TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Just another headscratching play by a "regular" that SBR rewards

Sportsfun is in there a lot and makes a point profit, but how playing like this? Do you just have to play in a nonsense manner to win on here?

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****Hand ID 2637993$1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 01:08:00 07/12/2012 ETTable 'Avenue X', 6 seats max, Real moneySeat 1 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 6Seat 1 (playing) : soccerzyko, amount $194.70, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 2 (playing) : sportsfun, amount $93, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 3 (playing) : Carseller4, amount $366.10, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 4 (playing) : ronzer, amount $560.40, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 5 (playing) : thecentaur, amount $57, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 6 (playing) : natsfan, amount $194, amount bet $0, penalty (Big Blind)sportsfun: Small Blind ($1)Carseller4: Big Blind ($2)natsfan: Big Blind ($2)** Dealing Down Cards **Dealt to thecentaur: [6s, As]ronzer: Raise ($4)thecentaur: Call [btn] ($4)natsfan: Call ($2)soccerzyko: Foldsportsfun: Call ($3)Carseller4: Call ($2)** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [8s, 5c, Ts]sportsfun: Check ($0)Carseller4: Bet ($2)ronzer: Raise ($8)thecentaur: Call [btn] ($8)natsfan: Foldsportsfun: Call ($8)Carseller4: Call ($6)** Dealing Turn **Community cards: [3d]sportsfun: Check ($0)Carseller4: Check ($0)ronzer: Bet ($8)thecentaur: Call [btn] ($8)sportsfun: Call ($8)Carseller4: Call ($8)** Dealing River **Community cards: [Ah]sportsfun: Check ($0)Carseller4: Check ($0)ronzer: Bet ($8)thecentaur: Raise [btn] ($37)sportsfun: Call ($37)Carseller4: Foldronzer: Fold** End Round **** Evaluate **sportsfun: Show Cards ($0)thecentaur: Show Cards ($0)** Showdown **Main pot $163, Rake $3Summary sportsfun: bet $57, won $163, net $106, HoleCards [Kc, Ac], HiHand [a pair of aces with king kicker] [Ah, Ac, Kc, Ts, 8s], won $163 from main potSummary thecentaur: bet $57, won $0, net $-57

Summary:He called thw whole way with no pair no draw with 3 other players in and draws on the board

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur View Post
    sportsfun is in there a lot and makes a point profit, but how playing like this? do you just have to play in a nonsense manner to win on here?
    yes

next.......

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Standard play, A-K suited looks like a million bucks and even if you miss the board "perhaps u can hit a A or K and win, GEE WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" The bot struck gold on the river, what can u do its fn points, just move on to the next hand.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Wait, I thought conspiracy was that SBR rewards the new players??? I'm confused.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

headscratching would be making it 37 with top pair no kicker on the river. not ever gona get called by a worse hand.

i woulda 3 bet the ak preflop but if i had smooth called woulda dumped it on flop anyways, plenty of mistakes to go around in this one.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    headscratching would be making it 37 with top pair no kicker on the river. not ever gona get called by a worse hand.

i woulda 3 bet the ak preflop but if i had smooth called woulda dumped it on flop anyways, plenty of mistakes to go around in this one.
    Finally the contrarian "OP is the real idiot" voice is heard, it was only a matter of time. When the bettor to my right knows i have a flush draw, and i know he knows i have a flush draw, there is no reason to think the relatively small reraise all in doesnt have value because he has got to think a busted flush draw might be attempting to steal. The other two in early position did not bet so there is no reason to think they have two pair and especially no reason to think a naked ace was hanging around.

Good hands would have bet to make a draw pay unless for some crazy reason a big naked ace was calling away and hey what do you know there was

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Wait, I thought conspiracy was that SBR rewards the new players??? I'm confused.
    I have been getting some damn good cards in my first week playing poker here, definitely possible. I see B2B pocket pairs at least twice a tourney.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

As long as this "rigged" software keeps rewarding those who have played here for a long time with the real cash... all is well on zammer's front.