mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

How about giving a guy a fuk'in break sbr poker!

Out before the first damn break today! 2 rebuys plus starting chips and didn't win a single god damn race! Lost 512 in rings games over past couple of days too! So much for trying to save up to renew pro status. Thanks for all the shitty bad beats sbr and wiping my out!

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 2943412
    $30 + $3 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 17:38:00 03/03/2013 ET
    Table 'Table 42058', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 10 is the button. Small Blind $75, Big Blind $150
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : mikejamm, amount $1045, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : JAKEPEAVY21, amount $3181.55, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : dare, amount $815, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : k13, amount $1616.55, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : Carseller4, amount $2455, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : untied, amount $1430, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : playersonly69, amount $4000, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (playing) : zwoeins, amount $4620, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : balla05, amount $9476.90, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : Xstream, amount $3360, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    mikejamm: Small Blind ($75)
    JAKEPEAVY21: Big Blind ($150)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to mikejamm: [Ac, Ad]
    dare: Fold
    k13: Fold
    Carseller4: Call ($150)
    untied: Call ($150)
    playersonly69: Call ($150)
    zwoeins: Call ($150)
    balla05: Fold
    Xstream: Fold
    mikejamm: Raise [btn] ($1045)
    JAKEPEAVY21: Fold
    Carseller4: Call ($895)
    untied: Fold
    playersonly69: Fold
    zwoeins: Call ($895)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Tc, 4h, 2s]
    Carseller4: Check ($0)
    zwoeins: Bet ($450)
    Carseller4: Call ($450)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Jh]
    Carseller4: Bet ($960)
    zwoeins: Call ($960)
    mikejamm: Show Cards ($0)
    Carseller4: Show Cards ($0)
    zwoeins: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [2h]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    mikejamm: Show Cards ($0)
    Carseller4: Show Cards ($0)
    zwoeins: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $3585, Rake $0
    Side pot #1 $2820, Rake $0
    Summary mikejamm: bet $1120, won $0, net $-1120
    Summary Carseller4: bet $2455, won $0, net $-2455
    Summary zwoeins: bet $2455, won $6405, net $3950, HoleCards [Ts, Td], HiHand [a full house, tens full of twos] [Ts, Td, Tc, 2s, 2h], won $3585 from main pot, won $2820 from side pot #1
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave mikejamm 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

peavy is running like god these days. yesterday johnmorrison calls me with 37. i had king of spades, 4 of hearts. flop and turn all spades, no ace spade. river is a 7 club. he bets half his stack , i think ok maybe queen or jack of spades . i go all in thinking if i lose it will be to ace high flush. FULL FUKKIN HOUSE. boom 500 pt stack gone. full houses and those damn sets on the flop always get me. was gonna put it on the fukkin bulls +7.5 too. happens mike you just gotta close computer , take a deep breath and move on. you got a couple of good badges that are pretty recent. place first or second hopefully and roll it over at the kiddie tables. take it to the sports book and bet it on something you like. where you see value. i dunno how many days you have left to renew but magic can still happen. i was pissed at that full house but ive bad beat people several times in the past few days so it all evens out i suppose. this was a big pot though.

mikejamm

That's the point Wulf, this shit continuously fuk'in happens! 4th damn time in one week my Aces have been run over by some stupid shit ass bad flop. Even when I get a few decent finishes, I get wiped out trying to make something out of rollover! I'm not trying to create a bitch thread here, but god damn, it seems like more often than not, I'm on the bad end of every fuk'in big hand! Yet, just as you stated the same guys run hot a vast majority of the time.

Try'in to stay positive here and I know there's ups and downs and fuk'in cold ass runs here, but shit, every time it gets down to a final or end of contest, my cards turn to shit! I also had a theory about players who owe huge loans tend to get better breaks at the table, but if you're suffering the same fate, I guess its just a dead run of shitty cards. Good luck man, hopefully March is a bit kinder to us both!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-04-13 at 01:29 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    That's the point Wulf, this shit continuously fuk'in happens! 4th damn time in one week my Aces have been run over by some stupid shit ass bad flop. Even when I get a few decent finishes, I get wiped out trying to make something out of rollover! I'm not trying to create a bitch thread here, but god damn, it seems like more often than not, I'm on the bad end of every fuk'in big hand! Yet, just as you stated the same guys run hot a vast majority of the time.

Try'in to stay positive here and I know there's ups and downs and fuk'in cold ass runs here, but shit, every time it gets down to a final or end of contest, my cards turn to shit! I also had a theory about players who owe huge loans tend to get better breaks at the table, but if you're suffering the same fate, I guess its just a dead run of shitty cards. Good luck man, hopefully March is a bit kinder to us both!
    i hear ya. wrong theory though. 7k in debt but still not cashing like i should. march 1st i won the daily so it has been kind to me so far. i do agree though that a handful of players continually cash. it is skill they have but for example ive seen this slikec guy get AA a couple of times almost every tourney. the only reason i cashed on the first was because my 88 beat slikec KK on the turn. then i just took everyone down.
    jakepeavy is skilled but he also gets good cards. i dunno man. im just glad i used that 400 pts to pay back 310 to my lenders. and play with it some.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    i hear ya. wrong theory though. 7k in debt but still not cashing like i should. march 1st i won the daily so it has been kind to me so far. i do agree though that a handful of players continually cash. it is skill they have but for example ive seen this slikec guy get AA a couple of times almost every tourney. the only reason i cashed on the first was because my 88 beat slikec KK on the turn. then i just took everyone down.
    jakepeavy is skilled but he also gets good cards. i dunno man. im just glad i used that 400 pts to pay back 310 to my lenders. and play with it some.
    Yeah its a bitch to roll that 400. Nice to see you a win man. Mine wasn't easy at all, a lot of back and forth and I made a few comebacks to finally get out with a pair of Jacks over AQ! Even then, I figured I was fuk'ed for sure, surprisingly the river bullshit didn't happen for once!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-23-15 at 11:07 AM.

mikejamm

Sweep, stop posting your c u m stained tissues man!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-23-15 at 11:07 AM.