VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4922

Lock Poker = Pure Poker

What happened to Lock Poker?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

They seem to have been bought out/absorbed by Pure Poker. The logistics of it all (how pending withdrawals are handled) are up in the air, but you can transfer your balance over to Pure by creating a support ticket supposedly. Looks somewhat promising (at least compared to the farce Lock's been putting on for a while now).

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Never played there, but played at Carbon, which I did have the typical online experience at.... won a couple grand in my first week, only to see those fckin crooks take it all back in over the next 2-3 weeks by cracking every aa and kk I was dealt after week one, and the typical array of bad beats and suckouts......... after hearing Locke either owned or was somehow affiliated with Carbon, I said fck Locke...... what I do find very amusing, however, is TripleDBet's Ron Jeremy Downy Bottle photo..... not too often you see Long Schlong Ron pimpin fabric softener!!!! wish I could read the find print on that photo....

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Never played there, but played at Carbon, which I did have the typical online experience at.... won a couple grand in my first week, only to see those fckin crooks take it all back in over the next 2-3 weeks by cracking every aa and kk I was dealt after week one, and the typical array of bad beats and suckouts......... after hearing Locke either owned or was somehow affiliated with Carbon, I said fck Locke...... what I do find very amusing, however, is TripleDBet's Ron Jeremy Downy Bottle photo..... not too often you see Long Schlong Ron pimpin fabric softener!!!! wish I could read the find print on that photo....
    So it was rigged against ya? Welcome to SBR, you'll feel right at home here

Also, the guy in my avatar only wishes he had the charms, endowment or even the looks of Ron Jeremy!

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

http://www.uspoker.com/blog/lock-pok...re-poker/6341/

Looks like players are getting caught up in the fight for whats left in this "divorce".
    Revolution trying to take players from Lock by redirecting them to pure poker.
    If you got to lock website you can download new software from them on whats being called Lock2.0
    This is so crazy, I wouldn't do anything right away. Pure poker likely attach a large roll over to balances.