PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LMAO------I don't need data to know its rigged.....I'm just not dumb......The $ involved, the security surrounding it, I mean think about it people .....Simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I don't really think you can make a "rigged" claim unless you're over 20 million hands played.

Anything beneath that is laughable.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

The question is why would you play 11 million rigged hands??????

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    LMAO------I don't need data to know its rigged.....I'm just not dumb......The $ involved, the security surrounding it, I mean think about it people .....Simple as that
    I don't think you're dumb paper, but the two bolded statements contradict each other. If you think you can call it rigged without data, you're at least ignorant of the basic principles involved

PaperTrail07

I said I know----not I can prove....but I still somewhat agree .lol....I just trust my gut....and know a little about $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I don't think you're dumb paper, but the two bolded statements contradict each other. If you think you can call it rigged without data, you're at least ignorant of the basic principles involved

Triple_D_Bet

I said I know----not I can prove....but I still somewhat agree .lol....I just trust my gut....and know a little about $$.
    If you can't prove something you know, there's a good chance it ain't true!

PaperTrail07

And OJ is innocent ............Good Day.....
    If you can't prove something you know, there's a good chance it ain't true!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I only had to play 100 hands to know BLOWVADA was a rigged piece of sht..... saved myself 10,999,900 hands worth of time!

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Perhaps first you should google "sarcasm" to familiarize yourself with that concept so you can better interpret Mr. blazer.

Ah, yeeeeaaaah...

Listen, King Hamlet... if you're gonna troll least give us more entertaining shit than "OVER 11 MILLION HANDS"... capisce?
    Be more creative and say sumpthin like "Calvin needs to steal the $ so he can blow more lines off Bodog Becky's ass" and stuff like that. Brainstorm. You can do better... TRY.

Lemme save the trouble... Tip #2 : Beware of doom switch after cashout
    I have no reason to believe that Poster daneblazer is being sarcastic. He likely UNDERSTANDS the value in what I am saying while YOU make nonsensical comments about someone using narcotics. I suspect this may be a reflection of your own personal habits and tendencies, which I urge you to seek counseling for....in the meantime, please do not OBSTRUCT my selfless attempt to provide insight into key adjustments that can be made at Bovada based on OVER 11 MILLION HANDS OF PLAY. Also, my extensive records do not reflect any impact on results after cashout - please do not taint my legitimate efforts to help players TAKE A STAND with your off the cuff speculation. My evidence based contentions carry more weight than your ridiculous assertions.

Lowly Oaftard

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ok, I am interested in exactly what these 11 million pieces of evidence actually show. How have you assembled, calculated or otherwise used the 11 million pieces to statistically compare your play with Blowvada's "bullshit rake generator/keep as many players playing as possible programming" to what should be the statistical norms if cards were dealt truly random? for example, what percentage of the time were your aces cracked by lesser hands? repeatedly saying u played 11 million hands just tells me you have no fcking life, it doesn't tell me anything about legitimate stat analysis and how your experience was way off kilter, from a statistical norm analysis.
    I have used my database to calculate the probability of how groups of hands perform in certain situations versus how they should perform according to an equity calculator that runs millions and millions of hand scenarios using Monte Carlo style computational algorithms. The large size of my pool of data is enough to be confident that the information has converged properly. My first tip included a specific example of this : Ten Five offsuit has roughly 13 percent equity versus Ace-Ace preflop, however in my database it wins 94% of the time! And this is a common theme among unsuited hands with a gap of 5 ranks between them! They consistently outperform BIG PAIRS despite being huge underdogs. And I have unearthed MANY of these trends to SHARE with players SO THEY CAN BEGIN TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! And I'm sorry if I try to emphasize that I have played OVER 11 MILLION HANDS - I have dedicated my life to the GAME OF POKER played UNDER ETHICAL CONDITIONS and Yes this has meant sacrifices but I AM WILLING TO MAKE THEM. So you may say that I have no life but I counter that if even one player can FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT as a result of my TIRELESS EFFORTS ( OVER 11 MILLION HANDS) then my journey is validated.

Lowly Oaftard

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I don't really think you can make a "rigged" claim unless you're over 20 million hands played.

