BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    whats going on here?
    Centaur's trying to ......he's like that... my guess is he makes even more than tt on the SBR payroll.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Top villain of them all
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave ProPicker713 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Top villain of them all

This is obviously pre-2008 as everyone knows CS got a "reduction"......

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Discount double check LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    This Was the only time in my Life that i thought this guy was going to show up at my house somehow............ Tat is good peoiples as is most of the guys.......... Wulf I hold no grudges buddy, But as i stated no one forces a guy to take a betpoints loan, you took it now its on you how to come up with the points to pay it back........ I have a 2,000 a month mortgage, i took it i own it, no matter how bad the economy is, or if i lost my job or have no way of earning money, Bottom line is I own it............. Never get over your head! As for the Kid shit, Im not gonna call every guy by his screen name, so at times i may say" Tat, Can you believe that Kid called me.. After i told him i was here to win" Im just having fun, as i do most of my life.......... Life is to short to get all bent out of shape of a points poker game......Try to have fun everyday, it will make your life much more enjoyable.......... Best of luck and continued success paying off your points loans........

FBT you are a solid poker player. yes i did get in over my head a bit but plan to get out of this debt ASAP as long as i make my payment chunks weekly. i m probably done taking out over 1000 pt loans now. peace man and hope to see you at the tables and you dont destroy me
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-19-13 at 02:41 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i feel nauseated.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Well I know I should be on the list and Im not,
    Im like the only player with lifetime ban chat lol
    Why who know probably some fukin H&^o S%$C
    Cok bag J%# that works at SBR doesnt like me
    I mean I watched a player call Shari a C and he didnt
    get banned.
    For those of you who cant take a little poker rage GFY's
    Its part of the online game

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    1.bennybignuts - curses you out in the foulest manner with gay overtones when he loses a hand
    2.sweep - thinks he has so many followers that he is immune to being called out and can say any insult to any player at the table even after he has placed at the final table
    3.centaur - cries when cards dont go his way, started about 10 different threads apologizing for his actions at the table, only to revert to doing the same shit over again. treasures his points like they are real dollar bills.
    4.football time - thinks hes god cuz he has more then 5k in points and can play lose and bluff more, thus usually outplaying his player with a roll of say 200-300. calling everybody he beats "kid" and one of the most arrogant players at the tables. and will show you cards everytime he bluffs
    Wulf, how many times you going to try n blow me at the table then try n talk shit in here figuring I wont read it? You're a major pussy brah. Bakc to laughing everytime I bust that sorry ass like always. It hurts being my slave doesn't it?

BennyBigNuts

Footballtime don't even sweat it brah. Me and you will be on this list constantly because we bust the most players. Plain and simple. FACT

I have more wins per tourney played in that poker stuff than anyone on here. FACT.

My average cash in that contest that I didn't even try in is like 210 pts per cash. FACT (3815 pts for 18 cashes.)

The funniest thing to me about a thread like this is pieces of shit like Wulf who hammer people in forums nonstop all day long then try and say "Oooohhhh he called me a jizzguzzler" in a poker game lol. Get real.
    All you whining bitches in this thread were just kids who got the shit beat out of you in school for being girls. FACT

The bottom line for me reading this thread is I'm not #1 so I'm not working hard enough. #5 is a joke and an embarrassment. Where's my respect?
    I am ashamed I am not most hated, and I will try harder from now on to get a better ranking next time one of you queers wants to do another top 10 listing.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Can't really think of any 'villains' at SBR, most bad guys here fall into the 'clown' category instead. My top 3 clowns below:

3. Stifferdoodles: not too different from a run-of-the-mill stiff perhaps, but his continual promises on the poker tables to pay back bobby (usually followed by ratholing, buying back in and losing it all) make him a poker clown in my book as well as a lying stiff.

2. Ochronico: guy's a foulmouthed dbag, but even worse, he's not funny about it. About as witty as the kid on the playground whose only comeback is "I know you are, but what am I??"

1. Bennybignuts: Similar to ochronic, but even sadder...you get the sense that he's trying to be witty, but fails so miserably he feels compelled to try to compensate with over-the-top profanity. He's a passable player (little over 5k mCS winrate), but his tableside manner leads you believe it's probably from people dumping chips to him in the hope he'll complete his rollover and go the hell away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14, and yisman

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Who was the person that said they hoped Shari's kid dies or something like that? That's my pick for #1 villain.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Footballtime don't even sweat it brah. Me and you will be on this list constantly because we bust the most players. Plain and simple. FACT

I have more wins per tourney played in that poker stuff than anyone on here. FACT.

