BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Need to get rid of the poker scam-ware

Your bookmaker poker scam-ware needs to go. Its just dumb. Ppl aren't even playing the dailies anymore because it's so fake and setup for the bigger stack to win 90% of the hands. I know who's gonna win and who not to play everytime. I know when I'm going to cash and do well and when I'm boxed that day and won't win a hand. You can tell within one round of play half the time.
    28 and 35 players today.
    Can't even get players to show up when you give away a million points. Wonder why?

Give the players some more time and more chips to play and enjoy it. Get someone with a clue to run the poker part of the site.
    And get rid of the scamware.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

People tend to have extremely selective memories about the times they bust out of the tournament. In a tournament of 1000 people, guess how many of them will be busted out by losing to a bigger stack? 999! Every person but the winner will lose an all-in to a bigger stack because that's the only freaking way to bust out. That's how tournaments work. A bigger stack will always get you in the end, and that's what people remember.

I've seen bubbles on SBR that lasted for ages where the short stack kept winning. I also played a 4-handed that went on for like 20 mins despite the blinds being huge, because the shorter stack won around 8 times in a row.

Why do people even think SBR cares about possibly ending a tourney 10 mins earlier? Like that's some huge benefit to them? The blinds raise at the same rate and get so large that it's very difficult for the daily tourneys to take longer than 2 hours regardless of what happens. SBR couldn't care less who busts when
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    SBR couldn't care less who busts when

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

rigged shit obviously, SBR continues to set it up for others to win more than me. I am supposed to win everytime because I read book that told me I be the best at poker.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benny , still making homosexual advances towards players at the tables? Still getting nothing huh? It has left you frustrated and forlorn so you are bashing the software. Most of the time which favors you non pro dip shit.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    rigged shit obviously, SBR continues to set it up for others to win more than me. I am supposed to win everytime other than GUMMO because He is the best bot, but I read book that told me I be the best at poker.
    fixed it
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Benny , still making homosexual advances towards players at the tables? Still getting nothing huh? It has left you frustrated and forlorn so you are bashing the software. Most of the time which favors you non pro dip shit.
    Shut your flamehole brah. Go beg for points somewhere.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Shut your flamehole brah. Go beg for points somewhere.
    Never begged for points. But if I did I rather beg for points then for cawk. You jizzle cravin, dick rag, flame hole, *** stain, blow job giving brah. There I used your whole vocabulary in one sentence.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Too bad you have the comprehension level of a three year old, otherwise you'd notice down south took a shot at you too. Just more intelligently so you didn't notice enough to call him a jizzle suckin flame boy.

I guess I'll raise the artistry of my insults so you won't notice and the rest of the forum will. But I like your three year old comebacks so I insult you in a manner you understand ..... Dikrag.

BennyBigNuts

I noticed downsouth, but he's a No-Bah-Dee, just like you brah. I just like to point out what a begging, broke piece of shit you are while I watch you beg for 20 points at a time and I make money all baseball season long.

You're the homeless trailor trash I see walking around Vegas everyday. I walk past you at a gas station begging for change, and I offer you $20 if you'll roll around in a puddle of gas. Yeah, I'm THAT guy. And you are THAT guy.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 04-23-13 at 05:46 AM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

If you are really good at baseball betting then stop playing poker on the rigged software, simple as that stick to what is not rigged

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    If you are really good at baseball betting then stop playing poker on the rigged software, simple as that stick to what is not rigged

It's all for fun. Not like I'm taking the points seriously. Don't like anything crooked in life. It irritates me lol.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Big Nuts in you Head, you're nothing but a wannabe. Not hard knowing possible outcome of hand but the trick is to play it that way.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Big Nuts in you Head, you're nothing but a wannabe. Not hard knowing possible outcome of hand but the trick is to play it that way.
    A wannabe what?
    If you're talking about poker you're not even on the same planet as me brah. It would be like Lebron playing a ballboy one on one. You have 0 chance.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Name:  SBRP.bmp
Views: 203
Size:  506.3 KB
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 14 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth gave daneblazer 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Name:  SBRP.bmp
Views: 203
Size:  506.3 KB
    Well OK if Natalie says it I'm sold now

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

LOL "It's always the bigger stack that bust you out." Well how the hell would a smaller stack bust you out? I was in a room the other day and people were complaining that is should go hand for hand at 10 places not 24.

How the hell would a 10 seat table got hand for hand at 10 places?

I have an pretty good idea why some of you lose and it's not cause the software is rigged.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I noticed downsouth, but he's a No-Bah-Dee, just like you brah. I just like to point out what a begging, broke piece of shit you are while I watch you beg for 20 points at a time and I make money all baseball season long.

You're the homeless trailor trash I see walking around Vegas everyday. I walk past you at a gas station begging for change, and I offer you $20 if you'll roll around in a puddle of gas. Yeah, I'm THAT guy. And you are THAT guy.
    I wasnt taking a shot, I find all the rigged threads hilarious. And your right, I'm a nobody, I'm so ashamed. I truly aspire to one day be a somebody but not sure I can fit enough rooster references into my vocabulary to make it there. Your a living legend benny

I am curious why you even care if its rigged or not. Its not like you get anything for your points or whatnot.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

First off if I beg it would be for more then 20 pts " brah"
    You make money all season long? Post yur spreadsheet. Try posting plays before the game starts and not during the 7th inning stretch
    20 bucks to roll around in gas? Sure why not ? I like the smell of gas more then some colognes

And Id rather earn twenty that way then do some of the things you do for twenty bones "brah"

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I wasnt taking a shot, I find all the rigged threads hilarious. And your right, I'm a nobody, I'm so ashamed. I truly aspire to one day be a somebody but not sure I can fit enough rooster references into my vocabulary to make it there. Your a living legend benny

I am curious why you even care if its rigged or not. Its not like you get anything for your points or whatnot.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Heybenny put all yur money on the brewers today. Maybe you can earn enough from the game to get your wife in yur avatar that horrible dong surgically removed.