Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

24 hour poker day

Just an idea I was floating about:

I've heard about Phil Laak playing at a table for 100 hours or whatever. So I thought maybe I'd do something similar for funzies. I'm limited b/c of my job and whatnot, but here's what I was thinking:

1) I sit at a table on a Sunday Morning at 8:00 AM EST. I play for 24 hours.
    2) I play against any players sitting at my table or a table with smaller blinds. I will only play .50 and 1 point blinds or lower. I only play 1 table at a time. And only NLHE, lol Omaha
    3) I take 2 half hour breaks during the day, at my discretion
    4) If I lose points, so be it. If I win, I donate all winnings to Doctors Without Borders. If my winnings are less than a $30 donation, I'll make up the remainder.

I'm working on the details; let me know what everyone thinks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Ugh, that sounds a bit brutal for not much gain to me.

Where will you find people to play against you constantly for 24 hours here too?

Maybe a team event to break a world record?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I'm not looking to gain anything. I just wanted to see if I could do it first of all; the problem is there's not a lot of players during the day. And with NFL coming up I'll be out watching games so Sundays wouldn't be any good anyway. The thing is I have these points and other than pizza I don't see any options worth spending them on. No more Amazon, no more vividseats, don't really like Wal-Mart.....

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Good luck on reaching your goal!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Sounds interesting. I played for 19-21 hours straight a few times, but that was live. I don't know if you could play 24 hours on SBR because it's a bit dead at certain hours.