I'm_Lucky
    I'm_Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23128

Bodog Poker - Can't See Full Tables?

I just started playing poker on bodog and noticed that I can't see any full tables, except for the one I'm seated at. Is there a way I can change the setting for this so that I can see all tables?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

No, they hide full tables to curb bum hunting

I'm_Lucky
    I'm_Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23128

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Any idea how many players are playing on bodog at any given time? Everything is so anonymous on this site

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    this is what i dont understand, you have an anonymous site so the coattails jockeys shouldnt be able to rail you anyways unless you tell them where you are

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It was an update made before the anonymous tables were introduced and was never changed back. It doesn't serve the purpose it once did, but it still curbs bum hunting (or "sharking" as they originally called it). If one can view every table, they could open up a certain table w/ a high pot average, view it for a while, determine whether or not there is a big fish there, and sit on the table when a spot opens. Or just wait until an opening and only sit at the high pot average tables. You can certainly still do that, but its tougher.