JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6148

mikejamm is funny as hell. very entertaining poster. keep up the good work jamm.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Funny how I used the same correct formula to calculate mine & Robber's ROI, that you've used to calculate other players ROI.
    Guess again...I haven't done any ROI calculations for SBR poker. I did do some BROI ones, specifically because I bet you that even by your own bogus standards you weren't a top player...remember how that turned out? With me winning the bet and your points, yet again?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I haven't done any ROI calculations for SBR poker.

Triple_D_Bet

Your inability to understand simple english doesn't change reality

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Proven? You average a pathetic one tourney per year, you do realize anyone can check our pts history & see my ROI is much higher than yours.
    Anyone can check and see that you're lying again

In your case, it's because you still can't figure out what "investment" means.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Anyone can check and see that you're lying again

In your case, it's because you still can't figure out what "investment" means.
    Anyone can check & see the truth I stated.

A freeroll tourney is open to everyone. Why wasn't the tourney I scored 7,500 open to everyone? Because it wasn't a freeroll, it was a Championship that was password protected. FR's aren't password protected. You had to buy into a months worth of daily tourney's to earn your seat.

Many count FR's as buyins, estimate their value by prize pool and entrants (i.e. a $200 tourney with 2,000 entrants means you would have paid $0.10) and get your ROI from there.

Robber

By your logic, someone who sits around and plays freerolls all day has a better ROI than the best tournament player in the world

Bobbo logic

It must be a frightening place inside your head

bobbywaves

By your logic, someone who sits around and plays freerolls all day has a better ROI than the best tournament player in the world
    Strict freeroll players will of course have a positive ROI, obviously won't be higher than a professional whose winning millions. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Robber

Strict freeroll players will of course have a positive ROI, obviously won't be higher than a professional whose winning millions. You're comparing apples to oranges.
    No I'm not

You continue to be unable to grasp the concept of ROI
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

You continue to be unable to grasp the concept of ROI
    Firm grasp on ROI, mine is undoubtedly higher than yours. Anyone can confirm it, simply by clicking on our poker deposits & withdrawals. Unfortunately you're ROI will never be higher, since you don't play & my ROI has only increased over time.

Triple_D_Bet

Once again, simple math proves too much for bobbo

Robber

He can't figure out what an investment is

This is truly amazing

Then again, he said his ROI increases with every hand he plays. The elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Bobbo logic

It must be a frightening place inside your head
    Nah, mostly just empty space and one thought, "mini cash.....mini cash....mini cash..."

bobbywaves

he said his ROI increases with every hand he plays.
    Indeed it has. You know my ROI was a around 520% several months ago, as you bragged your ROI was slightly higher despite your pathetic sample size. Now I'm at 644%, which is 100% higher than you.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Nah, mostly just empty space and one thought, "mini cash.....mini cash....mini cash..."
    Funny how my mini cashes put me way ahead of MikeSpamm, on every leaderboard that comes out.

Robber

Indeed it has. You know my ROI was a around 520% several months ago, as you bragged your ROI was slightly higher despite your pathetic sample size. Now I'm at 644%, which is 100% higher than you.
    You dumbass. You don't even know how to begin to calculate ROI, as evidenced by the fact that you claim it increases with every hand you play.

Not a single person around agrees with the nonsense you spew. Even your fellow delusional morons think you're off base.

Now tell us again how many min cashes you have and that somehow the amount of min cashes determines the quality of a player.

bobbywaves

You dumbass. You don't even know how to begin to calculate ROI, as evidenced by the fact that you claim it increases with every hand you play.

Not a single person around agrees with the nonsense you spew. Even your fellow delusional morons think you're off base.

Now tell us again how many min cashes you have and that somehow the amount of min cashes determines the quality of a player.
    Return on investment is an easy formula, I suggest you look it up & educate yourself.

Robber

Return on investment is an easy formula, I suggest you look it up & educate yourself.
    I agree. Start with trying to figure out what the word 'investment' means. I see that still eludes you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

I agree.

Robber

Still waiting on Bobbo to try and figure it out. This one could take 10 years.

bobbywaves

Still waiting on Bobbo to try and figure it out. This one could take 10 years.
    Seeing this troll on the poker tables could take 10 years.

