jaygalindo
    GO HAWKS!
    jaygalindo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

SBR poker restrictions...

So today I have learned a lot on the fly in the SBR poker room. This is the first time I have played. I quickly learned that 1, you cant use betpoints to play in cash games if I am a non pro. 2, I can only play one tourny a day...this sucks, 3 I can only use tournament winnings but have to roll them over 3X. Are there any other restrictions or features not available to me as a non pro?

Also I won 45 pts in a tournament today, lost it down to 13, cashed out, left table. Logged back in and those points are not there and balance reads 0.

Thanks for the help.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Same restrictions for PROs except they can use their own points and sit down at a cash game.

jaygalindo
    GO HAWKS!

thanks, is texas holdem the only type of ring game offered? No omaha?

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

On the weekends, they offer omaha(seldom anyone playing) and omaha hi/lo.

jaygalindo
    GO HAWKS!

cool had fun playing on here today and wish i could play another tournament tonight

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by jaygalindo View Post
    cool had fun playing on here today and wish i could play another tournament tonight
    Also remember that 1 tournament you play each day is part of a poker series. if you make top 50 in points theres a big tournament later on, but you must be sbr pro to play in it.

jaygalindo
    GO HAWKS!

im pretty sure i will join soon, just need to sack up and donate $200...that is the only way right.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Joined in Oct. of 09 and has 4 fuk'in posts? What the fuk took you so long to post something? And when you do, you're bitch'in about only getting to play one tournament a day? Believe me kid, you only wanna play one a day! Wait until this software royally fuks you and you'll have a different attitude! And WTF have you got against Spanish soccer teams? You get fuk'ed over by Madrid on a bet. Spain has some of the best players in the game! Cristiano Ronaldo ring a bell there soccer geek?

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Mikejamm!! so hows it going with ur poker? =))

jaygalindo
    GO HAWKS!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Joined in Oct. of 09 and has 4 fuk'in posts? What the fuk took you so long to post something? And when you do, you're bitch'in about only getting to play one tournament a day? Believe me kid, you only wanna play one a day! Wait until this software royally fuks you and you'll have a different attitude! And WTF have you got against Spanish soccer teams? You get fuk'ed over by Madrid on a bet. Spain has some of the best players in the game! Cristiano Ronaldo ring a bell there soccer geek?
    well mike all I have to say is that your a fukking idiot! Who are you to judge me because I have a low post count. I am just really starting to enjoy this site and I have questions and I apologize. Also its pretty obviu=ous i bet on Madrid not against them. 2600 posts and you are still a fukking idiot...

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by jaygalindo View Post
    well mike all I have to say is that your a fukking idiot! Who are you to judge me because I have a low post count. I am just really starting to enjoy this site and I have questions and I apologize. Also its pretty obviu=ous i bet on Madrid not against them. 2600 posts and you are still a fukking idiot...
    Then why do you have "F U Real Madird" below your screen man douche bag? Are you not sayin "Fuk You Real Madrid? Please clarify you low posting arrogant fuk head! Maybe if you actually read some of the posts here, you wouldn't ask such stupid fuk'in questions. I just ask what took you so long to post, seeing how you joined in '09! No need to be a non pro dick about it asshole! So are you gonna "sack" up an turn pro or just be one of those broke dick fuk's who can't come up with $200?

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    Mikejamm!! so hows it going with ur poker? =))
    Great Mike, Just fuk'in great! Software is treating me so fuk'in nice, I can't believe how fuk'in good I'm play'in! Congrats on turning pro bro! Best of luck to ya!