oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

poker is a joke

never realized sbr has so many babies when it comes to poker.in the money kept crying when i would raise saying keep it up.damn never realixed u need permission from other players t0 raise.thought he was a decent player but guess i was wrong there.just another crybaby playing poker to pay rent

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao legendmatt at the top of the list oiler. this bitch will go off insulting your family and everything if he loses a hand. and he places. a lot. me , my bud brad89 and this legendfag go all in . legendfag has JJ, i have KK , brad has AA. flop comes X X K J . he starts crying and saying shit. then the river comes up J . crybaby hits quads. now he can use his kleenex to clean the *** his mom's pimp put all over his face. havent played with yur pal k13 in some time. dunno if hes still crying or not. smallnutz is always a bitch whether it be in poker or on the forum. his gal pal konck had his chat taken away after going off on people that out played him. fukkin pussies.

legend matt im calling you out bitch. you got any fukkin guts play me head to head. but no when i come to the table and you are alone you sit out. why ? you fukkin fairy.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

LOL!!! This thread is awesome! Keep it up guys. I hate cry babies in poker.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

That Stevex dude's a fukkin pussy too...Takes his daily 12pts right to the felt at 12:01am like a fukkin crack head. Douchebag

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    That Stevex dude's a fukkin pussy too...Takes his daily 12pts right to the felt at 12:01am like a fukkin crack head. Douchebag
    Reminds me of Carollspainting lmao

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Why not. I take away your points every time loser.

Sledge187

It's getting crazy up in here!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Sledge187

Let's keep this thread going. LegendMatt smells so bad at the table. Take a bath bro.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    never realized sbr has so many babies when it comes to poker.in the money kept crying when i would raise saying keep it up.damn never realixed u need permission from other players t0 raise.thought he was a decent player but guess i was wrong there.just another crybaby playing poker to pay rent
    something i never understood either, if they think you raise light they should 3 bet you

no1 put a gun to their head saying they have to fold