fishaholictaz
    fishaholictaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

My best two days on-line poker...

I had Monday and Tuesday off last week so I played Full Tilt's $100 US freeroll with 2700 people and both days I took 3rd Now I have placed before but not 2 top 10 finishes in a row

I thought people could post up what their best free roll run is. I say just free roll because they are a totally different beast then real money

noibrainer
    noibrainer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratz on victories!

pattie2
    pattie2's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

I played those a couple of times and had no luck

they take forever and like you said they are totally different

congrats though

that was not an easy task

CRAZYBEAR007
    CRAZYBEAR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winning Feels Good!

Congratulations, I have played those FRs' at Full Tilt and it isn't easy to get through 2700. There are some smaller field Freeroll with bigger purses you should considered. Bodog has 2 $500 purse FRs everyday. You even earn VIP points and they get you into another $500 tourney that usually only has about 900 players.

There are also some freerolls posted on the promo section of the Forum at places like BetUS and I think Players that are good too!

Congrats again and stay on a roll!!

MrAlonso
    MrAlonso's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well my best was last week. Titan poker. Special freeroll. 2000$ prize pool. about 139 people. I finished... Hmmm No 1 nice profit of 540$. Plus took 5th place in 10k guaranteed about 3 weeks ago on the same site for cool 900+ from 25$ buyinn. But really even in freeroll played excellent plus had iunbelievable run of hitting the flops, i should admit i needed some luck - as with 11 to go i got kk raised, somebody reraised and Ive got myself into position where i lnow that he had aa but had no chance to fold... as my stck wasnt good enough after fold. so call it, flop k of clubs... and from that point i guess there was no chance to loose it... Even top 3 play was funny... me with 170k and other 2 with around 38k between them... and even the last hnd guy waited until he got 66, i had 99

always2away
    always2away's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations!!

Yeah, in a weird way those huge field wins are much more satisfying than sit-n-gos or small field tourneys, but what a huge hill to climb!

fishaholictaz
    fishaholictaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya I have been doing great at the free roll tables lately it has been nice

BGtoine
    BGtoine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very good 2 days

realplaya75
    realplaya75's Avatar Become A Pro!

congradulations on the good days always feels nice to be running good

jeremythegreat
    jeremythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep

HeavyHitter77
    HeavyHitter77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fishaholictaz View Post
    I had Monday and Tuesday off last week so I played Full Tilt's $100 US freeroll with 2700 people and both days I took 3rd Now I have placed before but not 2 top 10 finishes in a row

I thought people could post up what their best free roll run is. I say just free roll because they are a totally different beast then real money
    good job