Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

WTF horrible call the suck out

1st level one limper im one off the button with AK off guy to my right makes it 11 bb witch is 220 I go all in for 1700 folds around he calls shows KQ off flop QQ3 WTF! end of rant.

buyacka1
    buyacka1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

not exactly a bad beat try losing pretty much every time with kk to any ace just before the money and may get sympathy. Ak is a drawing hand by the way its not the nuts

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

not sure whats worse, the shove or the call

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    not sure whats worse, the shove or the call
    whats wrong with the shove? 11bb raise?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Being a little sarcastic because I dont like the shove, the call was worse. Shove is going to scare away many hands you dominate and only get called by those where you're flipping or have you dominated. Unless you know this guy raising 220 is a complete bomb, winning 250 with a fold isn't worth risking flipping for your elimination at level 1. I havent played tournaments in what feels like an eternity so I dont even know if I think I know what Im talking about anymore
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

andyjc712
    andyjc712's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1149

today in the tourney i raised in on the button with aq called by small blind a8. Big Blind raises and we both call.

Board comes out a q 8. Small blind pushes all in, big blind goes all in. i almost fold but my notes indicate that the big blind is a total retard of a player so i call. Big blind turns over 6 6 gets runner runner flush.

Not surprisingly the tool bag who calls with 6 6 and tripled up first hand is one of the first six guys out.

My point is there are alot of people that just suck at poker and alot of people that just dont care because they are playing for points so seeing bad calls should not be a real shocker
    Points Awarded:

sweep gave andyjc712 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by andyjc712 View Post
    today in the tourney i raised in on the button with aq called by small blind a8. Big Blind raises and we both call.

Board comes out a q 8. Small blind pushes all in, big blind goes all in. i almost fold but my notes indicate that the big blind is a total retard of a player so i call. Big blind turns over 6 6 gets runner runner flush.

Not surprisingly the tool bag who calls with 6 6 and tripled up first hand is one of the first six guys out.

My point is there are alot of people that just suck at poker and alot of people that just dont care because they are playing for points so seeing bad calls should not be a real shocker

I witnessed this one. It was pretty horrific.

Who was it? I don't remember the name. I just remember my jaw-dropping.

andyjc712
    andyjc712's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1149

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I witnessed this one. It was pretty horrific.

Who was it? I don't remember the name. I just remember my jaw-dropping.
    Kross is the screen name. I actually dont keep notes on alot of people because its not really life or death to me. But this guy is that bad. I dont remember previous situations but i looked at my player notes and it said complete retard. If he actually was a good player i probably would have laid down A Q there

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by andyjc712 View Post

GL in the 10am andy, bumping this to bookmark your handle in case I lose!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    1st level one limper im one off the button with AK off guy to my right makes it 11 bb witch is 220 I go all in for 1700 folds around he calls shows KQ off flop QQ3 WTF! end of rant.
    I pulled this up expecting to see something really horrible.... instead, I saw what is a common occurrence every third hand or so on this site.... wait until u have aa, flop a set, and see some dimwit hit runner runner for broadway on you.... or kk losing to qq hitting runner runner for the q hi strt.... more four card runner runner flushes and strts than you can shake a stick at..... any of these situations happens to you in live play about once every fifth or sixth trny, if that; online, it happens to you three or four times EVERY TOURNY..... Key is to survive it, not be dopy enough to shove early without the nuts or something damn close to em, and just know you have to survive a bad beat or two EVERY TIME you sit down to play a trny/ring game..... Love, AD

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    or kk losing to qq hitting runner runner for the q hi strt.... Love, AD
    Son, you may be retarded
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave boscokid 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    Son, you may be retarded
    wtf? kk v qq.... flop is 982 turn j, riv 10..... who's the retard now, dumbass????

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

wtf? kk v qq.... flop is 982 turn j, riv 10..... who's the retard now, dumbass????
    Still you. Keep reading whats quoted above until you reach the only logical conclusion

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12860

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    Still you. Keep reading whats quoted above until you reach the only logical conclusion
    Bosco, you should have followed Abraham Lincoln's advice: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Bosco, you should have followed Abraham Lincoln's advice: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    QFI

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

Wow, conclusions on SBR are not consistently conclusive. KK vs AA or AA, vs JJ, etc. There is always the variance hiding behind the next card. Just shove every hand and build a pot until someone gets a real hand and knocks you out ! That seems to be the philosophy for some players out here. Just messing around. Perhaps asking for a new dealer would help sometimes !

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Brilliant analogy Einstein, you figure this out all on your own or are you quoting for the sbr dumbass way to play poker 101? Yep, you're a fuk'in retard. The consensus is in. So the Auto donk dipshit way to play this it to fold KK right? Because "you know" the str8 is coming.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-15-13 at 05:57 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Brilliant analogy Einstein, you figure this out all on your own or are you quoting for the sbr dumbass way to play poker 101? Yep, you're a fuk'in retard. The consensus is in. So the Auto donk dipshit way to play this it to fold KK right? Because "you know" the str8 is coming.
    you penetrating idiot.... this is a hand that I have seen on this site, or a variance thereof, at least ten times, most times, u penetrating oyster, the players in the hand were all in preflop. I've taken this beat 2-3 times since playing here, u fuckin tard..... so stick ur penetrating guitar up your penetrating ass and stfu. you know I own your penetrating ass at the tbls and ur a piss poor player. my blind chimp plays better than u.......

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

you penetrating idiot.... this is a hand that I have seen on this site, or a variance thereof, at least ten times, most times, u penetrating oyster, the players in the hand were all in preflop. I've taken this beat 2-3 times since playing here, u fuckin tard..... so stick ur penetrating guitar up your penetrating ass and stfu. you know I own your penetrating ass at the tbls and ur a piss poor player. my blind chimp plays better than u.......
    Wow, you've taken this beat 2 to 3 times huh? Well welcome to sbr poker dip shit. You'r such a fuk'in idiot. What fuk'in ox cart did you fall off of anyway? You don't own anybody asshole and haven't been here long enough to know your asshole from that big mouth you suck cok with. I would fuk'in cream your dumb ass at a live table the way you fuk'in play. Oh boy, you won at a bullshit pussy software poker site, go fuk yourself.

Auto Donk

I OWN U, MIKE.... NOW, go set ur boyfriend to "Auto Cocck" and take ur daily skullfckin.........