MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Hey, I'm new. How do I get points, and start poker? What do you have to do to play poker?

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
    Hey, I'm new. How do I get points, and start poker? What do you have to do to play poker?

download the software in poker section. Thats pretty much it, and jus play dailies when they're available. You prolly wanna turn pro eventually if u plan on cashin the pts earned. Congratz to all.. all was expected to make it, made it. GL!

Deems.. what u doing. ~_~'

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

5000pts? Shove it up your fuk'in ass sbr! Yeah and thanks by the way for changing tables during my rebuy in todays Sunday tourney and fuk'in me outta that. Fuk'in table closed as I was re-buying and I got put out. Great fuk'in bullshit software as usual. You owe me 30 fuk'in points btw! Tried to contact live poker support about it and of course you can't fuk'in get through to them either!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    5000pts? Shove it up your fuk'in ass sbr! Yeah and thanks by the way for changing tables during my rebuy in todays Sunday tourney and fuk'in me outta that. Fuk'in table closed as I was re-buying and I got put out. Great fuk'in bullshit software as usual. You owe me 30 fuk'in points btw! Tried to contact live poker support about it and of course you can't fuk'in get through to them either!
    what a Fukkin whiner

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    what a Fukkin whiner
    Vegas, why don't you go fuk yourself, you fuk'in lying pussy. You're a fuk'in lying piece of dog shit, saying you live in Vegas, whey you live in some shit hole trailer park! You're a fuk'in losing asshole so go suck a dick and earn some money dick face!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-05-14 at 05:50 PM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'll get in on the next one, good promo.

Vegas39

Vegas, why don't go fuk yourself you fuk'in lying pussy. You're a fuk'in lying piece of dog shit, saying you live in Vegas, whey you live in some shit hole trailer park! You're a fuk'in losing asshole so go suck a dick and earn some money dick face!

You really are one pathetic broke dikk later

Whiny little bitch

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Tried to contact SBR live line for fukking 30 SBR tokens
    Ladies and Gentlemen, if you haven't seen it before, this is what you call being a true Broke Dick Fukk!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Oh look, the losing russian piece of shit showed up too. Already finished suck'in Putin's dick for the day? Russian rocket is exactly what you like up you ass. Fuk'in russia, a country full of fuk'in queers bait homophobes, with you and putin being the biggest closet f a gs of them all!
    amazing comeback....for a 3rd grade
    dumbfukk try to get on that live help one more time and ask SBR where your fukking 30 betpoints at
    how fukking broke can you fukking be to think that they would bother with something like this on Sunday or any other day for that matter....this is lower than a Carseller level broke

keep your retarded mouth shut for the rest of the day before you embarrass yourself any further....

Vegas39

Contacting live help for 3 cents

unreal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Contacting live help for 3 cents

unreal

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    7500 is fair value to enter
    5,000 pts = $235 worth of pizza cards.

$235 being worth an entry is highly debatable, so 7,500 is absolutely ludicrous to suggest.

For those who have entry & can't make it, why aren't they allowed to give their tourny password to someone in exchange for pts agreed upon by both parties? Why would this be against the rules?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

For some reason I thought $5000 was first.

definitely isn't worth 2500 points let alone 5k

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

What happens to the people who can't make it?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    For some reason I thought $5000 was first.

definitely isn't worth 2500 points let alone 5k
    Let alone 7,500.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    What happens to the people who can't make it?
    Apparently, they are chit out of luck.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    5,000 pts = $235 worth of pizza cards.

$235 being worth an entry is highly debatable, so 7,500 is absolutely ludicrous to suggest.

For those who have entry & can't make it, why aren't they allowed to give their tourny password to someone in exchange for pts agreed upon by both parties? Why would this be against the rules?
    Totally agree Bobby. It's stupid fuk'in bullshit like this that makes you wonder who the idiot was who decided this was fair. It should have been the the top 100 and not 75! You spend 4 fuk'in months playing this shit, only not to get in because of a 100 pt difference or so. Yet, Then they wanna charge Pros 5000 points, (because no broke dick non pro fuk head like Russian rocket up the ass douche bag), has that many points! This is after you've played this shit for this long amount of time!

