CHaley94
    CHaley94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1439

Why can't I play ring games

The last 3 days I have won a tournament and finished 2nd. I'm a non pro but it says I should be able to play ring games with my tournament winnings. I still can not play after 3 days. I'm curious anyone if I am missing anything I did not read. Any help would be appreciated.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you trying to use the poker points tab in the cashier?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

as soul already said, remember u have to choose the tab that says "poker points"

CHaley94

Yeah i'm trying to use poker points but when I put in amount the ok button does not work.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by CHaley94 View Post
    Yeah i'm trying to use poker points but when I put in amount the ok button does not work.
    Smaller tables you can only bring in a max amount, So if you won 100 poker points, you can not bring the whole 100 to 25/50 table.

CHaley94

I don't know whats going on. I can't bring any amount. I won the tourney today. It says I have poker points but when it comes to sitting at t table I put in amount but the ok tab is clear. I can just hit cancel

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i suggest talkin to live chat or something then buddy

and those points will actually mean something when u turn sbr pro remember...and can only take 3k pts with u when u do...just an wyi

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Have you played any ring games since the 28th?

The points you won today in the tournament are betpoints and don't need to be rolled-over.

I can't tell by your points if you already used your 2nd place finish on the 28th in rollover already.

CHaley94

To become pro do you need to do the whole $200 at once or can you spread it out over the year.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

To become pro do you need to do the whole $200 at once or can you spread it out over the year.
    All at Once.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

all at 1 time

but its soooo easy to get that $200 donation back a 5 yr old could make a profit off it in no time at all...especially if u play poker on here...so the $200 really isnt a big deal at all, unless its a pretty big hit to ur cash right now...

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

The tourney you won was betpoints, or the poker points you won from dailies were already rolled over.
    I cant say i suggest going pro because its almost not worth it anymore, but if u enjoy sbr poker that much go for it.

sbr_poker
    sbr_poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2520

You rolled your poker points over on 3/28.

sbr_poker

And by the way CHaley94, One account per household
    Last edited by sbr_poker; 03-31-13 at 05:11 PM.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by sbr_poker View Post
    And by the way, One account per household
    To funny, I wonder what stiff this is?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

And by the way CHaley94, One account per household

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Knew it. The dude was implying that he was already on the board in chat.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Nice try TT

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Is CHaley banned?

Guy hasn't logged in since he took down the tournament and, according to SBR, had more than one account.

sbr_poker

One account per household
    Like betpoints, SBR Poker is intended to be used by one account per household. Users found to be funneling points, playing with, acting in concert with, engaging in competitive play against, or otherwise accessing any poker tables from the same household will have betpoints revoked. SBR reserves the right to restrict all offending users from its loyalty program or remove access to the SBRforum network entirely.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Yeah it's funny how you fuk'ers always say that "one account per household" bullshit, and then let some non pro with multiple accounts win first place in the high stakes, high buy in Saturday tourney! The points are useless to this freeloader and are now wasted since he's now been found to be a cheater/ghost with multiple accounts! Why aren't these multiple account cheaters being verified before being allowed to play in poker tourneys?

You could put an end to all this stupid bullshit sbr by only allowing pros to play on the Saturday high stakes and Sunday rebuy tourneys! Are we pros here not fuk'in allowed any "Pro" only tourneys anymore? The whole point behind going "Pro" was to have some added benefits only available us. Not some multiple account fuk'in newbie who doesn't deserve to be playing in our Saturday and Sunday tourneys that we fuk'in invest our regular betpoints into and expect regular betpoints to go back to sbr "pro" players!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-04-13 at 05:09 PM.

sbr_poker

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah it's funny how you fuk'ers always say that "one account per household" bullshit, and then let some non pro with multiple accounts win first place in the high stakes, high buy in Saturday tourney! The points are useless to this freeloader and are now wasted since he's now been found to be a cheater/ghost with multiple accounts! Why aren't these multiple account cheaters being verified before being allowed to play in poker tourneys?

You could put an end to all this stupid bullshit sbr by only allowing pros to play on the Saturday high stakes and Sunday rebuy tourneys! Are we pros here not fuk'in allowed any "Pro" only tourneys anymore? The whole point behind going "Pro" was to have some added benefits only available us. Not some multiple account fuk'in newbie who doesn't deserve to be playing in our Saturday and Sunday tourneys that we fuk'in invest our regular betpoints into and expect regular betpoints to go back to sbr "pro" players!
    Your suggestions are okay but the presentation is a little rough around the edges.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Your suggestions are okay but the presentation is a little rough around the edges.
    Well then how about you give sbr pros like me a fuk'in break and stop handing out bullshit fuk'in bad beats all damn time? I get the worse fuk'in cards here all the god damn time, yet some multiple account fuk'in non pro newbie gets to win 1st place in a tourney for points he can't use! Or some fuk'in non paying loan siff like "snickerdoddles" gets a top 5 finish, when that asshole shouldn't ever be allowed to play here! Never seen such stupid bullshit on here like I have in the past 2 weeks! Every fuk'in hand, totall bullshit cards! Every fuk'in race lost to some asshole who gets "lucky" on every river card! Where's the fuk'in variance sbr? You call this fuk'in rig fest you run here real poker? Give me a god damn break! You wanna increase your "pro" membership, that's fine, but let new fuk'in non pros pay their damn $200 and become pro "before" you start handing out easy fuk'in wins!

sbr_poker

In the triathlon you cashed 38 times with 3 firsts for 5595 pts but you think the software is rigged against you.

sbr_poker

and you're at 5th place

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

In the triathlon you cashed 38 times with 3 firsts for 5595 pts but you think the software is rigged against you.

Buried by sbr poker again

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

I've been meaning to congratulate Mike on his fine showing in this series. I remember he took a lot of abuse about his play around the end of the last series . Some seemed to go overboard about a questionable play he made and overdid, in my opinion, the gang up on Mike treatment he got. It was good to see him finish so high this time --- "rough edges" and all.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    I've been meaning to congratulate Mike on his fine showing in this series. I remember he took a lot of abuse about his play around the end of the last series . Some seemed to go overboard about a questionable play he made and overdid, in my opinion, the gang up on Mike treatment he got. It was good to see him finish so high this time --- "rough edges" and all.
    Agreed. Mike is entertaining and seems like good peoples underneath it all.
    Buenos suerte in the tournament Miguel.

bingley
    bingley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

from WHINER to WINNER, a feel good story

sbr_poker

#
    User Poker Points Cashes Tri Points
    1 chili_powder 7675 46 200
    2 mikejamm 6795 39 150