TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread is a riot! Just clicked on it just now!

Big Blue... and that RickeySteve... Ghost/Bot Central

TheMoneyShot

Cen! Your profile pic of that fake zombie attack!

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Hey pussy, stop dreaming about what i hold in my hand.
    And yeah... I really did slowroll you and be sure anytime you start with invectives, like you started on friday, i'am gonna slowroll you again.
    just let you know
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Interesting that a phallis that you hold in your hand is the chosen avatar of this poster

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by bet_that_all View Post
    Hey pussy, stop dreaming about what i hold in my hand.
    And yeah... I really did slowroll you and be sure anytime you start with invectives, like you started on friday, i'am gonna slowroll you again.
    just let you know
    Not dreaming, it's ur avatar pic. Right there for all to see. Pretty obvious what you dream about.

Also, stop trying to come up with some crazy rationalization for what you did the last hand of that tourney.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Cen! Your profile pic of that fake zombie attack!
    How about the kid climbing the fence

bet_that_all

Not dreaming, it's ur avatar pic. Right there for all to see. Pretty obvious what you dream about.

Also, stop trying to come up with some crazy rationalization for what you did the last hand of that tourney.
    There is no need to come up with anything. Just be rude at the table and expect slowrolling. And stop crying like a little bitch.
    I guess it's enough.

TheCentaur

There is no need to come up with anything. Just be rude at the table and expect slowrolling. And stop crying like a little bitch.
    I guess it's enough.
    heads up 400 each at the 2/4 table? I'm waiting

bet_that_all

heads up 400 each at the 2/4 table? I'm waiting
    Hey finally like a MAN. I am for but not now, writing on cell and dont have my PC right now. Lets say tomorrow? After 1 p.m. CT almost anytime.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I consider everyone at the table I'm playing a villain, and I'm in the role of a superhero trying to save the planet of these evil doers by taking their points and dismantling their spirit.

However, to answer your question, I would have to go with Ochrocinco. Just a vile human being.

TheCentaur

Updated

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

just let you know
    Ah... so now you're admitting to the slowroll while coupla days ago you were playing it off as an overreaction and asking:
    "what's the big deal"
    (your quote)..... lets have a civil discussion here:

You said these 2 (contradictory) things:

The point is that the guy went allin. Nothing more nothing less. What's the big deal?
    "Thanks" was for calling allin. I would not call.
    These 2 statements are contradictory; you're now admitting that you did, in fact, slowroll centaur (everyone knows what a slowroll is).

So... let's be kind to you and set aside the contradictions inherent for a sec (and also be kind and set aside your initial
    overreaction argument):

Which is it? ... "Nothing more nothing less" like you previously stated?...OR, is it now like you're stating "I really did slowroll you and be sure anytime you start with invectives....... i'am gonna slowroll you again."?

Again, 2 new contradictions. "Nothing more nothing less" speaks for itself.

So OK... let's once again be kind and set aside the new contradictions and consider this: Most people here are fair minded people... please give us a couple concrete examples of these "invectives" you say centaur was throwing your way. Easy to do: lay out the invectives you say centaur was engaging in and let the fair minded people here see those invectives and draw a conclusion whether or not you were "justified" in your (now admitted) slowroll.

Was he calling you a "c**t", "c.umsucker" "j.izzhole" and other such ill-mannered nonsense like we know a few players here do? (we all know the names who do this nonsense).

And remember... poker chat is archived and it's even been known that players/observers save chat from time to time.

You claim you were the victim of invectives and that justifies the slowroll: Please post a couple examples

TIA

TheMoneyShot

footballtime leading the pack currently... good to be hated

BennyBigNuts - "homosexual advances"

Sator
    Sator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Hello ,
    I might be lucky but I have play at least 10 times with Footballtime and the guy has allways have been nice with me even we he losses .

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Do View Post
    Hell, add footballtime to this list. He talks down to every player as if they have no right to be on the table with him yet his ass is useless in tourney. Mind you, he will not say a word in tourney, yet in ring games he suddenly becomes a god. penetrate him. Total DBAG.

