topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Any SBR people headed to the Horse Player's World Series at the Orleans in March?

Anyone in or still trying to qualify? Taking a stab here in the last few weeks.....

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

what's the buy in and how do you qual?

topgame85

Buy in is $1000 bucks if you want in but don't qualify, Can qaulify online at horseplayersqualify.com or a few other places but I think horseplayersqaulify is the last spot you can qualify these last couple weeks. The mega event qualifier is Feb 23rd with chances to buy in for $195 or satelite in to the mega event qualifier over the next ten days for $19. They are sending 50 people paying entry fees with hotel rooms and top few with travel vouchers as well. Never played an in person contest but have done ok in online contests winning a few. Figure I'd give it a run. Wish I had tried earlier in the year but just decided to give it a run today. Figure if I qualify late maybe I will go in hot like a playoff team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never tried I've been screwing around horse on the weekends a little more lately trying to make big money

Just betting real small trying to hit big numbers

Game I guess you just got a prison

topgame85

Some different investments of late goldstein. No major time down in last few years going legit. Still love the ponies and bases though thats a given. Gonna qualify goldstein you can come as my guest pal. Ready to make some serious money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeah you're better off working keeping yourself busy gambling on the horses on the side a little bit

Game I'm looking to move to Vegas late this year and turn pro.