Triple_D_Bet

I agree. Start with trying to figure out what the word 'investment' means. I see that still eludes you.
    Forget "investment" (which he's demonstrated he'll probably never understand); bobbo needs to start with much more basic concepts. Here ya go bobbo:

http://www.ixl.com/math/grade-6/ratios-word-problems

Be sure to get an adult's help for the reading parts, which has always been a weakness of yours

bobbywaves

Forget "investment" (which he's demonstrated he'll probably never understand); bobbo needs to start with much more basic concepts. Here ya go bobbo:

http://www.ixl.com/math/grade-6/ratios-word-problems

Be sure to get an adult's help for the reading parts, which has always been a weakness of yours
    Easy to see what's going on here, Tripe trying to get me to ace his 6th grade homework for him.

Lazy bastard, just ask your teacher for help during Friday's class.

Robber

Seeing Tidal Waves learn basic reading and arithmetic could take 10 years.
    Can't argue there.

bobbywaves

Can't argue when it's in our pts history, Tidal Waves has a 643% ROI compared to my 541%.
    Acceptance is a step in the right direction son.

Robber

my actual ROI pales in comparison to Robber's so I've resorted to making up numbers to make myself look good
    Yes, the trouble is that no one believes the numbers you post have any meaning, just as you were the only one who claimed that the player with the most cashes is the best.

bobbywaves

Yes, the trouble is that no one believes the numbers you post have any meaning, just as you were the only one who claimed that the player with the most cashes is the best.
    Nothing unbelievable or made up about our numbers: Poker deposits & withdrawals is in our pts history to calculate our ROI, so anyone can see you're full of chit. Not to mention the fact you troll a poker forum & don't play poker.

Never claimed the player with the most cashes is the best, obviously total winnings takes precedence. However, my focus is on total cashes which generates winnings. This approach has been proven successful, as my ROI indicates.

Triple_D_Bet

Nothing unbelievable or made up about our numbers: Poker deposits & withdrawals is in our pts history to calculate our ROI, so anyone can see you're full of chit. Not to mention the fact you troll a poker forum & don't play poker.

Never claimed the player with the most cashes is the best, obviously total winnings takes precedence. However, my focus is on total cashes which generates winnings. This approach has been proven successful, as my ROI indicates.
    Funny how your "approach" isn't as successful as many others, as measured by the rest of the world. When you spend more time making less points (and perhaps more telling, when you fail to understand basic math after it's carefully explained to you), you've demonstrated the opposite of what any sane person would call "success"

Also amusing how after failing repeatedly to live up to your own definitions of success, you're forced to change your definition and try hiding behind the one made-up stat that more successful players can't catch up on. But never fear, we'll prove you wrong there too

bobbywaves

Also amusing how after failing repeatedly to live up to your own definitions of success, you're forced to change your definition and try hiding behind the one made-up stat that more successful players can't catch up on.
    Amusing how I'll be collecting 34k from you & your cronies.

Triple_D_Bet

Amusing how I'll be collecting 34k from you & your cronies.
    "Der, I can't dispute any of those facts , so I'm just going to pretend I'm right despite them"

Odds of bobbo taking the above out of context and trying to pretend it describes me instead of him: -500

bobbywaves

"Der, I can't dispute any of those facts , so I'm just going to pretend I'm right despite them"

Odds of bobbo taking the above out of context and trying to pretend it describes me instead of him: -500
    When in actuality I've grown accustomed to ignoring your tripe, thus your nickname.

Triple_D_Bet

When in actuality I've grown accustomed to ignoring your tripe, thus your nickname.
    Most of us call it "reality", and we're well aware you're accustomed to ignoring it. Unfortunately for those like yourself who choose to ignore reality, it doesn't ignore you

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

2nd nite in a row he doubles up and bolts what does he log off to go rub one off and drink a Duff beer each time?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Edit
    Last edited by greenhippo; 11-15-14 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Lifetime loser like HS2 not worth it

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    2nd nite in a row he doubles up and bolts what does he log off to go rub one off and drink a Duff beer each time?
    Probably completed rollover or needed to leave table & get a new roll, not a big deal.

First 123 Last