Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

How many of you SBR poker players play real money online

who here plays for real money online and if so do you ever make any money?and what would you rate the pleyers at sbr poker to the players at real online poker sites?

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

I played on full tilt for 1 year. I profited about 8k. I think I made about $2500 in tournaments, $500 in regular rings games and $5,000 when I would four table their rush poker games which had the weakest level of play imo. This isn't a shot at anyone on SBR because I do think theres some quality players on here but i'd say most guys wouldn't win long term. Once you get up to the 6 max .25/.50 game i'd say ur looking at 5% of guys on here making better then 1bb/100 hands if that.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

wow 8k is a nice hall you could have a nice car or vacay

ballahollic2
    Update your status

I actually did put it towards a car lol the numbers are slightly skewed because i had about 3k worth of cashes in tournaments in the last month i played on it and I also went on a $3500 upswing playing the rush poker in that time span/along with my rake back so a lot of the winnings came on my heater. It is tough though because i play up to $2/5 in person and win but I don't think I could come close to beating the 1/2 game online. I guess my best answer would be yes people on SBR can beat the games up to a certain point. But once it gets to 1/2 I would be surprised if anyone actually did.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Ballahollic is as solid as they come. Most of us schmucks here on SBR would be long term losers if playing for real money. But we'll still felt you here so tread lightly.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I used to play stud mainly but also holdem on ps for real cash but that was a looooooong time ago. I did well though. I like to consider myself a donk on sbr with extremely low expectations. Nothing like expecting a free pizza and ending up with tuna fish

ballahollic2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Most of us schmucks .

Yea, I'd throw tat in the schmuck category for sure....I will continue going around posting that on the forums for you tat for 5% of ur monthly poker winnings. I'd expect 5% could get me a few free pizzas every month.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I used to play online for money back in the good ol' days. Won more than I lost, nothing significant. Everytime I cashed out I used the money to go to sporting events I wouldn't spend earned money on. Seemed like toward the end (Black Friday) I became more and more of a break-even player; everyone started improving significantly. Actually I'm kinda glad Black Friday came; might've lost a bunch getting angry and spewing