JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hachem one of four players to win WSOP and now a WPT event.

December 21 - Joseph Hachem, the 2005 World Series of Poker Final Event Champion has put a stop to criticism that he was a one hit wonder, and won the very tough Five Diamond North American Poker Classic at the Bellagio, crushing an super competitive field of 583 players...

This makes Hachem, one of only four people who have won both a World Series Final Event and a World Poker Tour event. The others were Doyle Brunson, Carlos Mortenson and Scotty Nguyen. That is Poker Super Stardom if anything is.

From OGI.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty impressive company.

I guess he isn't a one hit wonder from down under.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fact that Hachem finished like 230 in the 06 Main Event proved he was good. This just ices it.

The Genius
    The Genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

He gets his money in the middle when he is front, other players had some mad suckouts on him since 2005wsop main event.

Great guy and a great player.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I like him and think he does have some mad skills...unlike the putz that won the WSOP this past year.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV
    Yeah, I like him and think he does have some mad skills...unlike the putz that won the WSOP this past year.
    I totally agree.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuts
    I totally agree.
    You like Hachem, but yet hate Raymer. Please explain why you think Raymer is a fraud.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illusion,I may be wrong but I think they are reffering to Ian Gold. They guy who won in 06. I also hated his playing strategy. Talked alot about his hands. Not good poker etiquette

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by prickbeater101
    Illusion,I may be wrong but I think they are reffering to Ian Gold. They guy who won in 06. I also hated his playing strategy. Talked alot about his hands. Not good poker etiquette
    I know bud. Mr Nuts knows what I'm talking about though.