blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Poker guys, anyone want to do flips to clear rollover?

I need to clear roll over quick to renew pro, looking for guys who want to flip 20 pts a hand... (for anyone not familiar, that means we put in 20 pts every hand preflop, then check down, let the board run out and see who wins)

Let me know here if you're down or if you see me at a table HU let me know if you want to do flips, thanks

blankoblanco

At table Red Sky now...

blankoblanco

Come on boys, where the gamble at?

blankoblanco

Alright then, will be back to try another time... waited 45 mins and only got 1 person to flip with (thanks inthemoney)

hotshotz3
    Update your status
    hotshotz3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15817

I could use some rollover if you still need

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'd be down in the future.. Going out for mnf right now.. Pm me..

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow this is collusion and you should stop this because sbr team will banned you...

bettingstation

just a concern member...

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

It's not collusion but good looking out.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by bettingstation View Post
    wow this is collusion and you should stop this because sbr team will banned you...
    you do not understand what collusion is.

this is not collusion.

learn what collusion is.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Is this a violation of the Tos? I'd love to flip 10-20pts/hand. Got Lots of roll over and suck at ring.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

to clarify, collusion is two or more players working together in cohorts (colluding) through signalling, teaming up, deception, teamwork, etc. to manipulate action and team up to try to beat a mark(s).

e.g. "he has aces, let all 5 of us agree to call, so he's 70% to lose. 1 of us will bust him and we agree to split profits 5 ways. The 5 players are illegally teaming up to try to take advantage of another player.

In a heads up pot, two players cannot be working as a team to scam a 3rd player. there isn't a 3rd player in the hand. there are only 2 players in the pot. the two players can do whatever they want. they can check, fold, agree to go all in, agree to check down, etc. Most private games even allow players to expose cards in a heads-up pot. The two players can agree to check it down, they can agree to chop the pot, they can agree to run it twice. They can offer someone with a draw money out of the pot to muck his hand, they can buy insurance, etc.

In a heads up pot, everything is fair game.

Note, however, that if two players teamed up against a 3rd (e.g. reraise, then reraise all in to force him out), and then agreed to chop immediately afterwards with the intention of teaming up to force a fold to split his money, this would be collusion.

People have to be working as a team to take advantage of another player.

On a serious note, collusion is a big problem. In the higher limit games, there is a lot of collusion among regular players. it is a big problem.

Don't play 5/10 at foxwoods. Many of the regular players collude.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

AFAIK this question only came up when siniedo used it as an excuse for not sticking to a flip agreement recently.

People have flipped for ages at the tables without sbr saying anything about the matter that i know of.

Why be drama queens and try and create a problem where there never has been one?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    AFAIK this question only came up when siniedo used it as an excuse for not sticking to a flip agreement recently.

People have flipped for ages at the tables without sbr saying anything about the matter that i know of.

Why be drama queens and try and create a problem where there never has been one?
    This was brought up long before this and SBR did weigh in and properly noted that flipping is up to the participants.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

This was brought up long before this and SBR did weigh in and properly noted that flipping is up to the participants.
    Thanks Beerdog

bettingstation

wow, thats good... I will now join flip.... thanks for the info....

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

The key thing to keep in mind that I think some guys (back when rollover started) learned the hard way, flipping then exchanging points to even up (minus the rake) is not cool with SBR. If you are legitimately flipping and come what may, there is nothing wrong with that.

bettingstation

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    The key thing to keep in mind that I think some guys (back when rollover started) learned the hard way, flipping then exchanging points to even up (minus the rake) is not cool with SBR. If you are legitimately flipping and come what may, there is nothing wrong with that.
    definitely right...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

A lot of guys shove and pray anyways...except they usually only get called by premiums or fold everyone out and score the blinds for their troubles

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

If you think flipping is collusion you are mentally handicapped. Hey no matter what comes out we both go all in or X amount of points and check it down. It's total degenerate gambling etc. It works and helps with rollover, it's the same and saying let's bet a dollar per flip of a coin so many times etc.

hotshotz3
    Update your status
    hotshotz3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15817

I have a lot of points and play much better at tournaments then ring..so if anyone wants to flip pm

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

What about the small blind folding each turn? The Big would win, each player wins every other hand. The net gain is the same for each player(heads-up). Is this allowed?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    What about the small blind folding each turn? The Big would win, each player wins every other hand. The net gain is the same for each player(heads-up). Is this allowed?
    Obvious answer that shouldn't have to be explained: NO

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey biteme, let's, to roll over pts, get in with a 200 each in 2-4 nl, first hand you bet 100, I call, you go all in on flop, I fold; next hand i bet 100, you call, I go all in on flop, you fold; next hand u bet 100, I call, you go all in on flop, I fold; next hand, I bet 100, you call, i go all in on flop, you fold........... is that ok?

bettingstation

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hey biteme, let's, to roll over pts, get in with a 200 each in 2-4 nl, first hand you bet 100, I call, you go all in on flop, I fold; next hand i bet 100, you call, I go all in on flop, you fold; next hand u bet 100, I call, you go all in on flop, I fold; next hand, I bet 100, you call, i go all in on flop, you fold........... is that ok?
    lets do it, later maybe...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Click here, enlightenment will mysteriously come to you...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bettingstation View Post
    lets do it, later maybe...
    lol.... like, from the hangover..... masturbating on a plane.... pretty sure that's illegal too!!!!! no more pizzas for u if you fraudulently roll over pts in the manner I JOKINGLY referred too........ hahaha