bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    you are the only guy i know that can quote movie lines as good as i can. Outstanding

"You see all the angles, but don't have the stones to play any of them"

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Maybe A Roid will make a cameo.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Brock---I need a winner!

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    My two hopes: No Gretchen Mol(the girlfriend), and John Turturro(Knish) returns

Agree John Turturro was really underrated in that movie. Also agree with LK if damon is winning a bracelet in this movie ill puke. I want it to be the underground scene.
    Last edited by Koldazzice; 12-18-13 at 10:47 PM. Reason: spelling

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Malkovich>deniro for the villan role. But other than that can't wait.

pay dat man his monies..

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by ticklz View Post
    Move North US Canadians have it good
    Yeah, we have it great, but the poker scene is dead here too. I stopped about 4 years ago when all of the dead money had gone elsewhere.

Drug dealers and rich kids can only lose so much before their egos take too much of a beating.

I used to live at the 3/6 (then 2/5 then 5/5) games here....but it isn't even fun anymore....just a bunch of guys that know how to play and take themselves WAY too seriously...I loved the game when you could be great and still have a great time!
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave Dollars2Donuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I got a copy of the plot-

A degenerate gambler has his roll taken away on Black Friday and has to resort to searching and playing dried up underground games around the city. He turns into a nit grinder online multi tabling to win a rake race. He supplements his income by playing for free pizzas on SBR Poker and is finally backdoor flush Drawed into severe depression.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, BeerDog99, and I/O

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

A degenerate gambler has his roll taken away on Black Friday and has to resort to searching and playing dried up underground games around the city. He turns into a nit grinder online multi tabling to win a rake race. He supplements his income by playing for free pizzas on SBR Poker and is finally backdoor flush Drawed into severe depression.
    if matt damon is gonna play this guy, he's gonna have to have some plastic surgery and some skin coloring done.... the surgery to put a big stupid grin on his face; the skin bleaching to turn his face taxi-cab yellow..... and the directors should have no problem finding some loose, "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway" skanks to act as his skeezy entourage as he heads into Vegas to play the SBR bash!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Throw in Vanessa Hudgens as the slutty GF doing all of Mike's friends behind his back and we have ourselves a Blockbuster here...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Throw in Vanessa Hudgens as the slutty GF doing all of Mike's friends behind his back and we have ourselves a Blockbuster here...
    especially if the "special effects" dept has him getting fatter in every scene, with more and more empty papa john's and pizza hut boxes accumulating around his shady ass vegas apartment....
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Auto Donk 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12