Dude blow me.............you sat at the bigboy table short stacked and then say damn why is everyone raising???? GTFO

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Do View Post
    "4.football time - thinks hes god cuz he has more then 5k in points and can play lose and bluff more, thus usually outplaying his player with a roll of say 200-300. calling everybody he beats "kid" and one of the most arrogant players at the tables. and will show you cards everytime he bluffs"

This... and on top of it he knows your on a rollover, and yet continues to berate and demean you. If you beat him, he simply reloads twice power, and tells you you don't belong. This sirs, would get your ass wooped literally in the real world. This is not skill at all, in fact it is simply a dick move i refuse to play with. I for one would love to catch his ass on even terms. And yes punk, I am calling you out.
    Get stacked................. look for me at the tables..................obviously im doing something right.........i have been around or near the same amount of points for awhile, I suffer bad losses also, but it happens its poker............... Dont cry to me bud you sat at the bigboy table short stacked and wanted guys not to raise............... Im not here looking for friends buddy, I have those in real life, dont need the net........ Im as good a person as i feel a person is to me................. good luck in the future

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    footballtime leading the pack currently... good to be hated

BennyBigNuts - "homosexual advances"
    TMS, i thought i was gonna make the good list.........instead i get on the villian list........... And whats funnier is centy didnt even have me on it originally.......Took a dude named scrappy to tell me i am a villian........

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Hello ,
    I might be lucky but I have play at least 10 times with Footballtime and the guy has allways have been nice with me even we he losses .
    I am surprised at the results as well but you have to vote to make a difference

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Dude blow me.............you sat at the bigboy table short stacked and then say damn why is everyone raising???? GTFO
    Actually this is not what happened at all. I sat down for 15-30 minutes and quickly realized your play style and commented to the whole table too rich for me and then your asshole side came out berating me. I was leaving, and consented you ALL were too rich for me. I didn't complain, whine anything, and then you go off talking down to me like I'm some useless piece of shit who doesn't even deserve to sit at your table. Calling me a kid, saying shit like don't come to the big boys table. etc. etc. etc.. I am not the only person who has seen you treat people this way, and all I said was too rich for me and was leaving.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

TMS, i thought i was gonna make the good list.........instead i get on the villian list........... And whats funnier is centy didnt even have me on it originally.......Took a dude named scrappy to tell me i am a villian........
    you on the good list . you are one of the most arrogant fukkin players on this site. bet your whole play would be different and your chat comments quiet if you had less than 500 pts to fuk around with . instead you call everyone you play "kid" , love to show cards after you bluff and are just a prick in general as made clear by some of your posts in the points forum. scrappy doo was right on target. you get to play totally diffferent because of yur pts roll. looser and take more chances. which is fine but then you brag about it in chat . love to see you do that with me at a live table.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Get stacked................. look for me at the tables..................obviously im doing something right.........i have been around or near the same amount of points for awhile, I suffer bad losses also, but it happens its poker............... Dont cry to me bud you sat at the bigboy table short stacked and wanted guys not to raise............... Im not here looking for friends buddy, I have those in real life, dont need the net........ Im as good a person as i feel a person is to me................. good luck in the future
    cmon Im from outside boston be my friend

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

unreal me and scrappy post the same exact time and almost say the same exact thing about you. what more proof do you need #1 .

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Sator View Post
    Hello ,
    This.....FBT has always been pleasant and civil with me even if I have put a bad beat on him.

At worst FBT might make a derogatory comment to a bad play or a little ball busting but nothing that would not be generally be acceptable at a live table. FBT won't back down from anybody but he also does not start nor carry on with anything to far that I have seen.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    This.....FBT has always been pleasant and civil with me even if I have put a bad beat on him.

At worst FBT might make a derogatory comment to a bad play or a little ball busting but nothing that would not be generally be acceptable at a live table. FBT won't back down from anybody but he also does not start nor carry on with anything to far that I have seen.
    have not played with him a lot been when I have doesnt seem to be that bad of a guy IMO

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Yea, never had a problem with FBT. Always got along with him and seemed like a decent enough guy. May be one of those guys that only talks back if you get started at him. We all have our days tho.

...on a side note...if someone is showing you EVERY bluff and you can't capitalize on that...well...time to go work on the ole poker game hahaha

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I consider everyone at the table I'm playing a villain, and I'm in the role of a superhero trying to save the planet of these evil doers by taking their points and dismantling their spirit.

However, to answer your question, I would have to go with Ochrocinco. Just a vile human being.
    Last couple of times I was at the table with ochronico he didn't say a thing....was his poker chat disabled???

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

funny as hell

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

1. Footballtime: Disagree, see my previous post.

2.Snickerdoodles: Disagree, he is just a weird point stiffing guy.

3.Ochronico: Never really bothered me but I have seen him say some pretty nasty things.

4.Bigblue74: This guy is very nasty.

5.Bennybignuts: While I don't think this guy is too bad, he is pretty close to Ochronic and BigBlue but I think most of what comes from Benny is provoked, he just goes off.