Anything beneath that is laughable.
    It's really more like 11.6 million hands, you could just round up to 12 million for discussions sake and not be out of line.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    I have no reason to believe that Poster daneblazer is being sarcastic. He likely UNDERSTANDS the value in what I am saying while YOU make nonsensical comments about someone using narcotics. I suspect this may be a reflection of your own personal habits and tendencies, which I urge you to seek counseling for....in the meantime, please do not OBSTRUCT my selfless attempt to provide insight into key adjustments that can be made at Bovada based on OVER 11 MILLION HANDS OF PLAY. Also, my extensive records do not reflect any impact on results after cashout - please do not taint my legitimate efforts to help players TAKE A STAND with your off the cuff speculation. My evidence based contentions carry more weight than your ridiculous assertions.
    If you don't think Dane's being sarcastic, or you think that Bite's not making sense...there's a good chance you have no clue. Also, do you know the difference between making unfounded accusations and making accusations backed up by evidence you haven't shown anyone else yet? Nothing If you want to convince us of your 11 million hands and the trends they supposedly show, feel free to show the rest of the class...if you truly have a wide range of hands winning 7 times more often than they should over a large sample size, then you might have something.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

I have used my database to calculate the probability of how groups of hands perform in certain situations versus how they should perform according to an equity calculator that runs millions and millions of hand scenarios using Monte Carlo style computational algorithms. The large size of my pool of data is enough to be confident that the information has converged properly. My first tip included a specific example of this : Ten Five offsuit has roughly 13 percent equity versus Ace-Ace preflop, however in my database it wins 94% of the time! And this is a common theme among unsuited hands with a gap of 5 ranks between them! They consistently outperform BIG PAIRS despite being huge underdogs. And I have unearthed MANY of these trends to SHARE with players SO THEY CAN BEGIN TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! And I'm sorry if I try to emphasize that I have played OVER 11 MILLION HANDS - I have dedicated my life to the GAME OF POKER played UNDER ETHICAL CONDITIONS and Yes this has meant sacrifices but I AM WILLING TO MAKE THEM. So you may say that I have no life but I counter that if even one player can FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT as a result of my TIRELESS EFFORTS ( OVER 11 MILLION HANDS) then my journey is validated.
    you need to publish this data and write an article for CardPlayer or some other poker rag, and cash in on it and blow that sorry f'n piece of sht poker site outta the water. I have no doubt that the evidence would show that they are a crooked bunch of fuccksticks that ought to be in prison!!!!

Triple_D_Bet

And OJ is innocent ............Good Day.....
    Doesn't seem very likely! But innocent until proven guilty and all that...concept is different here, and simpler: individuals are not capable of making an accurate "gut" assessment on statistical variation over meaningful sample sizes. Peoples' perceptions are biased; math is not
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I have no reason to believe that Poster daneblazer is being sarcastic. He likely UNDERSTANDS the value in what I am saying
    OR, he more likely understands the amount of actual real time needed to play *11 MILLION HANDS* and has concluded, as I and many others have, that you're just talkin out yer ass for shits & giggles.

Sarcasm... 100%... SHIP IT!

while YOU make nonsensical comments about someone using narcotics. I suspect this may be a reflection of your own personal habits and tendencies
    Hmmm... let's see... well, maybe this link can shed some light on your perspicacity:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNhh0IjcroA

BUT.....

which I urge you to seek counseling for....
    I very well may have a problem w/strippers.
    I spend waaay too much time & money on them in The Champagne Room(s) and various other places.
    BOTTOM LINE: I enjoy naked women too much and may, MAY, perhaps, have an addiction to women without clothes and what they'll do for/to me.

Can ya maybe help me find a hot therapist that'll help me?... If she's willing to do the sessions in the nude all the better.

Lowly Oaftard

Tip Number 2

SBR users, it is time to unveil the 2nd tip in my series of FIVE on how to adjust your play to profit from the RIGGED play on BOVADA POKER.

TIP NUMBER TWO :

NEVER FOLD A FLUSH DRAW WITH A 3 IN YOUR HAND. Typically when drawing to a flush you will hit your flush 1 out of 3 times after the flop and 1 out of slightly less than 6 or so after the turn.........HOWEVER, according to the data, a flopped flush draw containing a 3 comes home OVER 84% OF THE TIME. This crucial adjustment to your drawing odds should give you the inside edge when it comes to EARNING PROFIT. Also, you should expand your preflop ranges to include ALL SUITED 3X HANDS ( even 9 and 3 suited or Jack and 3 suited) given that you are now privy to the hidden bonus drawing power of the flush draw containing a 3.

Stay tuned for my third tip coming up soon.

Auto Donk

SBR users, it is time to unveil the 2nd tip in my series of FIVE on how to adjust your play to profit from the RIGGED play on BOVADA POKER.

TIP NUMBER TWO :

NEVER FOLD A FLUSH DRAW WITH A 3 IN YOUR HAND. Typically when drawing to a flush you will hit your flush 1 out of 3 times after the flop and 1 out of slightly less than 6 or so after the turn.........HOWEVER, according to the data, a flopped flush draw containing a 3 comes home OVER 84% OF THE TIME. This crucial adjustment to your drawing odds should give you the inside edge when it comes to EARNING PROFIT. Also, you should expand your preflop ranges to include ALL SUITED 3X HANDS ( even 9 and 3 suited or Jack and 3 suited) given that you are now privy to the hidden bonus drawing power of the flush draw containing a 3.