My average cash in that contest that I didn't even try in is like 210 pts per cash. FACT (3815 pts for 18 cashes.)

The funniest thing to me about a thread like this is pieces of shit like Wulf who hammer people in forums nonstop all day long then try and say "Oooohhhh he called me a jizzguzzler" in a poker game lol. Get real.
    All you whining bitches in this thread were just kids who got the shit beat out of you in school for being girls. FACT

The bottom line for me reading this thread is I'm not #1 so I'm not working hard enough. #5 is a joke and an embarrassment. Where's my respect?
    I am ashamed I am not most hated, and I will try harder from now on to get a better ranking next time one of you queers wants to do another top 10 listing.

the last three times i played you i tripled my stack off you and you ran away. i would say we have beaten each other about an equal number of times. as tripleD said you are a sad case . you really suffer from some type of mood disorder. the other day you were bad mouthing me and then suddenly you are all nice and asking me who i like in the nba and asking how much non pros can bet in the sbr book. i dont hammer nobody and if it do its self defense from insults. smallnutz yur the one that goes off on people at the tables as ifthese points even matter to you , fukkin non pro dipshit. im a pussy huh ? tell me that to my face and ill give you a smudge of respect you e-tough talking closet homo.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Who was the person that said they hoped Shari's kid dies or something like that? That's my pick for #1 villain.

dont even bring that shit up . i forget what poster it was but hopefully he died in a ditch somewhere and i dont give a fuk if i get an infraction for this. that fukker makes benny small nutz look somewhat worthy of breathing earth's oxygen supply.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Hurls?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Can't really think of any 'villains' at SBR, most bad guys here fall into the 'clown' category instead. My top 3 clowns below:

3. Stifferdoodles: not too different from a run-of-the-mill stiff perhaps, but his continual promises on the poker tables to pay back bobby (usually followed by ratholing, buying back in and losing it all) make him a poker clown in my book as well as a lying stiff.

2. Ochronico: guy's a foulmouthed dbag, but even worse, he's not funny about it. About as witty as the kid on the playground whose only comeback is "I know you are, but what am I??"

1. Bennybignuts: Similar to ochronic, but even sadder...you get the sense that he's trying to be witty, but fails so miserably he feels compelled to try to compensate with over-the-top profanity. He's a passable player (little over 5k mCS winrate), but his tableside manner leads you believe it's probably from people dumping chips to him in the hope he'll complete his rollover and go the hell away.

Damn I've never heard of this Ochronico guy, but I'm jealous of him. Sounds like my kinda people.
    How was K13's name not mentioned at all in this thread? Or maybe he was and I didn't notice. That guy cries n curses more than anyone I've seen. I think it's funny myself, but I figured some of the flames in this thread would have mentioned him for sure. Guy has Tourette's when he plays lol.

And Triple, I'm not there to impress anyone or make friends. 90% of the forum is degenerate scum brah. That's just statistics. It's all fake, broke, touts who bet nothing but worthless betpoints in reality. Most of them can't even make a $50 wager. They all enjoy living in fantasy land and denial.
    I enjoy playing how I play and hammering how I hammer. I made a living doing the same thing for quite a few years until the big online crash. Got my chat banned a milllion times, accounts closed, had to change ISP's etc. all while making money on a weekly basis.
    It's not exactly a game-plan, but it always helps when these tools can't wait to beat you in a hand. I can set the apple with the best of em.

Triple_D_Bet

Damn I've never heard of this Ochronico guy, but I'm jealous of him. Sounds like my kinda people.
    How was K13's name not mentioned at all in this thread? Or maybe he was and I didn't notice. That guy cries n curses more than anyone I've seen. I think it's funny myself, but I figured some of the flames in this thread would have mentioned him for sure. Guy has Tourette's when he plays lol.

And Triple, I'm not there to impress anyone or make friends. 90% of the forum is degenerate scum brah. That's just statistics. It's all fake, broke, touts who bet nothing but worthless betpoints in reality. Most of them can't even make a $50 wager. They all enjoy living in fantasy land and denial.
    I enjoy playing how I play and hammering how I hammer. I made a living doing the same thing for quite a few years until the big online crash. Got my chat banned a milllion times, accounts closed, had to change ISP's etc. all while making money on a weekly basis.
    It's not exactly a game-plan, but it always helps when these tools can't wait to beat you in a hand. I can set the apple with the best of em.
    Heh, didn't assume you were here to make friends :P I'm not arguing with your assessment, just saying you're a clown (not for your playing skills, for your insulting skills). Maybe get HEM or something for chat so you can review your insults and plug leaks??

