easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Just wasted 6 hours playing nonstop at Bovada Poker

Hadn't had one of these degen moments in a while. Played 6 hours straight nonstop on full tilt all headsup. So I start off well bust out the guy that was already at the table bust out another person after him, etc finally this one guy comes in has my # keeps coming out on top hand after hand finally he busts me brings me down to 0 everything I sat down with plus I won from others so I add more he busts me again you know where this is going, play him for a couple hours finally he says he has work and needs sleep and leaves, I think I should do the same and another guy comes in and I decide I'm gonna make up my losses start playing him and after an hour playing with him and getting down to 0 multiple times I finally call it a night and decide to see how my bankroll is doing. Dropped just over $500. Would've been less painful if I had bet that money on the Jags tonight and lost it that way. Will be uninstalling Bovada Poker and won't be playing for a long while. Good thing SBR poker doesn't have headsup rooms.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

6 straight hours on bovada's software? God bless your soul

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Hadn't had one of these degen moments in a while. Played 6 hours straight nonstop on full tilt all headsup. So I start off well bust out the guy that was already at the table bust out another person after him, etc finally this one guy comes in has my # keeps coming out on top hand after hand finally he busts me brings me down to 0 everything I sat down with plus I won from others so I add more he busts me again you know where this is going, play him for a couple hours finally he says he has work and needs sleep and leaves, I think I should do the same and another guy comes in and I decide I'm gonna make up my losses start playing him and after an hour playing with him and getting down to 0 multiple times I finally call it a night and decide to see how my bankroll is doing. Dropped just over $500. Would've been less painful if I had bet that money on the Jags tonight and lost it that way. Will be uninstalling Bovada Poker and won't be playing for a long while. Good thing SBR poker doesn't have headsup rooms.
    Long sessions nearly never end well. I remember getting tilted and playing right through the night one time until it was light outside. Of course I posted a big loss before finally bombing out exhausted.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

avoid heads up cash games unless thats all you play

andyjc712
    andyjc712's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1149

cant play on Bovada the pace of play is so slow

buyacka1
    buyacka1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

was it play money or real money because if real money you get rake raped if you play hu

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

easyliving, today, December 7th is day 4 of Bovada's 10 day celebration...

If you love poker and you love Bovada, today’s your day. We’re moving the party over to our poker tables, so be sure to get in on the festivities and take advantage of today’s prize.
    Show us your poker skills and when you earn 20 Poker Points, we’ll give you an $11 Tournament Ticket tomorrow.

I believe you have to opt in for the promo here...

https://www.bovada.lv/thebest10daysofmylife
    Last edited by eberetta1; 12-07-12 at 10:58 PM.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Just 6 hours? Cmon...

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173