Stay tuned for my third tip coming up soon.
    damn, I may have to go throw a hundred in BLOWvada and try these out!!! keep the tips coming!!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Havent tried these on Bovada, but they seem to work pretty well on SBR Poker. Don't leave us hanging, need more tips!

Lowly Oaftard

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    OR, he more likely understands the amount of actual real time needed to play *11 MILLION HANDS* and has concluded, as I and many others have, that you're just talkin out yer ass for shits & giggles.

Sarcasm... 100%... SHIP IT!

Hmmm... let's see... well, maybe this link can shed some light on your perspicacity:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNhh0IjcroA

BUT.....

I very well may have a problem w/strippers.
    I spend waaay too much time & money on them in The Champagne Room(s) and various other places.
    BOTTOM LINE: I enjoy naked women too much and may, MAY, perhaps, have an addiction to women without clothes and what they'll do for/to me.

Can ya maybe help me find a hot therapist that'll help me?... If she's willing to do the sessions in the nude all the better.
    Just because you lack the DEDICATION and FOCUS to log in large volume doesn't mean that others do. I am certainly an OUTLIER performer in terms of hand volume, but rest assured I am not talking out of my ASS or doing anything for shits and giggles. While you squander time and resources on DEBAUCHERY and fornication ( self admittedly ), others are being industrious and observant. I am relieved to learn you do not have a problem with narcotics (albeit somewhat surprised), and I wish you the best in resolving your issues with strippers and women in general. I think you are taking a step in the right direction by recognizing you have a problem and seeking help. However, I cannot assist you as this is not my area of expertise and this is probably not the thread to discuss such issues. It is, on the other hand, a place where someone with OVER 11 MILLION HANDS experience can shed light on helping Bovada players level the field against a broken and corrupt system....and I shall proceed offering insight and knowledge to those who wish to UTILIZE it.

Lowly Oaftard

damn, I may have to go throw a hundred in BLOWvada and try these out!!! keep the tips coming!!!!
    Stay tuned for my third tip in a series of FIVE, coming tomorrow afternoon in this thread.

Lowly Oaftard

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Havent tried these on Bovada, but they seem to work pretty well on SBR Poker. Don't leave us hanging, need more tips!
    I will be debuting my third tip tomorrow afternoon in this thread....and I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm towards utilizing this advice in order to MAXIMIZE your profit. I must warn you, however, I can only vouch for these tips on Bovada poker. I have never played on SBR poker, and thusly cannot analyze the data to unearth the trends that I have painstakingly extracted from my Bovada experiences. My advice to you is to stick to your standard gameplay on SBR until someone with documented EVIDENCE can ILLUSTRATE what adjustments you can make, if any are applicable. I will start playing some of these daily tournaments on SBR to give you my impressions - however, when you are busy logging MILLIONS OF HANDS ( OVER 11 MILLION HANDS PLAYED) like I am...time is scarce.

Lowly Oaftard

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    As a side note, thank you for validating my contention that you were not being sarcastic in your post acknowledging that it is difficult to dispute the trends noted in OVER 11 MILLION HANDS.

easy_mark4sharks
    easy_mark4sharks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lolwy oaftard thank you for sharing your wisdom from mining the variables in all of those hands. I have tried out your strategies and have validated that you are right probably about 84% of the time in my hands with your tip about the 3's. I have not found any success with the 5-0 off though

If you can breakdown how questionable players seem to always catch miracles on the river I would be indebted. I see some crazy stuff that is not explained by "variance."

Triple_D_Bet

I will be debuting my third tip tomorrow afternoon in this thread....and I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm towards utilizing this advice in order to MAXIMIZE your profit. I must warn you, however, I can only vouch for these tips on Bovada poker. I have never played on SBR poker, and thusly cannot analyze the data to unearth the trends that I have painstakingly extracted from my Bovada experiences. My advice to you is to stick to your standard gameplay on SBR until someone with documented EVIDENCE can ILLUSTRATE what adjustments you can make, if any are applicable. I will start playing some of these daily tournaments on SBR to give you my impressions - however, when you are busy logging MILLIONS OF HANDS ( OVER 11 MILLION HANDS PLAYED) like I am...time is scarce.
    That sounds good and all, but I've got bad news...I've played 13 million hands on Bovada, and my data shows that everything is fine. Please trust me when I say I've analyzed these hands, and I'm sure you'll agree there's no need for me to provide hand histories or anything resembling proof...just take my word for it, as someone you've barely met.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

