Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Early Hold 'em

If anyone wants to play for a little I am at the 1/2 right now. cheers

Mitchell88

2/20. If anyone wants to play I am at the 2/4 table.

Mitchell88

Last edited by Mitchell88; 02-20-14 at 09:11 PM. Reason: made a ignorant post

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    ShogunRua you are such a baby. You came and played you were up big then it swang in my favor. Just cause you kept trying bet high with nothing and I called you doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it. you cried like a girl when you busted out. If the pts are so important than play at the 1/2 and just fold unless you have an awesome hand and you will hit your rollover.
    Up big? I was up like 150 points. It was 1/2...

Settle down Mitchell. I just made a comment that you were calling decent sized bets with gutshot straight draws that hit 3-4 times. The last hand I had nothing, but the other previous times I had real hands. Sorry if I happened to come across as a 'baby'. Congrats on your 170 points or whatever it was.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Up big? I was up like 150 points. It was 1/2...

Settle down Mitchell. I just made a comment that you were calling decent sized bets with gutshot straight draws that hit 3-4 times. The last hand I had nothing, but the other previous times I had real hands. Sorry if I happened to come across as a 'baby'. Congrats on your 170 points or whatever it was.
    yea I just wanted to explain that I was on a rollover of course I was calling a little more than I should I said gg you said whatever and left. my bad.

Mitchell88

Im in Burn Ban and I suck bad as of late, if anyone wants to play