Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Slow players suck

Some of these idiots take 10 seconds every hand to fold their garbage preflop. You don't need 15 seconds preflop to figure out if your going to play a hand. The standard should be 2 seconds with a time bank you can access. Also these guys that think its 1996 and are on the dial up plan. How can it be any fun when you have to log in 50 times every hour. Nothing worse than pulling up a game and seeing GaryDN sitting at the table. You can count on connection problems and a minimum of 7 seconds wasted anytime action is on him.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

People who start complaint threads suck. GaryDN is an upstanding SBR poker citizen, unlike yourself.

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    People who start complaint threads suck. GaryDN is an upstanding SBR poker citizen, unlike yourself.

that dude is consistently slow...everyday the same old crap

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes a good guy just plays too many tables at once i think. doesnt do it on purpose obviously.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

GaryDN is a nice guy.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

GaryDN has been nothing but a pleasant guy at the table.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Gary DN is a great guy, good player, and that may be the cause of your problem .I play day in and day out with him, and never slow plays. and if 7 seconds is too much for you maybe you need to change and play Slot machines .\\I also play with you some occasions, and you take a sweet time to respond, however, that maybe strategy, and so could be the one from Gary>

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Stop being a little bitch. Your just mad because Gary whoops your ass. Guy is a great player and great person. Always responds in a timely manner during nightly tourneys. Your thread is an Epic Fail.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i tend to take a pretty long time to play live, internet i fly thru it tho, maybe its b/c im used to playing online

Melloweitsj
    Melloweitsj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1839

Play the ZOOM tables, lessens the irritation moment tenfold.