Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Poker Suggestion to get more games going~ Offer Rakeback

I think that you guys should offer rakeback in the form of betpoints. Maybe add a couple rakeback VIP Tiers as well. This would encourage more playing as well as hitting higher thresholds of rakeback %. For instance. You could do daily, weekly, or monthly rewards.

Bronze- 20% --- xxx Rake
    silver- 30% --- xxxx Rake
    Gold - 40% ---- xxxx Rake
    Platinum - 50% ---- xxxx rake

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

They should offer bad beat jackpot.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Yes bring back the royal flush bonus or the bad beat jackpot - something! That's only way to get people to play (besides forcing them via rollover). With something like royal flush bonus or bad beat jackpot though I bet many more games would start

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Yes, have a bad beat jackpot. It already makes 5 dimes network unplayable at anything lower than 100nl. Unless it's something like boat over boat the likelihood of you ever being a part of the BBJ is miniscule.

Do you think the BBJ is free? The players pay for it. The last thing this place needs is more rake.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

YAH BBJ tables = bad. Its been killing WPN for a long time now. If they removed it they would be #1 for US players by far.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26259

People will play anyway just to finish their rollover, but op's suggestion is a good one. Also add hu and 6 max sngs

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

They had sng's a while back. Only a few of us played them often(I played everyone I could get in). With the lack of interest they shut them down. Hopefully one day enough players will be along to give them reason to give it another shot.