dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Come on guy. The rest of the groups get a huge advantage over qualifying versus the US regions and now you want more catered.
    Wasnt i the person that backed us to have at least two teams. Im just saying obvious,we easily be missing 3,4 players due late hours.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Come on guy. The rest of the groups get a huge advantage over qualifying versus the US regions and now you want more catered.
    Not only they qualify for practically free but now they want the US players to adjust to their schedules.

Can you play at 3:00 am downsouth?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Somehow I didnt make the team....so USA has no chance

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Somehow I didnt make the team....so USA has no chance
    gimme some odds

PaperTrail07

US players Good Ring game players ...Tournament Style....we will see....What do you think some odds are

yisman

well I was hoping you'd offer me odds on Team USA to win

PaperTrail07

+280? Any interest? LOL
    Points Awarded:

yisman gave PaperTrail07 450 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman

+280? Any interest? LOL
    yes how much can I bet?

PaperTrail07

Max Bet 450 Points.....Reply here for
    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    yes how much can I bet?

PaperTrail07

yisman

done.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    One from Canada, one from US and 2 from World played every tournament....average finalist missed 17 though.
    Funny we cant ee more than 12 players from region and you are putting this kinda information like is gold. Haha average finalist missed 17. We have 1 finalist who mised 95%+ tourneys btw that dude with 4 cashes Tell how much tourney missed average USA finalist?

Max Bet 450 Points.....Reply here for
    Can i bet poker points(500 for 450bet)? For you will be the same

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Funny we cant ee more than 12 players from region and you are putting this kinda information like is gold. Haha average finalist missed 17. We have 1 finalist who mised 95%+ tourneys btw that dude with 4 cashes Tell how much tourney missed average USA finalist?

He's saying he looked up how many tournaments each of the 48 people who qualified played.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

The numbers I'm throwing around are based on point histories. TBF actually only missed 89% of the dailies, but it's still a good showing of course On average, US players missed 6 dailies, Europe missed 13, Canada missed 15, and World missed 31. Interestingly enough, if you adjust everyone's standings to what they would have won if everyone had played all 90 tourneys, the orders stay pretty similar, with a few more Candians outscoring the US players and everyone else staying about the same.

moretti
    moretti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4822

Do you have the stats of all players?
    If so, id be interested in how many tourneys i actually participated in.
    If you want to sell the info, thats fine.
    Youre gonna need a lot of points anyway if one of the underdogs in the other thread hit

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by moretti View Post
    Do you have the stats of all players?
    If so, id be interested in how many tourneys i actually participated in.
    If you want to sell the info, thats fine.
    Youre gonna need a lot of points anyway if one of the underdogs in the other thread hit
    Most accurate to say I have pretty close stats, but nothing worth selling lol. I've got you participating in 67 of the dailies. And yeah, if some of the Team World guys hit I'm gonna be in some serious trouble
    Points Awarded:

moretti gave Triple_D_Bet 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

The tournament represents nothing more than what a stupid cluster fuk of a sham it is. Some dip shit with 4 cashes gets in, while long term sbr pro members who have supported this site for years, do not! This is not a true representation of any kind of properly structured tournament at all, or an acknowledgement of who the real poker players who play here all the time are. If you were fortunate enough to live somewhere else besides the US and Canada, you got in with bullshit fuk'in totals, not because you were any good or played here on a regular basis!

This tournament penalizes a vast majority of US and Canadian players and rewards Europe and World players, who can just play half ass when ever, and still make a team. Where as the US players had to play every fuk'in day to have any possibility to make a small fuk'in team!

Sbr really needs to restructure this tourney and incorporate some type of play off system between the US and Canadian teams before the World Cup match ups or simply add more teams because of the larger population demographics. Also, the requirement of a minimum number of regular tourneys should have to be played before you would even be considered for any team.

Why not just take the top 48 point totals, throw everybody's name in a hat and draw 4 twelve person teams. If you end up on the World team but you live in the US, so fuk'in what! At least the balance of talent and dedication would even out across the board for those who have played here every fuk'in day. And it would make for a more exciting competition, than the shit we'll probably see over the next week or so! Right now, all I see is bitch'in over time zone match ups and talk of players who might not be able to play because of it. That and some douche bag with 4 cashes, who makes a team.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think Shari said a few days after the World Cup qualifiers started that she doesn't care if the rules are not fair. SBR put 2 minutes of thought in this tourney and then let it start and closed their ears. When SBR John was involved with SBR Poker he would pull out his whip and demand from the mods to fix stuff that were not right. He would always listen to poster's suggestions. Now it's like the forum operations have been outsourced to India and nobody gives a damn about the players (customers).

