ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

SBR - please fix the hand for hand feature in tournaments!

While I think it's great that SBR listened to everyone who was frustrated by the incessant stalling in tournaments, I (and I think others) are not sure it's really needed in the daily events or the standard weekend ones. The stakes aren't high enough, and it really slows the play down. I personally think it's a great idea to use it in the end of series Championships (whenever those might happen) since those have reasonable stakes, but otherwise not sure it's needed.

That said, if hand for hand play does continue, please make sure it works properly! In the dailies, it kicks in with 15 players and then stops when we get to 14 players?? That makes no sense since top 12 pay. Probably it should kick in with 14 players and continue until we reach the final 10 (at least that's what I would say is best).

Likewise in the weekend rebuy tourney, it kicked in with 25 players and then stopped once we reached 23? Again, that doesn't make sense when top 20 pay. I would say it should start when there are 22 left then stop once we reach 20.

Just my opinions of course, but having played poker on the major sites, the way SBR has hand for hand play work is nothing like the way it works on the big sites (or what it's supposed to accomplish) so hopefully this will be fixed.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Arun is spot on. It doesn't make sense that hand to hand stops before we reach 12 players in the daily.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

I think hand for hand for the final 25 or so works pretty well, that's only about 2 and half tables worth of players left. It's only a few idiots who play the stall game anyway guys, most of the time the game moves along fairly well.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Sigh, nothing has changed despite the constant reminders. Of course people are stalling insanely still when we have 13/14 players left in the dailies which defeats the whole purpose of hand for hand play which was put in precisely to avoid that very phenomenon...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

should b hand for hand on the bubble only.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Please fix this feature because it is not working properly and auto folders like eberreta1 continue to make a mockery of your tournaments. Most tournaments are struggling to get 30 to sign up and looks like soon that number will dip to 25 and below.