to have bad beats in the equation ! It does make the game horribly interesting. However, I had two solid pairs when I went into your hand and hit the river. My hand was strong but I didn't know what you had for sure !! So I went in !! One thing about bad beats, if they come frequently, They will certainly take you out of your normal rhythm and that is when you will end up in the nut house. :O)

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by warpednexus View Post
    You know its bad when you lay in bed for an hour before falling asleep thinking about all the river turds that poundedyour ass all day.
    bad for most, but bobbyduckingpussywavesexcuses lies in bed thinking good thoughts when he gleefully reminisces over all of the ass poundings he takes each day.......