I had played I at Bodog from Dec 10 till Jan 4 th earning 3500 point s in the process. I cashed out in some tournaments and at many SNG, however, cash tables an specially PLO have been my loosing places. I decided to quit playing there after dedicating 9 hours a day average) making consistency only rake for the company,
    Starting January 14 I moved to play DSI with is the same as 5 dimes or Americas card room were I was able to win 2 tournaments place rd in another and cashing out in 2 out of 5 that I play. The same results apply to my sng cashing 3 out of 5 and with success on the cash tables.
    It seems that the site RCG my work a bit different, to Bodog's , and more predictable.My intuition tells me to stick here ( DSI ) for the been, but I rally mist Bodog, but if return 1 day there , I ut stay away for the ring games and specially PLO.

Auto Donk

That sounds good and all, but I've got bad news...I've played 13 million hands on Bovada, and my data shows that everything is fine. Please trust me when I say I've analyzed these hands, and I'm sure you'll agree there's no need for me to provide hand histories or anything resembling proof...just take my word for it, as someone you've barely met.
    Long Ron, I've feel like I know u as a brother; one of the first porno rags I ever saw contained you and some hot brunette named "Brooke West" in a photo spread on the beach.... Seen hundreds of your scenes over the years, always entertaining.... even once you added the 50 lb gut.

To the point.... If Long Ron Jeremy says Blowvada isn't rigged, I, uh, I, uh, hate to say it Ron, but I don't believe him.... you're great at porn, but Blowvada is as crooked as they come. I took more bad beats and suckouts after my first month on the site (which I cashed way up in) than I have taken in seven years playing live. I have played thousands of hands in live trnys and cash games, and I can recall taking two horrible beats playing live for a few thousand dollars a piece (both in casino cash games -- the only two that even stand out) in six years. Yet I took 200-300 similar horrible bad "against all but 1 or two outter odds" in months 2 and 3 on Blowvada. I quit playing on it after AA flops a set an loses to runner runner for broadway with the idiot calling with not even a pair -- haven't played a hand there since, and I think I still have a few hundred bucks in my account with them -- they can have it. The site is pure bullshit! It is not random, it is a f'd up crooked site designed to keep as many donks playing there as possible, and to generate as much rake as possible. I have no doubt winning percentages come into play, and they let lesser players win hands to keep em on the site. penetrate Blowvada!!!!!!!!!

Triple_D_Bet

Long Ron, I've feel like I know u as a brother; one of the first porno rags I ever saw contained you and some hot brunette named "Brooke West" in a photo spread on the beach.... Seen hundreds of your scenes over the years, always entertaining.... even once you added the 50 lb gut.

To the point.... If Long Ron Jeremy says Blowvada isn't rigged, I, uh, I, uh, hate to say it Ron, but I don't believe him.... you're great at porn, but Blowvada is as crooked as they come. I took more bad beats and suckouts after my first month on the site (which I cashed way up in) than I have taken in seven years playing live. I have played thousands of hands in live trnys and cash games, and I can recall taking two horrible beats playing live for a few thousand dollars a piece (both in casino cash games -- the only two that even stand out) in six years. Yet I took 200-300 similar horrible bad "against all but 1 or two outter odds" in months 2 and 3 on Blowvada. I quit playing on it after AA flops a set an loses to runner runner for broadway with the idiot calling with not even a pair -- haven't played a hand there since, and I think I still have a few hundred bucks in my account with them -- they can have it. The site is pure bullshit! It is not random, it is a f'd up crooked site designed to keep as many donks playing there as possible, and to generate as much rake as possible. I have no doubt winning percentages come into play, and they let lesser players win hands to keep em on the site. penetrate Blowvada!!!!!!!!!
    C'mon Donk, I know you're a decent player...you're not seriously going to tell me that based on a comparison between your highly subjective memories of online and live play that you're certain Bovada is rigged?? If so, online poker probably isn't for you anyways...players don't thrive in today's tougher environment without objective unbiased analysis of their play, and relying on your memory for anecdotes is the opposite of analysis.

Auto Donk

C'mon Donk, I know you're a decent player...you're not seriously going to tell me that based on a comparison between your highly subjective memories of online and live play that you're certain Bovada is rigged?? If so, online poker probably isn't for you anyways...players don't thrive in today's tougher environment without objective unbiased analysis of their play, and relying on your memory for anecdotes is the opposite of analysis.
    my analysis of two months of horrible beats was conclusive enough for me... why I don't play on that shithole site called "blowvada"

First 123