Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

10 am sbr tourney(RoxxyFish check in)

I have your 11pts bro,check in and Ill transfer.Im going to get a shower,fry these eggs up,eat some toast with jelly and then ill ship the pts.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Fieldy

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Well,you never checked in but I transfered the pts in Lou's Thanksgiving post.Everyone that plays in those tournies has been on both ends of suckouts.If you look at an odds calculator,and my chip stack it wasnt that bad of move,considering fold equity and I had 6 outs after the flop.I won two big tournies on here last year and ended up fifth for the year,but the one hand that bothers me is the WSOP tourney seat tourney,hanging above avg.stack,get AA dude goes all in,I call,he has Cowboys,turn is Cowboy. I win that hand, im chip leader,by a ton,that guy came in second to Fuzzy Dunlop.Everyone plays differently and Im not gonna hate on Fuzzy,but you give me a big stack,im gonna push people around and try to get more chips.Anyhow I dont lose that hand,things could have turned out different.Did i hang out and whine about bad play nope,even came back and congratulated Fuzzy.First time this has ever been mentioned. I grabbed a beer and went to the neighbors.Point is the play I made today,wasnt that bad if you look at the calculator,outs and fold equity but since your worried about 11pts and perfect play,there you be.

Peice out boy scout,
    Fieldy
    Fieldy