mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Anyone in the Dallas area interested in Live Poker Tourneys?

A poker league that I'm in is coming up on its 10th season. It's a low buy in league ($60 for freeze out events and $40 for rebuy events) that could use some more people. Events used to be 40 people plus but have drifted down into the high 20's the last couple of years. So the coordinator asked to recruit fresh blood for the 10th anniversary season.

As for type of play, I'd say it is above average and pretty laid back. So if you are one of the confrontational types, this probably isn't for you.

If interested, drop me a line. The season is 10 events (once a month). With a final event in Nov. Events are held on Saturdays at 3pm.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

There's a site called meet up. Haven't looked there in a while but try it. Also 2p2 if you haven't already. Usually best method for local games is just word of mouth.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Sorry...forgot to say that this is a home game and no rake is withheld. There are no laws that are being broken. Been to my share of underground games and this is not it. Again, its a pretty casual game and the coordinator takes no proceeds.