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

The numbers I'm throwing around are based on point histories. TBF actually only missed 89% of the dailies, but it's still a good showing of course On average, US players missed 6 dailies, Europe missed 13, Canada missed 15, and World missed 31. Interestingly enough, if you adjust everyone's standings to what they would have won if everyone had played all 90 tourneys, the orders stay pretty similar, with a few more Candians outscoring the US players and everyone else staying about the same.
    Where did you find the info on how many dailies everyone played?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Where did you find the info on how many dailies everyone played?
    Everyone's point histories are available to everyone else, just have to search them.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Heh. Now im a dipshit and a douchebag, wheeeee.

Suck it up bud, life's full of bad beats if u havent already noticed.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Did you really go one by one through everyone's point history? That's dedication! Just out of curiosity, where did you finish? I couldn't spot your name on the list.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Did you really go one by one through everyone's point history? That's dedication! Just out of curiosity, where did you finish? I couldn't spot your name on the list.
    Not so much dedication as practice, and not much more than most lenders do on a regular basis. I think I ended up with around 7500 or so...my stats were just a little over average compared to finalists. I dropped off the list a while back for team USA...as anticipated, my attention span isn't long enough to handle an event like this one (at least when I live in the US)!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Heh. Now im a dipshit and a douchebag, wheeeee.

Suck it up bud, life's full of bad beats if u havent already noticed.
    Wow, you write pretty good english for some lucky shit fuk fish player from that pedophile child raping capital called Singapore. You sure you're not using a proxy server and logging into sbr from somewhere else? I'm pretty good at spotting and exposing a lying fuk'in phony, so mind your shit fish boy. Seems pretty ironic that you cashed the last 4 fuk'in days of qualifying to barely scape in. My first instinct is you're an sbr plant put in place on the shittyist team on the last day, to fuk up the odds and swing points to the obvious favorites, while your bullshit rigged luck continues. Or your just some newbie with a big fuk'in mouth. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 08-20-13 at 06:02 AM.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

the prizes are pathetic for months of playing .

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

how many did i miss?
    Last edited by ronzer; 08-20-13 at 08:25 AM.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Wow, you write pretty good english for some lucky shit fuk fish player from that pedophile child raping capital called Singapore. You sure you're not using a proxy server and logging into sbr from somewhere else? I'm pretty good at spotting and exposing a lying fuk'in phony, so mind your shit fish boy. Seems pretty ironic that you cashed the last 4 fuk'in days of qualifying to barely scape in. My first instinct is you're an sbr plant put in place on the shittyist team on the last day, to fuk up the odds and swing points to the obvious favorites, while your bullshit rigged luck continues. Or your just some newbie with a big fuk'in mouth. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
    Lol. Keep going bud, u're doin a pretty good job of amusing me. Like a little monkey.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Lol. Keep going bud, u're doin a pretty good job of amusing me. Like a little monkey.
    Where are are you from ballsflopper?

PaperTrail07

I would but Im not sitting on the points.. so cant ...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

At least we can say Mike probably isn't an Asian child sex tourist if he thinks Singapore is a hot bed for that

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Not so much dedication as practice, and not much more than most lenders do on a regular basis. I think I ended up with around 7500 or so...my stats were just a little over average compared to finalists. I dropped off the list a while back for team USA...as anticipated, my attention span isn't long enough to handle an event like this one (at least when I live in the US)!
    Did you post your chart somewhere showing the number missed and the average per for the ones you got through?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Did you post your chart somewhere showing the number missed and the average per for the ones you got through?
    Nope, if you want to look for weakness in my lines you'll have to do the research yourself!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I think you can keep the current format if you cut down on the length. Make the contest last a month or so. I think there would be a lot more interest and competitiveness if it only lasted 4-5 weeks.

SlipperyKyhol
    SlipperyKyhol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Is it possible for me to join Team Canada?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Who is leading? Go USA!!

First 123 Last