milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**rod or someone At sbr poker pm me

still looking for reason i was booted

4000 chips wouldve been 8th place at the time

milwaukee mike

at a bare minimum i think i should get my 99 points back. i couldve folded 3 hands and gotten 100 points for 20th place.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

What happened mike?

milwaukee mike

with 22 players left i ran out of chips after one rebuy.
    did the rebuy and add on, it said "you are out of rebuys" took my 44 points and booted me in 22nd place.
    i was told i would get a pm explanation

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Mike, had you already done a rebuy before that? It won't let you do the Add on along with a rebuy if you've already done one rebuy. You have to wait until the break for a possible addon.
    Last edited by 4uk4life; 11-04-12 at 07:24 PM.

milwaukee mike

wow i didnt know that. thx.
    still don't know why it would take my 44 points?
    and not just let me do a normal rebuy instead?

i wouldve certainly paid the 22 for an almost guaranteed 100

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Not sure why it just boots instead of switching it to single rebuy. The only reason I know is the same thing happened to me a long time ago lol. I got my 44 refunded about an hour afterwards though. Check and see if it's refunded, if not I'm sure Lou or John can fix it

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Not sure why it just boots instead of switching it to single rebuy. The only reason I know is the same thing happened to me a long time ago lol. I got my 44 refunded about an hour afterwards though. Check and see if it's refunded, if not I'm sure Lou or John can fix it
    yeah i got the 44 back but would like to prevent this from happening to anyone else in the future.

really a terrible flaw in the software to cost someone their tournament spot

sbr_poker
    sbr_poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2520

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Mike, had you already done a rebuy before that? It won't let you do the Add on along with a rebuy if you've already done one rebuy. You have to wait until the break for a possible addon.
    I added this to our bug list to be confirmed. addon after the first rebuy is supposed to work.

sbr_poker
    sbr_poker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2520

Ok, the problem is that the poker app is allowing you to specify more rebuys than you have available. This has nothing to do with add-ons. Add-ons are only available during the break.

This tourney allows 2 rebuys which means you can use them one at a time when you bust out, or both at the same time when you bust out, or during the first break if you have any left and if you have less than the starting amount of chips.

For this case, he busted out and used one rebuy, then busted out again and then tried to use 2 rebuys which failed because he only had one left and booted him. The problem is that the software shouldn't have allowed him to specify more than his remaining rebuys.

I'll fix that and release it this week.
    Last edited by sbr_poker; 11-11-12 at 05:06 AM.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by sbr_poker View Post
    Ok, the problem is that the poker app is allowing you to specify more rebuys than you have available. This has nothing to do with add-ons. Add-ons are only available during the break.

This tourney allows 2 rebuys which means you can use them one at a time when you bust out, or both at the same time when you bust out, or during the first break if you have any left and if you have less than the starting amount of chips.

For this case, he busted out and used one rebuy, then busted out again and then tried to use 2 rebuys which failed because he only had one left and booted him. The problem is that the software shouldn't have allowed him to specify more than his remaining rebuys.

I'll fix that and release it this week.
    exactly. thanks for fixing it, i'm pretty sure eventually someone else would do the same thing and get booted like i did.

from my end though i was trying to do a rebuy and an add-on by adjusting the chips wanted from 2000 to 4000.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47527

I tried double rebuying after rebuying once a few months back and it booted me as well..don't try and rebuy more than you are supposed to and you will be fine.