ROYALKNIGHT
    ROYALKNIGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pokerstars or Fulltilt

Which is better? Pokerstars or Fulltilt. Seems like Fulltilt favors USA players more than Pokerstars.

johnnypockets
    johnnypockets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pokerstars for tourneys and Fulltilt for cash

PokerQ
    PokerQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1311

PokerStars for loose players plus 10 deposit and FullTilt for tight players.

wavesu6410
    wavesu6410's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fulltilt and Bodog are the easiest sites to deposit money. So I only play at those two right now.

jeremythegreat
    jeremythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

i say pokerstars because the have the biggest payouts for the littlest buy ins, plus they have the double or nothing games also, depositing is easy for any site, bodog is the fastest withdrawel,, takes 2 days to get my money

BGtoine
    BGtoine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pokerstar have a better design than fulltilt and more speed

greywind50
    greywind50's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Pokerstars. They have it all and 20% payout's on some MTT's isn't bad either

RackSpastic
    RackSpastic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neither Nor

In the past year or so I have begun not to care for Full Tilt or Pokerstars. To retract a bit though, I would definately have to go with Stars. I really dig Stars' software upgrades and increasingly comfortable, exciting, and user-friendly feel. I really dig the black lobby scheme. Besides the fact that Full Tilt's customzation options lack similiar features, my real gripe is with customer service. They have the financial backing to hire live chat and telephone support agents who are available instantly and who speak english if you need them too. And agreed, noone can touch Pstars's tourney and sitngo selection.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Full Tilt with rake back unless you play an obscene amount and can get supernova on stars.

realplaya75
    realplaya75's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like fulltilt the most it is easier to deposit money on that pokerstars and the lobby is easier read and always many tournaments available to choose from

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

I like Fulltilt for cash and tourneys, and Stars for SNG's.

andrew5
    andrew5's Avatar Become A Pro!

pstars is good bodog i don't like full tilt too much

pokerdog283
    pokerdog283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like fulltilt it seems to be the fastest and in my opinion ps seems to have even more donks if thats possible!!

johnnyutah69
    johnnyutah69's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think fulltilt is better for cash games and pokerstars is better for tourneys. Bodog is the best though.

snakeeye6789
    snakeeye6789's Avatar Become A Pro!

i personally think the sngs at pokerstar are better than fulltilt. but ft has good tourneys

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

I'd go with stars. Even though I see ALOT of bad beats on Stars.

TBranch25
    TBranch25's Avatar Become A Pro!

stars and its not even close

gn2056
    gn2056's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honsetly Full tilt is fun but i dont take it seriously I very much doubt their random number generator. Plus Stars has so much better selection of games and tourneys then anyone else, Dont get me wrong there are some things i prefer elsewhere but as far as sites available in US Stars is the cadillac.

Roybaugh
    Roybaugh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker stars has seemed to be pretty iffy on a lot of tourney's i've played in but full tilt seems to more just and fair with their hands thats what i switched to currently am playing

donthalfstep
    donthalfstep's Avatar Become A Pro!

both

pokerstars for freerolls . and real cash for fulltilt

TheProdigy
    TheProdigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you plan on depositing into Fulltilt, and are a SERIOUS player. You need rakeback. If you plan on playings a lot and grinding, however if you play only a little, don't stay in your bankroll, or are depositing less than $100 rakeback isn't good. Although if you are ever going to be SERIOUS, try to find a rakeback package, Bonus now, after you play enough games usually like 100 rake starts working.

scruffy mojo
    scruffy mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!

neither they are both weak the tourney's have 10,000 people and take 3 days and your betting billions by the time your done , full tilt is just as bad. Bodog is the best for money games and tourneys. atleast there you can play 2 or 3 and finish them. plus the connection to the sports book makes the money games nice for real poker players not gamblers