spiderdrinks
    spiderdrinks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

5dimes poker

5dimes poker room
    Is 5dimes poker room on the level? Im just asking not accusing, i know a few guys who claimed abnormal amounts of bad beats. If poker stars or whatever it was cheated their players wouldnt be just as easy, if not easier for 5dimes to do it and not get caught? How would we ever know, nobody is watching them? K thanks in advance for any and all opinions, Bring down the mother fuckin house fellas...

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

i've taken numerous sick and rediculous beats. i've seen suckouts in live games too.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by spiderdrinks View Post
    5dimes poker room
    Is 5dimes poker room on the level? Im just asking not accusing, i know a few guys who claimed abnormal amounts of bad beats. If poker stars or whatever it was cheated their players wouldnt be just as easy, if not easier for 5dimes to do it and not get caught? How would we ever know, nobody is watching them? K thanks in advance for any and all opinions, Bring down the mother fuckin house fellas...
    learn what variance is, they make money if you win or lose lol they got no reason to rig games lmao

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    i've taken numerous sick and rediculous beats. i've seen suckouts in live games too.
    I'm glad there is someone here that understands what variance is lol

spiderdrinks
    spiderdrinks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post
    learn what variance is, they make money if you win or lose lol they got no reason to rig games lmao

I'm glad there is someone here that understands what variance is lol
    ok dickhead if they have no reason to rig games then why did full tilt or poker stars do it? To be honest i dont even know which one it was but thats not the point. I was asking a simple penetrating question, dont be a know it all dickhead.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by spiderdrinks View Post
    ok dickhead if they have no reason to rig games then why did full tilt or poker stars do it? To be honest i dont even know which one it was but thats not the point. I was asking a simple penetrating question, dont be a know it all dickhead.
    Please give me links to news articles by legitimate sources that say that FTP and PS rigged games

And why wouldn't I be a know it all? If I play the game 30-40h a week I should be very aware on how the industry works and is doing lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Is a rediculous beat like 4 hearts on the board when it's black aces vs red ones?

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post

Please give me links to news articles by legitimate sources that say that FTP and PS rigged games

And why wouldn't I be a know it all? If I play the game 30-40h a week I should be very aware on how the industry works and is doing lol
    if you play 30-40 hrs a week in the industry then what are you doing here with people that for the most part are just playing for fun? just a question im sure you will have some smart ass remark but I am wondering