dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39777

LMAO at TheCentaur

This had got to be one of the most annoying kids at sbr. Anyone that played sbr poker would know he is the biggest crybaby on sbrpoker. He whines whenever he loses or gets a bad beat, but never says anything when he wins or bads beat another player. Consistently hits and runs and then when it gets done to him, he creates a thread about it.

Then this kid i see has a thread here where sbr caught him using a vpn through sbr. Yet this is the same kid who accused me of using another account yet hes the one doing it himself.

Gets caught and pleads to fellow sbr posters for betpoints to help save his behind. And of course he makes up pathological lies to cover up his lies. Yet i see in his thread he got caught lying and trying to make up excuses or reasons for it by making up even more pathological lies

Should SBR put the ban hammer on this kid? Not only does he whine and complain but this kid used a vpn in sbr and try to give reasons. Kid can't ever admit he is wrong because he's young and immature.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

are you still trolling no coincidences or have you moved on to this guy now?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

what does using vpn for sbr mean? how does it give advantage? he cant see hole cards or know what community cards are coming right? i am not computer geek i dont know what that means. centaur is a joke. he hits and runs you for 1 big blind.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I don't get it either. I don't know much, but I think a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is supposed to make it impossible to track one's IP, right? But if that's true, how did centaur "get caught" (it's not illegal) using one?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Centaur is a fukking dumbfukk clown!!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Not only that, I have it on good authority that he's not even really a centaur. Guy's a fraud
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

what does vpn actually mean? does it give you advantage in poker? how?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Not only that, I have it on good authority that he's not even really a centaur. Guy's a fraud
    Damning accusation right there, Centaur better reply to this.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Centaur getting buried

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post

I agree; The gloves are off.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post

It can be used as a way to get around blocked sites or a way to hide your IP address so sites can't tell where you're from. It doesn't really give you an advantage playing poker, but if I live in Florida and use one to rep an IP that says I'm in Belize I would have an advantage being on the world team.

I use one to watch ESPN3 online when they have it blacked out in my area...

http://www.hotspotshield.com/
    Last edited by daneblazer; 07-07-13 at 06:51 PM.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8812

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It can be used as a way to get around blocked sites or a way to hide your IP address so sites can't tell where you're from. It doesn't really give you an advantage playing poker, but if I live in Florida and use one to rep an IP that says I'm in Belize I would have an advantage being on the world team.

I use one to watch ESPN3 online when they have it blacked out in my area...

http://www.hotspotshield.com/

It also comes in handy when doing Pirate Bay "stuff"

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

Gummo, Shoot !

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

unreal, so he doesn't have a dog?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    It doesn't give you an advantage in poker. He was using it for other reasons.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    This had got to be one of the most annoying kids at sbr. Anyone that played sbr poker would know he is the biggest crybaby on sbrpoker. He whines whenever he loses or gets a bad beat, but never says anything when he wins or bads beat another player. Consistently hits and runs and then when it gets done to him, he creates a thread about it.

Then this kid i see has a thread here where sbr caught him using a vpn through sbr. Yet this is the same kid who accused me of using another account yet hes the one doing it himself.

Gets caught and pleads to fellow sbr posters for betpoints to help save his behind. And of course he makes up pathological lies to cover up his lies. Yet i see in his thread he got caught lying and trying to make up excuses or reasons for it by making up even more pathological lies

Should SBR put the ban hammer on this kid? Not only does he whine and complain but this kid used a vpn in sbr and try to give reasons. Kid can't ever admit he is wrong because he's young and immature.
    You're hopeless

You and Mikespamm are made for eachother. Maybe you two can ride on up to Canada and get married. I'll get on my vpn and submit the application for you two if you want.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are all the people who argue with each other on here and call each other names even old enough to place a bet? I love the betting threads but there is a ton of whining from supposedly grown men all over the forums. Honestly, who gives a shit?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    Are all the people who argue with each other on here and call each other names even old enough to place a bet? I love the betting threads but there is a ton of whining from supposedly grown men all over the forums. Honestly, who gives a shit?
    There is a history here olemiss. It's like a pitcher throwing in on a hitter and that hitter charges the mound. You're like "big deal these are grown men the pitch was just inside it didn't hit him", but maybe they were ex teammates and one messed around with the other's wife, or maybe last series that hitter admired a home run off that pitcher a little too long. You just don't know

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Welcome to the club Olemiss. Apparently you cared enough to respond. It happens to all of us.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Dynamite already buried Nocoin and now he is burying Centaur.. Fukking kid is legit!!!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post

Talked to him and he did send me a picture.
    Guy is a legit Centaur.
    Don't see a rooster there though.
    It may be somewhere, but we can say for sure he isn't hung like a horse.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont have a problem with centaur. i have played quite a bit with dynamite in the past few days and no whining, complaining, insulting me if he loses . he doesnt attack the way i play poker like small nutz, grandpa kock,99boxster or legendmatt. if i win he usually doesnt say say anything just "hey wulf" before game starts. i say "nh" now and then. so if anyone has beef with dynamite i dont see why.

centaur will make comments when he loses but nothing bad. just " not my day" , or "sbr hates me" or, if playing against biteme and me then " i think ive sat at the crazy table today" lmao.

both are good poker players .

oh and dynamite (and others) sorry about last night constantly sitting out and then coming back. my router was frustrating me but i didnt want to stop playing cuz i was down. finally i think after the 5 th disconnection i came back and you were gone. guess you got frustrated i dont blame you. i cant play my game and just constipate the table. i flopped a full house once and was disconnected. fukkin router prevented me from making a huge bet on the red sox too. phone company is finally going to change the router after i lost my temper with them. just unreal.

tried to get them to reimburse me for money lost on my potential red sox bet. they said no

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Guy is a legit Centaur.
    Yep, that's him alright! Shoved a horse's head up his ass and grew a big fat gut and two fuk'in chins from all that illegal pizza he was scamming sbr out of! He may have the eat the ass end of him self just to survive!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    i dont have a problem with centaur. i have played quite a bit with dynamite in the past few days and no whining, complaining, insulting me if he loses . he doesnt attack the way i play poker like small nutz, grandpa kock,99boxster or legendmatt. if i win he usually doesnt say say anything just "hey wulf" before game starts. i say "nh" now and then. so if anyone has beef with dynamite i dont see why.

centaur will make comments when he loses but nothing bad. just " not my day" , or "sbr hates me" or, if playing against biteme and me then " i think ive sat at the crazy table today" lmao.

both are good poker players .

oh and dynamite (and others) sorry about last night constantly sitting out and then coming back. my router was frustrating me but i didnt want to stop playing cuz i was down. finally i think after the 5 th disconnection i came back and you were gone. guess you got frustrated i dont blame you. i cant play my game and just constipate the table. i flopped a full house once and was disconnected. fukkin router prevented me from making a huge bet on the red sox too. phone company is finally going to change the router after i lost my temper with them. just unreal.

tried to get them to reimburse me for money lost on my potential red sox bet. they said no

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    drunk already dawg ?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    drunk already dawg ?

Just got up....bustin balls buddy

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Guy is a legit Centaur.

Erotic