poijoi13
    poijoi13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

SBR Poker Question.

I was just in a SBR Poker Tournament. Making it through the tables I was doing well. I got a pair of 10s and decided to raise a little. the other player on the table with a good amount of chips went all in, I didnt even get a chance to fold or anything. It automatically put me all in and i lost. I took 12th place, still happy with it but wish i could have had a decision. Is this supposed to happen? Im new to SBR.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Since you are new to the site, the software was supposed to automatically put you all in then allow you to win. I'll alert Lou of the glitch.

poijoi13

Thanks

Thank you for the reply, I don't need any favors. Im fine with losing, just the fact it didn't give me a choice kinda sucked. But Completely understandable. Thanks again, look forward to playing some more!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by poijoi13 View Post
    I was just in a SBR Poker Tournament. Making it through the tables I was doing well. I got a pair of 10s and decided to raise a little. the other player on the table with a good amount of chips went all in, I didnt even get a chance to fold or anything. It automatically put me all in and i lost. I took 12th place, still happy with it but wish i could have had a decision. Is this supposed to happen? Im new to SBR.
    I forget exactly how it happens, but sometimes when a player gets disconnected the hand will go to showdown with no further betting. Never heard of it putting someone all in though. Strange. You sure you didn't misclick?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Never heard of it putting someone all in though. Strange. You sure you didn't misclick?
    Oh, it has definitely happened to a number of players (me included). No misclick needed.

I just has an auto-call on flop the other day... and yes, I would've folded.

SBR poker software is wonky to be sure (some with older OS's have had less problems, strange but true).

poijoi13

No Sir

No Sir, I did not mis click. It happened very very quick....it blew my mind. I was doing well, my first time on SBR poker. Very excited, then out of no where I lost my hand. I would have folded for sure, One table away from the final table. I just hope it doesn't happen again! Im over it now, ready for some football today and tomorrow.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

it happens from time to time .... last thing that happened to me in the tourney: before flop, before my turn, I initially clicked on the CALL button (BB only) but before my turn I changed my mind and clicked FOLD ... when it was my turn the software actually called for me, and immediately after FLOP it folded me automatically

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

SBR is great fun and there are a great bunch of folks playing out here. You most likely fell on one of those glitches that we all fall into from time to time. First of all Welcome aboard, secondly Welcome to SBR the twilight zone of poker where you have no control of your dial :O) !
    Good luck out here.....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Quote Originally Posted by poijoi13 View Post
    No Sir, I did not mis click. It happened very very quick....it blew my mind. I was doing well, my first time on SBR poker. Very excited, then out of no where I lost my hand. I would have folded for sure, One table away from the final table. I just hope it doesn't happen again! Im over it now, ready for some football today and tomorrow.
    Just shove all you chips in there post flop newbie and you'll win every fuk'in time! You can thank me later for this top secret fuk'in sbr poker playing tip!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Just shove all you chips in there post flop newbie and you'll win every fuk'in time! You can thank me later for this top secret fuk'in sbr poker playing tip!
    Mike is right about taking full advantage of your new player status.... you can crush him and other long time (swollen) members and drive them insane, have them accuse you of being a bot, ghost, cooler, total azzhole, and of masquerading as other former members who tried to apparently cheat, etc., etc. etc. Funnest site ever to play on, as people like kockn, russiantamponneedingrocket, benny-schshort-withnoactualnuts, will post about how you can see their cards, read their minds, and miraculously win every hand you're in....... ENJOY!!!!!

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Mike is right about taking full advantage of your new player status.... you can crush him and other long time (swollen) members and drive them insane, have them accuse you of being a bot, ghost, cooler, total azzhole, and of masquerading as other former members who tried to apparently cheat, etc., etc. etc. Funnest site ever to play on, as people like kockn, russiantamponneedingrocket, benny-schshort-withnoactualnuts, will post about how you can see their cards, read their minds, and miraculously win every hand you're in....... ENJOY!!!!!

yzyz2013
    yzyz2013's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a junior,
    cann't find a goog way to join poker table