tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

messing with this guy or his girlfriend emilyhaynes is just like jacking off. you know your going to get off on top and there's not much chance you can get ******. leave these trolls to the politics board where they belong. nasty people these trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Hrm...and here I thought my 20th place was in the money. Maybe I should send back the points they gave me for it?

Spot on about me getting reemed at the cash tables! Wish I did as good as you do with all those 'big baller' badges you've got. Wait a minute, those are mine...carry on!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    messing with this guy or his girlfriend emilyhaynes is just like jacking off. you know your going to get off on top and there's not much chance you can get ******. leave these trolls to the politics board where they belong. nasty people these trolls.
    Yeah real great analogy, Mr. I'm stuck in the fuk'in 80's Quiet Riot lov'in douche bag! How about you actually write something that makes some fuk'in sense, instead of talk'in about your fuk'in whack'in habits! You obviously don't get much pussy, unless its some washed up 40 year old groupie from the 80's, so go buy some more jack lotion, you heavy metal 3 chord wanna be loser!

mikejamm

Hrm...and here I thought my 20th place was in the money. Maybe I should send back the points they gave me for it?

Spot on about me getting reemed at the cash tables! Wish I did as good as you do with all those 'big baller' badges you've got. Wait a minute, those are mine...carry on!!
    Oh yeah, that's right, you douche bag folded your way to 20th place! Totally forgot about that man, my apologies. Real fondness for your boy tt I see, with you keep'in his pic all up in your avatar. Real class making fun of the special people.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Oh yeah, that's right, you douche bag folded your way to 20th place! Totally forgot about that man, my apologies. Real fondness for your boy tt I see, with you keep'in his pic all up in your avatar. Real class making fun of the special people.
    Mikejamms Guide to Dominating Discussions and Making Friends at the Poker Table

1. If you suck as poker, complain about the software being 'rigged' and hope nobody notices you suck.

2. If a winning player call you out on 1), make fun of their performance in specific, isolated incidents and ignore all other evidence of skill and hope nobody notices you suck.

3. If you belatedly realize the incident you chose still shows the player from 2) winning, switch to attacking avatar aand hope nobody notices you suck.

4. ????

5. Respect achieved!

Looking forward to whatever step 4 is jammy, keep the entertainment coming!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Yes guys weve successfully fed the troll in this thread.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Yes guys weve successfully fed the troll in this thread.
    Yep, that's why you keep show'in up asshole!You and your queer butt buddy triple dick suk'er! Funny, how a thread I started about your jackass poker skills, keeps you coming back like the sucker you are!Like I said, run your big fuk'in mouth, start a thread about my playing style and can't back up shit! Out in the 1st level with 7500 in chips! You suck you donkey boy!

mikejamm

Mikejamms Guide to Dominating Discussions and Making Friends at the Poker Table

1. If you suck as poker, complain about the software being 'rigged' and hope nobody notices you suck.

2. If a winning player call you out on 1), make fun of their performance in specific, isolated incidents and ignore all other evidence of skill and hope nobody notices you suck.

3. If you belatedly realize the incident you chose still shows the player from 2) winning, switch to attacking avatar aand hope nobody notices you suck.

4. ????

5. Respect achieved!

Looking forward to whatever step 4 is jammy, keep the entertainment coming!
    Sure triple dick smoker, after all you fuk'in live here with your loser gay life and big boy lover avatar!

1. Wow, how observant you are, like nobody else has started a "poker is rigged" thread.
    2 .Or just act like you queer boy and post an avatar with your wanna be gay lover!

3. Or antagonize weirdo queers who troll threads with said gay lover avatar, because it's obvious I struck a chord and busted you out on your c u m eating lifestyle!

