vjeter10
    vjeter10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Online Is Rigged!!! Screw online poker.

This is by far one of te worst online sites to play online poker. However all online poker sites have there own way so the house can profit. What they fail to realize is without the customers they would not profit. I have been playing on this site for some time now and I have deposit too much money onto this site and  have not profit once. the bad beats on this site is unreal. This online sites need to be regulated and checked. the players that are winning alot and are always winning tourney games need to be checked. Who are these players and how can they be winning so much. It is insane. I quit. Just lost my hand. hand pocket QQ. Went all in preflop. player calls. he has A6. Guess what comes on the turn... A... I feel like my accounted is pegged to lose regardless the hands i have so i can deposit more money because that i what my track record shows. this is crazy.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

that was me, sorry

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

LOL crying about losing QQ vs A6o pre lmao

You must be by far the best player in the world!

equity win tie pots won pots tied
    Hand 0: 71.72% 71.54% 0.18% 88199064 219834.00 ** QQ **
    Hand 1: 28.28% 28.10% 0.18% 34647156 219834.00 ** A6o **

You know what his means? that you LOSE 3/10 times

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by vjeter10 View Post
    This is by far one of te worst online sites to play online poker. However all online poker sites have there own way so the house can profit.
    Yeah, it's called "rake". They profit whether you win or lose

Quote Originally Posted by vjeter10 View Post
    Just lost my hand. hand pocket QQ. Went all in preflop. player calls. he has A6. Guess what comes on the turn... A... I feel like my accounted is pegged to lose regardless the hands i have so i can deposit more money because that i what my track record shows. this is crazy.
    That is truly incredible that you had a nearly 30% chance to lose, and lost. What are the odds of that? Truly disgusting, and might be one of the worst beats anyone has ever taken. My condolences