BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He won yesterday & 2nd the day before.
    Ya but his left shift key was working against me pretty well, he should have been crippled with 10 left....

Beerdog = Sour Grapes yesterday....

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Name:  IMG_6614.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  24.1 KB

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Great read

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

bump for you rookies

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

so good

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    Make sure you depress the key FULLY, and don't hit it MULTIPLE times. This creates a redundancy VORTEX in the RNG and can actually hurt your CHANCES OF VICTORY.
    Dammit I was told to tap shift repeatedly by biteme early on in my SBR days Sly MFer played me good, I've been doing this sht wrong for years no wonder he always rivers me! Probably laughs all the way to the SBR store...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i hit it three times, rub my nutsack with my left hand, and shoot the bird at that hot boddog bitch at the bottom of the table....

(apparently, that combination activates the f'n doom switch)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Does Oaftard owe anyone points?

Did he make a yearly leaderboard wager with someone last year and not make good?

Auto Donk

im suspecting sbr banned his ass for some reason..... probably was someone's ghost.....

sbr should have a little section on their site called "comings and goings", in which all new id's are posted and all banned Id's are posted, preferably with a small statement of why the person was banned, so we can all learn from the scenario what the rules are and how they're applied.

fuk, i rec'd a lifetime ban once and had sbr not reconsidered, no one would have ever known wtf happed "to that idiot Donker".....

i still remember when i got the ban, as usually a ban has some language like "expires: May 10, 2016" (the date on which the ban is lifted), mine said "expires: NEVER!"

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Does Oaftard owe anyone points?

Did he make a yearly leaderboard wager with someone last year and not make good?
    I'm positive this was settled before the year was even close to over.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    I'm positive this was settled before the year was even close to over.
    thanks just curious

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Donker what was the ban for?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

I think it had something to do with acquiring a picture of Bobbywaves

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Probably.

Not sure what happened to this guy Lowly Oafturd, but he was an intelligent bettor: Congrats to Bobby on winning the challenge, and...

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Fresh off of ANOTHER TOURNAMENT VICTORY ( TOP PRIZE - 1ST PLACE), it is clearly becoming EVIDENT that I have THE KEY to UNLOCK the mysteries of success at SBR TOURNAMENT POKER. To celebrate another DOMINANT VICTORY ( winning all the chips in PLAY yet AGAIN), I have decided to GENEROUSLY SHARE another element of the STRATEGY that makes me the GREATEST TOURNAMENT PLAYER in SBR HISTORY. Without further ADO, let's get into some TIPS:

Today's tip is fairly simple and straight forward ( You're welcome, user PAVYRACER - I know you like simplicity), and involves one of the most CRITICAL things in online poker : TIMING. Some players apply theoretically correct poker strategy in spots ( unlike poster Triple_D_Bet ), yet ignore WHEN they and other players PERFORM THEIR ACTIONS. On SBR Poker, the timing of PREFLOP ACTION is CRITICAL to your chances of winning AT SHOWDOWN. With UNSUITED HOLDINGS, make sure you perform your preflop action ( CALL OR RAISE) BEFORE less than 3 TICKS EXPIRE ON THE GREEN TIMER BAR. With suited holdings, make sure you wait until AT LEAST 3 CLICKS HAVE PASSED before performing your preflop action. These elements of timing trigger a FRACTAL MODIFICATION in the sequences the RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR utilizes in it's card selection algorithm, impacting the HAND DISTRIBUTION in a favorable manner towards YOUR HOLDING. Use this TIP and watch YOUR RESULTS IMPROVE as you STOCKPILE TOURNAMENT WINS!

PS - I have noticed QUITE A FEW users in this forum ADOPT my UNIQUE writing style emphasizing key PHRASES AND POINTS with caps. Kudos to you posters - the extra SPICE and FLAVOR added to your posts is nothing short of AMAZING.

PPS - Poster Mike Jamm - It is unfortunate that your jealousy and envy compels you to spew hateful commentary towards MYSELF and other users who simply SEEK TO IMPROVE their tournament poker. Nonetheless, I encourage you to employ my tips and advice, offered to you without malice, and I earnestly bid you good luck in your GAMBLING ENDEAVORS. I would politely suggest that you be a little more open minded though...it would probably improve both your gambling success and quality of life ( which I'm speculating ranges somewhere between living in your parents basement, and under an overpass on a busy highway). Best wishes to YOU, sir.

wow

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    Name:  IMG_6614.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  24.1 KB
    lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    hell, off hand I don't recall.... think it had something to do with a personal bomb I dropped on Shari..... she didn't see the humor in it, obviously.....

simple misunderstanding.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    wow
    you say "wow" now, but this prick had 90 percent of sbr poker players hammering away at their left shift keys like they were getting their f'n jerk on

Auto Donk

i did indeed get banned for posting a photo of waves that Small b, in typical pussy-boy fashion, cried about.... but I think that was only a week-long ban....

now that i'm curious about it, I may have to see if I still have any of the emails from SBR brass on the topic

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between the STRATEGIES I use on BOVADA to adjust to the rig, and the strategies that I merely suspect work on SBR. I have enough volume on Bovada and a database to examine the trends in....on SBR I merely have suppositions that are beginning to be confirmed. They utilize two different RNG algorithms, and thusly it is FOOLISH to assume the BOVADA EXPLOITS will be effective across all systems. And while I don't have time to get into TECHNICAL STRATEGIES right this minute since I am on a very SHORT BREAK from logging MASSIVE VOLUME on BOVADA ( OVER 11 MILLION HANDS PLAYED)right now, I will throw out a simple adjustment that even someone like PAVYRACER can employ without getting confused. At both the 50/100 and 100/200 blind levels, depressing the LEFT SHIFT KEY before clicking the call or raise button NOTICEABLY improves your RESULTS at SHOWDOWN regardless of HOLDING. Let me KNOW how this trick impacts your RESULTS - I think you will be PLEASANTLY surprised.

Anyone know if this works for Ignition ?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Solid bump

Auto Donk

I wonder if he's up to thirty million hands yet......

i still use the left shift key, but only if waves is at the table

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

After cruising to ANOTHER VICTORY ( 1ST PLACE ), the strategies and TACTICS necessary to DOMINATE TOURNAMENT play here are starting to become CRYSTAL CLEAR. I will try to MAKE TIME early next week ( This weekend I must focus on real money games on Bovada, OVER 11 MILLION HANDS PLAYED) to POST SUGGESTIONS that are slightly more TECHNICAL ( Sorry poster PAVYRACER - I cannot continue to post simplistic assistance simply for your benefit) to aid ANYONE INTERESTED in TOURNAMENT DOMINATION at the level I am EXHIBITING.

PS - Mike Jamm - While I understand your FRUSTRATION at not being able to REPLICATE my INSTANT SUCCESS ( probably due to some type of underlying personal issues that I won't speculate about), perhaps your credibility would be ENHANCED if you REFRAINED from profanity and personal attacks in your VULGAR posts.

Shari91 - My guess is that each players holding would then have the standard equity typically expected, provided some of the OTHER, MORE ADVANCED ( apologies again, PAVYRACER) strategies are not also being EMPLOYED.
    Ok.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

I still say L Shift when I bad beat someone, 4 years later.

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I still say L Shift when I bad beat someone, 4 years later.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Solid bump
    Solid bump indeed Tripe, especially post #119:

Congrats to Bobby on winning the challenge, and...

I must say, it was a pleasure stealing your 29k pts & sending you into SBR retirement.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 12-11-18 at 03:32 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Shove and pray

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

man time flies

First 1234