There should be satellite tourneys for the 25 or so who were on the bubble and SBR could charge a "reasonable" entry fee for that. Of course that makes too much fuk'in intelligent sense in a tournament where 75 is way too fuk'in low for the amount of time all the Pros here put into it!

Hell, they couldn't even give us a update in the last 2 weeks to let people know where they were at in the standings. Total fuk'in joke not having access to current point updates and run like fuk'in amateur lazy bullshit!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-05-14 at 08:15 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Totally agree Bobby. It's stupid fuk'in bullshit like this that makes you wonder who the fuk'in idiot was who decided this was fair. It should have been the the top 100 and not 75! You spend 4 fuk'in months playing this shit, only not to get in because of a 100 pt difference or so. Yet, Then they wanna charge Pros 5000 fuk'in points, (because no broke dick non pro fuk head like Russian rocket up the ass douche bag), has that many points! This is after you've played this shit for this long amount of time!

There should be satellite tourneys for the 25 or so who were on the bubble and SBR could charge a fuk'in "reasonable" entry fee for that. Of course that makes too much fuk'in intelligent sense in a tournament where 75 is way too fuk'in low for the amount of time all the Pros here put into it!
    And if it was Top 100 then whoever just missed that would complain it wasn't Top 125. Gotta cutoff somewhere. But I think last time they did a satellite for the next 50 with 10 spots available. That might have been good.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

absolutely no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is he way to run it and not 5 qualifying and the ones pacing on the peloton get in.
    This is the best way to do it, like I any serious poker site!!!!!!!!!!!!! in my opinion the top 50 should play.
    you must dedicate the time and effort taking this qualifying.
    Many f the top players did it and got the results.
    if some guys are not in it is because the need to improve and dedicate more time to the passion.
    Good luck to the 75 finalist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Gl to all thats playing. Wonder what the format of this tourney going to be... hopefully double stacks

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Gl to all thats playing. Wonder what the format of this tourney going to be... hopefully double stacks
    Tourney Info says 5000 starting chips and 10 minute betting levels.

theballsflop
    Fish

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Tourney Info says 5000 starting chips and 10 minute betting levels.
    Awesome.. a lot less luck and more skill than the 1.5k 8min levels we had.

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

I am happy to have qualified for the Final and - sorry - about the 5000 pts entry fee,
    because I expect it will be not more than 75 players this way.
    If anyone pays the 5000 pts - he has to make at least 8th to get his points back.

Pricepool is 100k pts + lets say another 100k pts for the 5000$ Cash.
    200k/80 players = 2500 pts

Of course it sounds better if my seat is worth 5000 pts.

I would offer my seat for 4000 pts if allowed.
    (because JoJo only projected me for place 39 in final)

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Whew!
    I placed around #30 with 5700+ points. You shouldn't get your hopes up; you placed 76th if that.

theballsflop
    Fish

Ur a nonpro sheva. U dont qualify

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Missed it myself.....fuckkn horrible. Had to be close....I dunno...smh

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

So are we posting the bubble or what?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

PaperTrail07---76th.....smh

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    So are we posting the bubble or what?
    No they're not gonna post the final qualifying standings. They didn't even fuk'in post the final week of this rigged fuk'in bullshit! Same fuk'ed up shit as usual. Al least players would have known where they needed to be or how many points to try and make the cut. Real fuk'in professional way to run a god damn tournament!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Why is SBR staying hard headed about this and not fixing what is broken. Fixing the buy-in could add 20-25 players which is good for all.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Why is SBR staying hard headed about this and not fixing what is broken. Fixing the buy-in could add 20-25 players which is good for all.
    what is there to fix?

theballsflop
    Fish

I don't see how additional players will be good for the ones that already qualified. Prize pool remains the same even if there's an additional 1000 players, just more fighting for the prizes.

Trust SBR to do the right thing and stick to the rules it stated from the start.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Whew!
    Nice bubble I predict you will be a factor in the tourny

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Uhm, from the start the buy-in was 5,000 betpoints. That's what it will remain.

Folks just got done qualifying for the event for more than 3 months. Nothing is changing.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Uhm, from the start the buy-in was 5,000 betpoints. That's what it will remain.

Folks just got done qualifying for the event for more than 3 months. Nothing is changing.
    Is the auto-kick "feature" turned off for this tourney? I will likely be late and changing locations during this tourney and I might need to sit out for some times.

First 12345 ... Last