Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Only one way to police the poker. Killough

Killough hit a retarted hand when three people were all in. I didn't get burned but a couple others did. He was gone before the pot even got to him. Punk. don't sit with him

killough34
    killough34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4105

I went all in with 66 got lucky. what couple others was just 1 more person in on hand. I guess 66 isn't worthy of going all in.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shit, to mitchell, from what i've had to experience, 66 is a premium "i got da nutz" hand...... he's been running hot and playing ultra agressive donk poker...... and for someone who says that I, bobby loco, (is that the right name?), post alot about all the f'n bad beats i take on this site, I see mitchell whining his ass off every day on this board.......

Mitchell88

I just think its stupid when a whole game gets ruined because then the other players at the table all left because of it and then there is no other game

Mitchell88

I was wrong in this thread, thought about it I wrote it when I was frustrated. Anyone can do whatever they want. Its going to happen no matter what so why argue over it. apologies anyone I called out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was pissed when he left but it happens. Today I hit rollover, so I left. I tried to come back to make another rollover, but couldn't unless I brought the same chips back.