While most here are casual players, you're certainly not the only one who's done it for a living...keep playing and chatting as you see fit, but just be aware you need to step up your insults if you're going to try

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Heh, didn't assume you were here to make friends :P I'm not arguing with your assessment, just saying you're a clown (not for your playing skills, for your insulting skills). Maybe get HEM or something for chat so you can review your insults and plug leaks??

While most here are casual players, you're certainly not the only one who's done it for a living...keep playing and chatting as you see fit, but just be aware you need to step up your insults if you're going to try
    Challenge accepted lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I am voting for Propicker713 as top villain because of post #72

No second and third at this time.

TheCentaur

Updated List

1. Ochronico:Just a nasty individual. The only reason we haven't been shocked with x rated insults in this thread is he's probably in jail or murdered in a ditch somewhere.(9pts)

2.Snickerdoodles:One of the most bizarre instances of points stiffing in recent memory. No attempt to conceal his degenerate wasting of points he comes across instead of paying off his creditor. Even started a thread to announce paying him off, just so he could publicly not pay him Paying off my loan to Bobbywaves.(7pts)

3.Bigblue74:Guy is known for his crazy play and crazier banter(7pts)

4.Footballtime:Like a huge underdog with a lead going into the 4th quarter, we knew his reign on top wouldn't last(6pts)

5.Bennybignuts:Apparently has combined foul mouthed berating with homosexual advances at the table. His controversial unapologetic "I do what I want" attitude in this thread could keep him in this list for some time(4pts)

6.Propicker713:I will never forgive him for junking up my thread with post #72. Even Nate Turner pmed me with a complaint(3pts)

7.MP507:Just going by yisman's vote here, don't know the guy(3pts)

8.Emilyhaines:The crossdressing human volcano makes an appearance on the list(2pts)

9.Sweep:Could be due to some POTM snubs(2pts)

10:TTWarrior:Has shown a pattern of not thanking posters that give him points out of generosity. Nitty player. Fat. (1pt)

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8848

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Hurls?
    What ever happened to that guy? I remember him having a rant almost every day.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

The bottom line for me reading this thread is I'm not #1 so I'm not working hard enough.
    Well... if this list was for fellas of the Lance Bass persuasion that talk the most about c0cks and make the most homosexual advances at the table... you'd def be #1

As it is... those "fine" skills and genetic sexual tendencies have got you at #5 with a bullet!!! (as they say in the music industry ).

Centaur.... I know your list is an amalgam but Benny is so prolific at the above "skills" he really should be moved up a coupla notches. TIA

p.s. Now Benny... before ya go responding back with your go-to "you wanna suck my c0ck" and other such predictable (but oh so witty) retorts, better make sure you have the time tonight to tear yourself away from your usual Tuesday night blu-ray _"Will and Grace"_ marathon.
    Ya don't wanna be left out talkin about episode #42 with the "fellas" tomorrow.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Centaur's trying to ......he's like that... my guess is he makes even more than tt on the SBR payroll.
    I wish that was the case but only get 12 pts/day

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I wish that was the case but only get 12 pts/day
    Walker knows a bargain when he sees one.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Well... if this list was for fellas of the Lance Bass persuasion that talk the most about c0cks and make the most homosexual advances at the table... you'd def be #1

As it is... those "fine" skills and genetic sexual tendencies have got you at #5 with a bullet!!! (as they say in the music industry ).

Centaur.... I know your list is an amalgam but Benny is so prolific at the above "skills" he really should be moved up a coupla notches. TIA

p.s. Now Benny... before ya go responding back with your go-to "you wanna suck my c0ck" and other such predictable (but oh so witty) retorts, better make sure you have the time tonight to tear yourself away from your usual Tuesday night blu-ray _"Will and Grace"_ marathon.
    Ya don't wanna be left out talkin about episode #42 with the "fellas" tomorrow.
    1)I would love to see the heading on Biteamansanusintheusa pay checks Heres a guy that doesnt last 10 minutes in live poker but look at his tourny rate and banners lol how can you even sit at the same table with this guy.

Lou are you there? Lou ?

So your 1 on my list

2) would be Bigblue74 strange guy here pops up on the scene when SBR was busy building a new Brock (Deemer) Guy comes out of no where with over 10k in pts to call all ins with thousands of pts at stake preflop with 57 beefs up a kid who a few months ago could keep 10 pts in his pocket.

