Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

New to SBR need help

I am new here, have been checking out the site without signing up for a while, anyways when I downloaded SBR poker cause it sounds pretty cool every time the connection gets to almost there and stops and then times out so I have not been able to check out the rooms or anything. Does anyone know how to fix this do I need an update or something? just downloaded today. Thanks for any help.

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I am new here, have been checking out the site without signing up for a while, anyways when I downloaded SBR poker cause it sounds pretty cool every time the connection gets to almost there and stops and then times out so I have not been able to check out the rooms or anything. Does anyone know how to fix this do I need an update or something? just downloaded today. Thanks for any help.
    do you use a firewall?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I'd suggest you try and chat with SBR to tshoot. http://livehelp.sbrpicks.com:8080/re...n&x=1&deptid=7

That said, there is an issue with some AV programs think the SBR program is a virus. Search the forum and you should find the link for instructions on how to resolve the problem.

Cheers and good luck.

Mitchell88

thank you Beerdog99

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Better make sure you're taking your omega-3's or blood pressure medication before you begin playing SBR Poker

Mitchell88

yea doesnt look like I will be able to play, tried to uninstall it and reintstall same issue, I also cant connect to the live help. Dont know if I have some sort of blocker on or something but cant seem to get it to work and I am not really that great with computers.

Mitchell88

is there an update or something that i am missing? it establishes connection until the last little bit then stops and i cant get any farther. Had someone I know come and look at my connection and computer to see if it was me and it doesnt seem to be. I dont know much about computers but if someone can help that would be great thanks

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

What version of windows are you running?

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27654

Last edited by Krashman; 12-17-12 at 04:26 PM.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What version of windows are you running?
    windows 7

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

right click the SBR Poker icon, go to properties, compatibility, run this program in compatibility mode for, change to Windows XP.

see if that helps any

Mitchell88

right click the SBR Poker icon, go to properties, compatibility, run this program in compatibility mode for, change to Windows XP.

see if that helps any
    gave it a shot same thing happened I also cant connect to the live help, when I troubleshoot it says that my connection is fine but the server is not responding. Thanks for the suggestion though

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Not sure what to tell you. Disable your firewall and see if it works. The software hasn't always jived with windows 7

Mitchell88

Not sure what to tell you. Disable your firewall and see if it works. The software hasn't always jived with windows 7
    will try after work, thanks

Mitchell88

still cant get it to work so I dont know what the deal is and really wanted to play in tourney tonight. sucks wish i could just figure this out

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Do you have any other computers to try on your connection? Go to a public wifi spot and try running it on your computer. At least that way you can pin it on either your computer or connection.