mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

How about a minimum of 50 post before the poker software is rigged to win for newbie?

It's the fuk'in least you could do sbr! Is it too much to ask for a new member to have 50 minimum posts to verify he or she (as the case may be), will even be here any length of time? That way you don't have fuk'in ghosts creating accounts just to win at poker!

It seems apparent you can fuk'in sign up, play in your 1st poker tourney and win 1st place every damn time! Oh and I'm sure this is just a plain 'ol coincidence and the software is just being nice to the new guy! Fuk'in rigged bullshit! Fuk'ers leaving in droves to EOG and I still can't win one god damn tournament! So this is how loyalty gets rewarded around here? Maybe I'll just head over to EOG too with the rest of the deserters!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

congrats first ever ignore for me.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

I hear you, saw another newbie win a game. makes me laugh. Reinforces that poker is just as much a game of luck as it is a game of skill.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    congrats first ever ignore for me.
    It's not like anybody gives a shit that you have anything to say anyway! Ignore is for pussies who can't handle real talk!