playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Is pokerstars back open for US residents??

I know alot of guys who travel to Mexico for a month at a time to play online. But I have noticed 3 guys just mention in the past 3 days that they are glad to be back playing online at stars.

And 2 of these guys dont travel to Mexico to play.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Nope cant play in the US still. Unless they using a proxy or something to play on Stars from US, and if they do when they get caught than Stars Takes all their funds and donates to chairty at end of each month. Look it up has happned to a shitload of players and millions have been confiscated.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If I'm going to Mexico one of the last things I'm doing is playing online poker

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    donkey show?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    [IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

^, ^^

How hard up to you have to be for some online poker to go into Mexico and play?

They probably VPN from somewhere and use a legit account. I know of some guys in the states that do it with some Euro sites. It would take a trustworthy set up. I really don't know how they'd be able to detect it provided the account is legit and the IP stays stagnant.
    Last edited by daneblazer; 01-21-13 at 09:15 PM.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Haven't played 1 minute of online poker since Black Friday. Thank God for the feds....I have real hobbies now.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

daneblazer, I am serious that at least one thousand players that go to Canada or Mexico for a month or 2 at a time.

Some go to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. It really doesnt cost too much to live down there anyway

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Should have rephrased that...by they VPN I mean the players who have never been. I don't doubt people go...just not a lifestyle for me.

Yeah, I went a while without poker. Got real hobbies, lost about 30 lbs and was less stressed. Now I'm back at it again...just couldn't fukkin help myself.