booker777
    booker777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19977

rollover question

Forgive me for naivety as I am new here and to poker. I have a question. Can people just swap hands during the ring games to meet rollover? Just swap turns folding after betting a certain amount each hand. If I understand it as long as your bet gets matched it counts against the rollover so why not take turns raising to $50 and then folding until you hit your rollover. No risk, for anyone as long as you trust each other and you convert all your points. Is this allowed here or not? If so why not do this than flip? Tks.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I have to imagine its at least frowned upon. You would lose the rake at a minimum but guessing its not allowed

spiritocenty
    spiritocenty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by booker777 View Post
    Forgive me for naivety as I am new here and to poker. I have a question. Can people just swap hands during the ring games to meet rollover? Just swap turns folding after betting a certain amount each hand. If I understand it as long as your bet gets matched it counts against the rollover so why not take turns raising to $50 and then folding until you hit your rollover. No risk, for anyone as long as you trust each other and you convert all your points. Is this allowed here or not? If so why not do this than flip? Tks.
    People get their threads deleted, points frozen, and accounts banned permanently for much less so I don't recommend it

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

No this isn't allowed. If you want to clear rollover really fast the only decent way is to find someone to do legit flips with and live with the results, it's more fun anyway, gamble gamble. Flipping at omaha hi/lo has lower risk-reward than hold em since you'll chop often anyway

I actually need more people to do flips with asap, got a lot of poker rollover to clear and got my eye on a gift card

booker777

Thanks

Ok thanks everyone. No desire to break any rules.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

I tried explaining flipping to him last night, he thought I was trying to hustle him.

booker, points are worthless unless you go PRO anyhow.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

kinda like masturbating on a plane.......

booker777

Flipping

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I tried explaining flipping to him last night, he thought I was trying to hustle him.

booker, points are worthless unless you go PRO anyhow.

Actually you did hustle me, lol