3)Krashman plain an simple guy sits in 3 or 4 games all day long with a win rate of like 88% lol he all ins with nuts but only when you have a monster enough to call......How does he know

4) Dynamite140 omaha champhe will call preflop for his stack with 379j rainbow
    and not losefor the few players who know me real life im pretty tough to beat Omaha I wont sit with this guy at SBR I would pay money to sit with him live.

5) Tie Jakepeavy21 & The Giant both huge card racks I mostly pass with these.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I actually had this clown Konck tied at #3 with TT, so if it makes you feel any better I'll give you the nod:

1. Snickerdoodles - blatant slowpay/stiff, makes him top villian in my book.
    2. Emilyhaines - was outraged with insults when my trip queens beat his 2 pair, railing him. Starts an attention whore of a thread claiming to be done with SBR poker forever, only to come back months later. http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/poker/1865...r-forever.html
    3. Konck - Just a foul mouth chump.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    1)I would love to see the heading on Biteamansanusintheusa pay checks
    I've absolutely no doubt in the world that you can't count that high ... it'd all look just like a long set of gibberish numbers to you.

.... then again, anything over your Chuck E Cheese shift supervisor check prolly looks pretty incoherent... don't it?

Heres a guy that doesnt last 10 minutes in live poker
    Hmmm.... interesting.... thanks for letting the whole forum see that 12" dildos aren't the only thing you like pullin from your ass!!!

I play LIVE poker on the regular... it's only been talked about numerous times on here... casinos and places have been named more than once.

But, everybody has seen that you're not the brightest bulb round here so........

but look at his tourny rate and banners lol how can you even sit at the same table with this guy.

Lou are you there? Lou ?
    The only real thing that that can be gleaned from this is that you obviously like thinking about Lou a lot.

Whatever floats your boat, Nancy.

p.s. Biteamansanusintheusa... real "cute", Nancy. Lemme me guess: just a lil nick name you & RogueScholar came up with during one of your late night SKYPE chats, huh?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I've absolutely no doubt in the world that you can't count that high ... it'd all look just like a long set of gibberish numbers to you.

.... then again, anything over your Chuck E Cheese shift supervisor check prolly looks pretty incoherent... don't it?

Hmmm.... interesting.... thanks for letting the whole forum see that 12" dildos aren't the only thing you like pullin from your ass!!!

I play LIVE poker on the regular... it's only been talked about numerous times on here... casinos and places have been named more than once.

But, everybody has seen that you're not the brightest bulb round here so........

The only real thing that that can be gleaned from this is that you obviously like thinking about Lou a lot.

Whatever floats your boat, Nancy.

p.s. Biteamansanusintheusa... real "cute", Nancy. Lemme me guess: just a lil nick name you & RogueScholar came up with during one of your late night SKYPE chats, huh?
    Get real loser just admit your a fukin fake...You dont play live and if you do your the first guy in the parking lot cursing and kicking things on the ground. As for jobs you wish you could have held half the position I haveIll never see you at the bash if there ever is another one so its useless to argue anymore ....at best your a ghost.

Triple_D_Bet

Get real loser just admit your a fukin fake...You dont play live and if you do your the first guy in the parking lot cursing and kicking things on the ground. As for jobs you wish you could have held half the position I haveIll never see you at the bash if there ever is another one so its useless to argue anymore ....at best your a ghost.
    Biter getting called out by a guy with 1/5 his winrate...priceless
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

kock, excuse me konck seems to suffer from some type of mood disorder as well. used to be a nice guy when i first played with him. you are actually accusing BM of being a ghost

you got fukkin problems if you are defending people like smallnutz.

kock, sorry konck, you are not even in the same league as BM in poker so just stfu. ive played with you in the 10 am . you are terrible. and thank god they banned yur chat cuz you were the biggest crybaby when you lost a pot. BM is better than me in poker and look at my badges you dumb fuk. you and benny must me posting from the same room , on the same comp, having a sleepover and wearing only your underwear.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Wulfman14 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Get real loser just admit your a fukin fake...You dont play live and if you do your the first guy in the parking lot cursing and kicking things on the ground.
    Have you lived your whole life in this delusional mindset that "I'll just say it" and it'll magically make it true?

Or is it a recent development? If so.... have you had a recent CAT scan? (I'd recommend one)

Serious question: Do you live next to carseller's double wide?
    Your "reads" are just PHENOMENAL, konck... no really ... they really really are...... no seriously, I'm laughing WITH you not at you.

