JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Jackie, I want some private lessons!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

looking forward to this, thanks SBR!
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave BeerDog99 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Last place team wins a pizza. At least they won't go home hungry after playing for 3 months daily just to qualify.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Deemer may play this one

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Time to take this seriously and carry the USA to a title.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Team USA got it this year

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Team USA got it this year
    We got x2 the chances

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

The prizes are a bit underwhelming, but the structure is surely better than it's been in the past. I'm happy they responded to the feedback.

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Thanks for the changes to try and make everyone happy offering yet anotherFREE TOURNEY!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    ill pass on winning what 125 bucks (5000) bet points................Thee are the months it starts to warm up, ill enjoy the warm weather and let the real poker guys fight among the elite for a shot at 125 for each team member.......enjoy guys ill be thinking of you at the beach or somewhere warm...
    Actually if you play the dailies regularly, you will win much more than the grand prize in rolled over poker points.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Actually if you play the dailies regularly, you will win much more than the grand prize in rolled over poker points.
    agreed

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    ill pass on winning what 125 bucks (5000) bet points................Thee are the months it starts to warm up, ill enjoy the warm weather and let the real poker guys fight among the elite for a shot at 125 for each team member.......enjoy guys ill be thinking of you at the beach or somewhere warm...
    your nuts, I am not going to sit on the beach fuk broads, drink all day this whole summer. Its SBR poker kiiiiiid

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't 5000 bet points more like 350 bucks?

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

So SBR is rewarding mediocrity now.

Well in these Obama times I guess its the political correct thing to do. We cant have all these non-americans winning all those points just because they are better than US players. Thats not fair. We need to redistribute the wealth. Give the US more teams, so that even when they finish 3rd and 4th they will end up with a bigger piece of the pie.

And if you keep adding US teams then at some point you might even win 2nd place.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post

Well in these Obama times I guess its the political correct thing to do. We cant have all these non-americans winning all those points just because they are better than US players. Thats not fair. We need to redistribute the wealth. Give the US more teams, so that even when they finish 3rd and 4th they will end up with a bigger piece of the pie.

And if you keep adding US teams then at some point you might even win 2nd place.
    or you could stop being jealous of the US and stop crossing are borders and claiming amnesty. fuk off

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    txs
    does this mean you're coming out of retirement, and not moving on from sbr? that would be cool..... I always enjoy playing with you.... a real challange!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

You guys better hope I don't hit the tables!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Let it be known I am not Canadian
    this is awesome for me..... I now have four chances to make each team and will get points and the accompanying badges for 1st and 2nd, 3rd and last since I have multiple id's in each of the three categories!!!!!

with love,

AD, billyloco, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

The previous structure (and to a lesser extent the upcoming one) reward mediocrity, by letting underperforming world players go into a brief, high-variance format on equal footing with dominant US players. Not a single person on the world or European teams last year could have made it onto team USA, or most likely even in the confederates of this year. Canada had one person who would have made team USA and two others who probably would have landed on the confederates, but that's it.

That's not to say that US people are somehow better at poker than other nations, but for the people here representing their respective regions, it certainly holds true. And as was mentioned above, almost all players will make more in rolled over points from dailies than the prizes for the finals (with the exception of about 2/3rds of the world team from last year).

It will be beyond comical if team USA and the Confederates tie for last though

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    does this mean you're coming out of retirement, and not moving on from sbr? that would be cool..... I always enjoy playing with you.... a real challange!
    dear friend, as i stated before, i ll play some high roller and sundays.
    i love playing SBR competition, and I put 100% on every event, but now, i feel the need to step aside for a while, and focus on other where i need.
    I proved to myself what i can do on the last competition, and i m glad with the results ( some others not so much) and past results, even when i was consider 1 time fortune hit by many players.
    I posted txs to SBR since they put a big event day in and day out for free and despite the luck of updates, I still thankful for all that was offered in prizes to be earned.
    Good luck to all

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
    Isn't 5000 bet points more like 350 bucks?
    walmart exchange rate 3150=100 bucks.....

pizza exchange rate roughly 2125 or 2250 = 100 bucks (i can't remember off hand whether pizza's are 425 for 20 bucks or 450, and i'm too lazy to go check)

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    your nuts, I am not going to sit on the beach fuk broads, drink all day this whole summer. Its SBR poker kiiiiiid
    "I'll be fukkin' broads like I be fukkin bored, turn a dyke bitch out have her fukkin' boys.... Beast!" does have a nice ring to it!

Auto Donk

next time add "team donk".... me and all of my ghost id's, etc. will win the whole fukkin' thing!

Winsalot
    Winsalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Thanks SBR

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are better than Americans go play WSOP. Go play Pokerstars. Don't be hiding at a tiny poker room getting freebies.

You can't be fukin serious.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

will try it maybe final prizes are kinda lame-o

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I see what you did there

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Pretty sure team world had a guy sign up for SBR about two weeks before World Cup final and still make the team with maybe 3-4 cashes.

The final is fine, its a shoot out that has a lot of variance and US has lost badly (ive been on a few US teams) . But to think they are rewarding mediocrity is a pretty poor assessment. 80% of the pool playing for the spots of one team while the remaining 20% spread over 3 teams, Im sure that makes sense somewhere Im just not seeing where

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I am the player that made the world team w 4 cashes.

Can i get odds on me making the world team this time round?

Auto Donk

Tijuana Blewwwwww has scheduled Big Papi to give a rousing "This is our Fukkin Country" speech on opening day of this promo to motivate the U.S. players!!!!

Mitchell88

Thanks for the contest SBR.

Just an idea to make things simpler. The US should have a team from every state. World should go by country. UK by provinces or whatever they have across the pond. this would make everything less confusing

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    I am the player that made the world team w 4 cashes.

Can i get odds on me making the world team this time round?
    I'm looking forward to the challenge of making a real world team too.

I bet the old world players take 5 or 6 of the 12 spots now we know we need to fight for a spot from the start!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i hope to make the USA team

USA! USA!

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I, Lowly Oaftard, am very hopeful to represent the world team for my home country of Zimbabwe.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    I, Lowly Oaftard, am very hopeful to represent the world team for my home country of Zimbabwe.
    I shall represent Jackie Blewwwwww's homeland, Meh-hee-co, and I shall be, much like that 50-something "most interesting man in the world" look-a-like alpine skier who was Meh-heee-co's only Olympian representative at Sochi's winter games, the only representative of Ms. Blewwwww's home land in the upcoming world cup! And although I don't often drink beer or chew gum or practice organized religion, when I do, I prefer Bohemia, Chicklets, and graphically painted Crucifexes!!!!!

El Auto

First 1234 Last