hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Any1 wanna play heads up on 5Dimes?

I am biiiiiiiiiig donkey with freeeeeeeee money to give away.

heeeehaaawww

anyone wanna play heads up?

.50/1 NL or 1/2 NL?

post ur 5Dimes name here i'll look u up. sit at empty 2 handed table i'll come play. im "urcatchingup"

buyacka1
    buyacka1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

heads up for rollz?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ill play u if you are on this afternoon. im "cantstandya"

1/2 nl not .50/1

hockey216

u still on trinity? dont see u./

u ever play heads up with nofx34? hes the only player there that beats me heads up. he's gotton lucky as shit against me and sucked out in all-in pots like 5 sessions in a row though. he semibluffs a lot with draws and has been hitting them like crazy. its almost like he knows they're coming. but he is really good. practically the only heads up player there that will play me. all the other main heads up players there (iwillstackyoudonk, bamanationhazrisen, duffman, streetdreamz, lutherluv, mrbinkage, tittybumpin) all refuse to play me. i can't even get a freaking game there anymore. when i sit they leave and tell me in the chat they dont want to play me. then they leave and switch to other table. sometimes i follow them to all their new tables and block their game. i tell them "if u dont play me ill block all ur tables. play me or play no one." Then they go cry to customer service about how i keep sitting at their tables. hahahaha
    Last edited by hockey216; 12-07-12 at 07:23 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The heads up on bodog are/were like that. Once you 3 bet a reg once or twice they bail. Can't blame them...look for low hanging fruit. They'll never play each other and theres usually like 50 heads up tables open with 1 player in each.

Is yahatay or winning network or whatever it's called now tracked on ptr ?

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    The heads up on bodog are/were like that. Once you 3 bet a reg once or twice they bail. Can't blame them...look for low hanging fruit. They'll never play each other and theres usually like 50 heads up tables open with 1 player in each.

Is yahatay or winning network or whatever it's called now tracked on ptr ?
    i dont know what yahatay or winning network are. when u refer to ptr, if you are referring to poker tracker, i dont use it.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

5dimes is on a poker network, it was winning poker network but it keeps changing. Ptr = poker table ratings. It's a tracking website

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Maybe if you didn't berate them they would be more apt to play you