BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

tat/Bite LL

100 big ones... I'll just hit downsouth up for a loan if I lose then conveniently 'forget' to pay him back.

Kinda always wanted to make one of those fancy stiff lists, anyway....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

tat post in here so downsouth can pay you.

The Centaur cheated and I'm out.... last time I ever buy that sneaky fuk a lap dance.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Rigged.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave tatddy 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

ATTENTION: downsouth

I just paid tat outta my funds for expeditiousness but I'm not really liking it.

Please send me my 100pt loan... ASAP

Oh... and state your terms. I'm not gonna pay you back but state them anyway.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

For you extra special term. Since what the hell, not like its coming back anyway. 100 for 98 payback. I personally am a huge fan of being stiffed. Especially since the payback method is given to for free just for showing up at this joint.

Anyway, I tried to send you the 100 but when I clicked gold coin I got one of those scary pop up zombie faces and now im scared of my computer. I am able to continue posting as I have one of those fancy talk to text things but when I say gold coin into the microphone it keeps bringing me to Trojan Magnums website, which in turn leaves me feeling inadequate and insecure. Now, Im gonna put on my favorite Celine Dion album and cry myself to sleep.

Thanks alot biteme, you coulda saved us all the trouble and just beat Tat in the last longer. Not like you were going against the Giant or someone of that stature.

tatddy

1. The VAgiant is a dodger fan. He's a barnacle

2. If it makes you feel better, finishing 2nd place overall in the tourney would still have lost you the last longer.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    For you extra special term. Since what the hell, not like its coming back anyway. 100 for 98 payback. I personally am a huge fan of being stiffed. Especially since the payback method is given to for free just for showing up at this joint.

Anyway, I tried to send you the 100 but when I clicked gold coin I got one of those scary pop up zombie faces and now im scared of my computer. I am able to continue posting as I have one of those fancy talk to text things but when I say gold coin into the microphone it keeps bringing me to Trojan Magnums website, which in turn leaves me feeling inadequate and insecure. Now, Im gonna put on my favorite Celine Dion album and cry myself to sleep.

Thanks alot biteme, you coulda saved us all the trouble and just beat Tat in the last longer. Not like you were going against the Giant or someone of that stature.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

1. tat I'm looking for redemption so I'd like another 100pt LL for tonight's 11pm est if you're playing in that one and are so inclined.

I sent somebody over to Centaur's house to "say Hello"... so I don't believe he'll be playing this evening.

2. downsouth... at first I kinda doubted your sincerity but then I remembered when carseller once told stash that the gold coin thinghy didn't work with his microphone at work until he preceded the words "gold coin" with the secret SBR password that Shari & Blondie set up: 2 Mods 1 Cup

So... for the record, please send 200pts to me ASAP by saying: "2 Mods 1 Cup Gold Coin 200pts"

I agree to your terms.

BTW... I usually have Celine's debut album_La voix du bon Diew_ playing on repeat during SBR tourneys but I'm thinking you're more of a _Let's Talk About Love_ (1997) kinda man.
    Right?

yisman

well he is playing in the 11 PM!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    1. tat I'm looking for redemption so I'd like another 100pt LL for tonight's 11pm est if you're playing in that one and are so inclined.

I sent somebody over to Centaur's house to "say Hello"... so I don't believe he'll be playing this evening.

2. downsouth... at first I kinda doubted your sincerity but then I remembered when carseller once told stash that the gold coin thinghy didn't work with his microphone at work until he preceded the words "gold coin" with the secret SBR password that Shari & Blondie set up: 2 Mods 1 Cup

So... for the record, please send 200pts to me ASAP by saying: "2 Mods 1 Cup Gold Coin 200pts"

I agree to your terms.

BTW... I usually have Celine's debut album_La voix du bon Diew_ playing on repeat during SBR tourneys but I'm thinking you're more of a _Let's Talk About Love_ (1997) kinda man.
    Right?
    Of course, I can't help but listen to, My Heart Will Go On, and think about the titanic and how hot Rose is once she becomes an old lady.

True story about Titanic, many many years ago when I was able to actually get girls I was dating two girls who I equally enjoyed spending quality time with(They lived a little apart and went to different schools so I was able to pull it off). Saturday rolls around and Girl #1( who I had never made much progress with up to this point) and myself are going out for a lunch/movie date. Of course she wants to see Titanic and I oblige assuming sitting thru hours of movie she would obviosly return the favor at a later point in time. Go to movie, go to lunch and everything works out as planned culminating in a beautiful moment in the back seat of my Chevy Blazer(the seat folded down to make mini bed). So drop off girl #1 and phone soon rings from girl #2, girl #2 wants to have dinner and see movie that night(guess which movie?). So I had to hurry home and wash the other girl off me so I could sit thru 3 plus more hours of Kate and Leo. 6 and half or so hours of Titantic in one day was really exhausting.
    Girl #1 liked the movie so much that she wanted me to take her back to see it the following weekend again. I quickly informed her that I had already got what I wanted from her and I no longer cared what she wanted .

sorry so long winded but Im obviously past my prime and reliving my glory days.

tatddy

Bite I'm in for the last longer. Don't like my chances against you 2days in a row. Should be +120.

DS - I can't believe what you just typed. I swear to everything holy that I sat through that crap movie TWICE in the theater as well for 2 different girls. That was when I was too young and didn't realize that girls like you BETTER when you blow them off and don't give them the time of day. Hard lessons.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    girl #2 wants to have dinner and see movie that night(guess which movie?)
    Well, you're talking circa 1997 so I'm thinking prolly this one:

http://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=...al-contest.htm

Btw, ds... while I truly enjoyed your walk down memory lane (truth), I'm still puzzled as to why my points don't read 1951 instead of the pathetic 1751.

Is yisman doing sumpthin' behind the scenes to fuk this loan transaction up?
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Well, you're talking circa 1997 so I'm thinking prolly this one:

http://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=...al-contest.htm

Btw, ds... while I truly enjoyed your walk down memory lane (truth), I'm still puzzled as to why my points don't read 1951 instead of the pathetic 1751.

Is yisman doing sumpthin' behind the scenes to fuk this loan transaction up?
    Now it is 200, I have received several pms from sbr high rankings that have warned me to distance myself from you because I didnt wanna be attached when it finally "went down"

And Yisman is currently on my takeout list as he just mercilessly bad beat me in tournament multiple times to eliminate me.
    Last edited by downsouth; 10-03-12 at 09:44 PM.

tatddy

Cmon bite. I'm just sitting her folding every hand. You're out?
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave tatddy 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Thanks a lot, yisman

Rigging shit gainst downsouth wasn't enuff to get your jollies off, huh?... had to rig shit to make me lose my LL to tat, too?

AGAIN.

I'm just glad I gotta play early tomorrow cuz I'm meeting some peeps at a strip club to watch TNF (the naked chicks are secondary).

And ds... don't believe what you're hearing from the Higher Ups...mmmkay?

Just cuz I never met Shari at SEXPO in Australia like I said I would doesn't warrant her starting a smear campaign against me.

tatddy

I didn't even know you were out until I bubbled. Damn you bite.

yisman

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You're on my, downsouth's and who knows how many other SBR'ers radar screens right now, yis....