As for jobs you wish you could have held half the position I have
    Hmmm... maybe we go go thru this and see:

5years ago your position was: "Lead Mop Boy at GloryHole Porn Shack"

Ah... no thanks... you can have that one. (strike 1)

3years ago your position was: "Assistant to Walmart Greeter"

Ah... better than Mop Boy but, no thanks... you can have that too. (strike 2)

1year ago your position was: Well, I have conflicting info but Mayan insists it was... "Power Bottom"

Ah... I have no fukkin clue what that is but, no thanks... you can have that also (strike 3)

Plus your current Chuck E Cheese gig.... ah, that's ok pal.... you can have him.

Ill never see you at the bash if there ever is another one so its useless to argue anymore
    Yeah, hear ya... you're gettin your ass handed to ya so better to try and make a not-so-graceful exit and hope no one notices.

And you're right anyway... I only go to the str8 A.V.N Award shows and bashes and wouldn't get caught dead at the Falcon Studio ones that you attend.
    ....at best your a ghost.
    WOW... just *another* great "read" by konck.... AMAZING.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

kock, excuse me konck seems to suffer from some type of mood disorder as well. used to be a nice guy when i first played with him. you are actually accusing BM of being a ghost

you got fukkin problems if you are defending people like smallnutz.

kock, sorry konck, you are not even in the same league as BM in poker so just stfu. ive played with you in the 10 am . you are terrible. and thank god they banned yur chat cuz you were the biggest crybaby when you lost a pot. BM is better than me in poker and look at my badges you dumb fuk. you and benny must me posting from the same room , on the same comp, having a sleepover and wearing only your underwear.
    Same league Wulf your as funny as you are sad ...Hey keep sukin cok here maybe you will catch up to your ex for the amount of coks you can shovel in at the same timekeep crying over her being a dirty whore that was so fukin funny you weak dik loser

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

you and benny must me posting from the same room , on the same comp, having a sleepover and wearing only your underwear.
    I vehemently disagree with you here, Wulf..... there's NO FUKKIN WAY either of 'em are wearing any underwear.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Have you lived your whole life in this delusional mindset that "I'll just say it" and it'll magically make it true?

Or is it a recent development? If so.... have you had a recent CAT scan? (I'd recommend one)

Serious question: Do you live next to carseller's double wide?
    Your "reads" are just PHENOMENAL, konck... no really ... they really really are...... no seriously, I'm laughing WITH you not at you.

Hmmm... maybe we go go thru this and see:

5years ago your position was: "Lead Mop Boy at GloryHole Porn Shack"

Ah... no thanks... you can have that one. (strike 1)

3years ago your position was: "Assistant to Walmart Greeter"

Ah... better than Mop Boy but, no thanks... you can have that too. (strike 2)

1year ago your position was: Well, I have conflicting info but Mayan insists it was... "Power Bottom"

Ah... I have no fukkin clue what that is but, no thanks... you can have that also (strike 3)

Plus your current Chuck E Cheese gig.... ah, that's ok pal.... you can have him.

Yeah, hear ya... you're gettin your ass handed to ya so better to try and make a not-so-graceful exit and hope no one notices.

And you're right anyway... I only go to the str8 A.V.N Award shows and bashes and wouldn't get caught dead at the Falcon Studio ones that you attend.

WOW... just *another* great "read" by konck.... AMAZING.
    Really your so sad I had to stop reading after about 2 lines lol
    Bottom line like I said your face will never be seen live. I missed
    the last bash but the 2 before that I was there. Last one Im at
    joker poker guys like you lined my wallet. Six plays five wins and
    scored the biggest pot in tables containing SBR players I think it was 2300
    in 1-3 nl. Thats going to be a big pot at the bash, most of the members
    dont even want 1-3 action live. You will never attend the Bash.... Well
    let me retract that....If your at the Bash you will be working an we wont
    know who you are.
    Im done with you save a reply I dont need to argue with a ghost
    Looks like you have a new friend in Wulf ...nice couple a wuss an a fake
    End of thread for me

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

End of thread for me
    Everyone saw that this thread ended for you moons ago.

You were BURIED like 8 posts ago!

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

CENTAUR stop hitting and running before you make thread criticizing etiquette. you come to 5/10 and go from 200 to 247 then quit? lol. come back to 5/10 and take your beating like a man.

First 123456 ... Last