superbowl3056
    superbowl3056's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Ring Game Question

Whats up guys. Long time forum member, just played and placed in my first poker tournament today. Finished 5th, won 200 points, played heads up at a table afterwards and cashed out at 587 (met the rollover). I now have the points in my betpoints balance, but am looking to play in a ring game again. However, I am not an SBR pro, and it says non-pros are only allowed to play in ring games with tournament winnings, which I assumed is the 200 I won from the tournament. However, it won't let me play with any points at all. So my question is this... after I meet the rollover and the points transfer to my forum balance, do I have to win another tournament in order to be able to play another ring game? Or am I just doing something wrong? Thanks guys....

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

As a non-pro, you cant use points from your points balance to play...you can only sit at cash tables with rollover points. Not sure if you can even buy into another table once you're done with your rollover. Long story short, if you want to play cash games (or use your winnings for anything), gotta go pro.

superbowl3056
    superbowl3056's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Yeah thats what I figured, thanks. Is there any other way to go pro other than a $200 donation? From what I understand, the 3,000 point pro thing only works for renewing your pro status, not for a first timer like me