IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Sit N Goes

I was wondering why there isn't any like SNGs on the poker client. There should be like 200+20 ect 6 - 9 person tourneys that would auto start when the max people regged, and the points won could be a required roller over too.

Anyone ever bring this issue up?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

lol, sure we had SNGs before. lol if ghosts and non-pro SBRs had not scammed betpoints, we would still have had SNGs.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Make them Pro's only?

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    lol, sure we had SNGs before. lol if ghosts and non-pro SBRs had not scammed betpoints, we would still have had SNGs.
    lol what do you mean? What happened?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

lol back then, when non-pros were able to redeem points for gift cards and all stuff in the store...lol you can imagine people did everything to scam points...lol creating ghost accounts to accumulate points, then did chip-dumping at poker tables...lol that's why they let you as a non-pro buy in ring games with only tourney winnings lol... people come into your threads and tell you to go SBR Pro, because some(or most) of non-pro win prizes but don't turn SBR Pro, then those prizes would be wasted lol.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

lol ahh, well SNGS should still come back even if for only SBR PRO accounts

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I played the SNG fridays ALL day and never recall any ghosts whatsoever. I can name most that played regularly. There wasn't enough interest in them so they stopped having them. They tried to have them again on Sundays between like 1-5 I believe but again not enough interest in them so they shut it down.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

They should still just leave them on the client, they automatically start and create themselves anyway, so if one would que up it would, if not oh well, doesnt cost them much to run them, and they would be able to rake more betpoints

We should start a petition to bring them back

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post
    They should still just leave them on the client, they automatically start and create themselves anyway, so if one would que up it would, if not oh well, doesnt cost them much to run them, and they would be able to rake more betpoints

We should start a petition to bring them back
    lol I already tried that too. Hopefully one day they will bring them back!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Maybe they should alternate SitnGo and Omaha tables at weekends.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

bring SNGs back

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

personally i think with points tournaments work better then cash, id probably play a sit n go every now and again if they had em for decent buy ins.

4uk4life

I think as many players we have right now playing tournaments that SNGs would do alot better than they did before. When they first had them there were only about 10-12 of us that regularly played throughout the Fridays that they ran. I believe the 2nd attempt was just bad timing being a 4 or 5 hr window on a Sunday.

Kralj187
    Kralj187's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm definitely for SnG to be brought back

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    I think as many players we have right now playing tournaments that SNGs would do alot better than they did before. When they first had them there were only about 10-12 of us that regularly played throughout the Fridays that they ran. I believe the 2nd attempt was just bad timing being a 4 or 5 hr window on a Sunday.
    What 4-5 Hour window on Sunday? The whole point of it being a SNG is that it starts when people want to play, not scheduled mini tourneys.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post
    What 4-5 Hour window on Sunday? The whole point of it being a SNG is that it starts when people want to play, not scheduled mini tourneys.
    when they brought them back for the 2nd attempt, they had them open between like 1-5pm on Sundays. They ran normal, just only for a few hrs each Sunday

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

lol few hours each day? thats really really stupid imo lol no wonder it failed

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

SNG's failed here. They were a ton of fun, but the people interested in playing them didn't have enough points to continuously play. It was basically a small cliche of players who would end up trading points with each other over n over again till enough of us went broke from Rake that there weren't enough to have SNG's.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

lol that doenst make any sense why they would end them. If that was the reason than they should add them bc it rakes the chips away lmao