daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    It's not fuk'in whining when I'm pointing out obvious bullshit rigged software! You guys are just too fuk''in stupid to realize when you're being duped! Just like getting sucked into that sham fuk'in Bet Islands book scam, sponsored, run, and owned by SBR! And you guys don't think online poker is rigged? Sure, keep living in fantasy land!
    You loser, you are the biggest liar around thats a fact. you say that the whole world and poker is rigged when you dont win. When you do well everything is on the up and up. Could you please off yourself. The whole idea that you think being a pro and having an avatar of what your dream was that you could never accomplish cause you are a coward is sickening. Seriously when you SSI check comes in look at it look at urself in the mirror and end it=world much better place
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: runner5k

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

To play devil's advocate, MikeJamm hasn't had nearly as many posts like that in '13 as last year. We all vent...though when we vent all the time we're usually in a period of run bad but compound that with tilt and bad plays. Then it spirals worse and worse and your results suffer.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

woot

robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1371

Should be an 11th category:
    Worst All Around Player: Robert_Wrath

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    To play devil's advocate, MikeJamm hasn't had nearly as many posts like that in '13 as last year. We all vent...though when we vent all the time we're usually in a period of run bad but compound that with tilt and bad plays. Then it spirals worse and worse and your results suffer.
    Thanks Dane, to be honest, it's like you said, just venting like everyone else on here. This newbie non pro mitchell piece of shit loves to stalk me and follow me around pointing out all my wonderful accomplishments here at sbr.No problem though, he's like all the other loser trash that shows up here, poor broke dick fuk assholes living with mommy and eating ramen.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

And runner5k, Fuk you for nominating that bullshit! Way to feed the fuk'in newbie tolls. Thought you were better than that. Oh well. Way to advocate an asshole loser with no life, except the fantasy one he lives in!Well, time for me to grill that steak I bought with my SSI money.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-08-13 at 01:26 AM.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I should be on the biggest complainer list

I have not started a complaint thread in 6 months
    Who is that a picture of?

First 12