6.MP507: No opinion, he has never said anything to me.

7.Emilyhaines: Just kinda wierd, not a villian.

8.Sweep: Sweep is strange in my opinion but not a villian. Never seen him be nasty to anybody that I can remember.

9:TTWarrior: Weird/Sad dude, I would not include him on any list just because he gets off on being named in anything.

10:Carseller: Same comment as TT.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

beer dog and daneblazer dead wrong here. he has not insulted me he is just arrogant and mouthy. and dane showing cards everytime you bluff does not necessarily give you a read on the player . he is a very good player no doubt , just needs to stop talking down to people. and he loves insulting people who are in pts debt also.

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    beer dog and daneblazer dead wrong here. he has not insulted me he is just arrogant and mouthy. and dane showing cards everytime you bluff does not necessarily give you a read on the player . he is a very good player no doubt , just needs to stop talking down to people. and he loves insulting people who are in pts debt also.
    If u have been in points debt for more then 6 months, yes you deserve to be talked done too.........I mean who the penetrate gets in point debt on a sports forum.......... I understand borrowing a couple hundred, but pay em back with your 12 a day and move along.........

TheCentaur

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Football time wishes he was capable of the type of berating that some of us have been gifted by the Universe. Guy is a fukking peach disguised as a prune I guess. FBT consider is a compliment...being the Joker much cooler than Batman.

Only time insults have been thrown around between FBT and I it was me threatening to jump through his computer and punch him in the face. He took the high road. Effing prick...guy can't be a bully to save his life!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

If u have been in points debt for more then 6 months, yes you deserve to be talked done too.........I mean who the penetrate gets in point debt on a sports forum.......... I understand borrowing a couple hundred, but pay em back with your 12 a day and move along.........
    i got carried away with borrowing plain and simple and if you knew the whole story about me and gambling(and i dont care to share) then you would be most apologetic. i m paying my debts down. who gives a fuk how long it takes. and stop with the " kid" bullshit. im probably younger than you but you don't know the age of other players you are playing against . thats disrepect. anyway im done . you have my vote to be taken off the list.

Footballtime

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Football time wishes he was capable of the type of berating that some of us have been gifted by the Universe. Guy is a fukking peach disguised as a prune I guess. FBT consider is a compliment...being the Joker much cooler than Batman.

Only time insults have been thrown around between FBT and I it was me threatening to jump through his computer and punch him in the face. He took the high road. Effing prick...guy can't be a bully to save his life!
    This Was the only time in my Life that i thought this guy was going to show up at my house somehow............ Tat is good peoiples as is most of the guys.......... Wulf I hold no grudges buddy, But as i stated no one forces a guy to take a betpoints loan, you took it now its on you how to come up with the points to pay it back........ I have a 2,000 a month mortgage, i took it i own it, no matter how bad the economy is, or if i lost my job or have no way of earning money, Bottom line is I own it............. Never get over your head! As for the Kid shit, Im not gonna call every guy by his screen name, so at times i may say" Tat, Can you believe that Kid called me.. After i told him i was here to win" Im just having fun, as i do most of my life.......... Life is to short to get all bent out of shape of a points poker game......Try to have fun everyday, it will make your life much more enjoyable.......... Best of luck and continued success paying off your points loans........

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quickly too bout showing bluffs:
    Showing bluffs is often a multi-layered STRATEGY

Some of the strategic reasons should be obvious

Some players mistakenly think guys showing bluffs are disrespecting them... couldn't be more wrong.

Now... if someone shows a bluff then starts talkin smack: "whatta fukkin donk... whatta fukkin idiot for laying that down, etc..." then obviously YES, they are being disrespectful.

But that's totally different then just silently showing: one's strategic... the other is someone being an a-hole.
    It's really not hard to discern the difference.

And like dane mentioned, if someone shows too many bluffs and you can't exploit that... well, time to take up Madden or World of Warcraft I guess.....

To Mr. Numero 1 Superhero Doggie: #5 villain has often spewed vile-mouthed filth totally UNPROVOKED. (a la bigblue)
    He thinks it's "trash-talking" ...... only a child-like mentality thinks like that. As JayVegas eloquently put it in another thread, real trash talking is a clever dig at an opponent about something PERTAINING TO THE GAME. Not just talking about wanting someone to play w/their johnson and calling a player minding their own business a "cheating c**t".

CONCLUSION: Centaur was pretty sharp here.....

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

whats going on here?
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave sweep 39 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last