4. What, no thought here, just your ability to show how fuk'in stupid you are?

5.I don't need your respect asshole! I'm not one of your butt buddies! Go fuk yourself!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 12-27-12 at 02:08 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

in unrelated news, super donk trinity takes down the 4k guaranteed (109 dollar buy in, more then mike jamm has to his name) last night on 5Dimes. i guess my shit shov'n bluffs paid off.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    in unrelated news, super donk trinity takes down the 4k guaranteed (109 dollar buy in, more then mike jamm has to his name) last night on 5Dimes. i guess my shit shov'n bluffs paid off.
    Lol, post the final standings or it never happened blabber mouth asshole! Whoa! You won an online tourney at 5dimes!Go buy yourself a fuk'in lolly-pop and keep suck'in, cause it's what you do best!

And in even more unrelated donk trinity tranny news, this big mouth jackass "predicted" a major ass whipping by Florida over the Louisville Cardinals in the Sugar Bowl!Not only do you suck as poker, you have the capping skills of an ostrich with his head up his ass instead of in the ground!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Lol, post the final standings or it never happened blabber mouth asshole! Whoa! You won an online tourney at 5dimes!Go buy yourself a fuk'in lolly-pop and keep suck'in, cause it's what you do best!

And in even more unrelated donk trinity tranny news, this big mouth jackass "predicted" a major ass whipping by Florida over the Louisville Cardinals in the Sugar Bowl!Not only do you suck as poker, you have the capping skills of an ostrich with his head up his ass instead of in the ground!
    Yep I agree, guys bragging about winning 1 online tournament. Who the fuk cares? How many times did he get lucky to take down that event? Prolly won 50 or 60 flips depending on the number of entrants.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Yep I agree, guys bragging about winning 1 online tournament. Who the fuk cares? How many times did he get lucky to take down that event? Prolly won 50 or 60 flips depending on the number of entrants.

Triple_D_Bet

Sure triple dick smoker, after all you fuk'in live here with your loser gay life and big boy lover avatar!

1. Wow, how observant you are, like nobody else has started a "poker is rigged" thread.
    2 .Or just act like you queer boy and post an avatar with your wanna be gay lover!

3. Or antagonize weirdo queers who troll threads with said gay lover avatar, because it's obvious I struck a chord and busted you out on your c u m eating lifestyle!

4. What, no thought here, just your ability to show how fuk'in stupid you are?

5.I don't need your respect asshole! I'm not one of your butt buddies! Go fuk yourself!
    ^^Ironically self-buried.

P.S. http://thesaurus.com/ ...give it a try, you might be able to cobble together a decent insult instead of variations of "tehehe, you're gay"

mikejamm

^^Ironically self-buried.

P.S. http://thesaurus.com/ ...give it a try, you might be able to cobble together a decent insult instead of variations of "tehehe, you're gay"
    Yeah it's called sarcasm asshole, of course you wouldn't understand it! Keep chomp'in on a big one there triple dick smoker. You and downy boy make a cute couple.

Triple_D_Bet

Yeah it's called sarcasm asshole, of course you wouldn't understand it! Keep chomp'in on a big one there triple dick smoker. You and downy boy make a cute couple.

OK, you win; I obviously can't insult you as well as you can...well played!

mikejamm

OK, you win; I obviously can't insult you as well as you can...well played!
    Yeah, you got that part right, you can't insult anybody, since you're basically a fuk'in idiot and and have no command or understanding of the English language. At least you know when your ass has been handed to you.

Triple_D_Bet

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

where did i predict a major ass whipping clown? i said floridas offense is terrible, i would never lay 2 tds with them in that game.

keep makin shit up though, im sure you never played in more then a 10 dollar tournament in your entire life.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i think its funny i posted about 7 or 8 hands in the past couple weeks and this fool hasnt came in to comment once, my guess is because he has no idea how to play at all and can only troll cant offer up a simple opinion of anything. im sure hes never played more then a 10 dollar tournament in his life or a penny ante type game.

Triple_D_Bet

Probably true trin...but you do have to hand it to him: at least he's honest enough to admit that he insults himself better than we ever could. From there, it's just a matter of time before he realizes how wrong he is....who knows, our little jammy might be growing up

First 12